4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
Any1 know how to fix it, so i can open the game? i tried to open it with locale and without it from the sys folder, but it says that the game.dat file is missing.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Is that the White Demon? If so, then the one on the front page should be the latest. Not sure why someone implied 2.1 just came out
Yeah, 2.1 has been out for a good while now, unfortunately there's still a lot of places out there hosting downloads for 2.0, so 2.1 has two more scenes in the summoned demons section which obviously affects the main game with what is required to unlock those scenes. There's also been another update released since 2.1 but it's only bug fixes, I only ever encountered one or two freezes in my entire time of playing both 2.0 and 2.1 so it's pretty stable anyway.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
If there's a sequel I wonder if it will be in a skyscraper or a castle, gotta escalate after all.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
If there's a sequel I wonder if it will be in a skyscraper or a castle, gotta escalate after all.
I'd love a sequel because this is easily one of my top 5 favourite monster girl games and there's a lot of potential for a sequel. I think a castle is a much better setting than a skyscraper, better atmosphere and the game shows that less is more by having so much in a house with only 3 levels (two floors and a basement) Dieselmine had a good opportunity recently with the castle setting with Dog hero and pretty much blew it.
I think with succ prison there were a few ero scenes or characters which they could've done a bit more with and in a possible sequel I feel it should be more so that it's possible to play without a walkthrough but without being dumbed down obviously.
That being said all the trial and error, making notes, going through walkthroughs and discussion boards in order to get all the endings and scenes was certainly memorable, so I don't know.

Last edited:

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Now that I think about it more maybe a skyscraper could be interesting as well. Like an erotic succ themed apartment or brothel complex where the MC has to escape and most floors are blocked off in the elevator but under certain requirements you can access restricted floors to get summoned demons scenes and at one point MC tries to escape by climbing down the elevator shaft but falls right down into the maw of the manticore waiting at the bottom.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now that I think about it more maybe a skyscraper could be interesting as well. Like an erotic succ themed apartment or brothel complex where the MC has to escape and most floors are blocked off in the elevator but under certain requirements you can access restricted floors to get summoned demons scenes and at one point MC tries to escape by climbing down the elevator shaft but falls right down into the maw of the manticore waiting at the bottom.
This would make a great setting for an eroge. Perhaps it could be a high-rise apartment building that was secretly built to be a spiritual antenna. The tower was seemingly built under the guidance of the angel of purity... Upon opening the gateway the tower is immediately swarmed by succubi and other lustful demons. The "Angel of purity" is quickly revealed to be Asmodeus, the demon of lust. She teases MC and teases him that he is not her "Enlightened golden boy partner" but rather an arrogant morsel that she will enjoy devouring. From there MC can make his way down the tower either to escape the hordes of hungry succubi or disable the tower, sending the demons back to the hell they came from.

Reactions: succxess1

succxess1

May 4, 2021
This would make a great setting for an eroge. Perhaps it could be a high-rise apartment building that was secretly built to be a spiritual antenna. The tower was seemingly built under the guidance of the angel of purity... Upon opening the gateway the tower is immediately swarmed by succubi and other lustful demons. The "Angel of purity" is quickly revealed to be Asmodeus, the demon of lust. She teases MC and teases him that he is not her "Enlightened golden boy partner" but rather an arrogant morsel that she will enjoy devouring. From there MC can make his way down the tower either to escape the hordes of hungry succubi or disable the tower, sending the demons back to the hell they came from.
Damn man this setting I originally dismissed is turning out to have a lot of potential, also moar harems and have some returning demons from the first game (but with different scenes obviously, not recycled like paradox) If only Japanese H game devs lurked forums like this.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn man this setting I originally dismissed is turning out to have a lot of potential, also moar harems and have some returning demons from the first game (but with different scenes obviously, not recycled like paradox) If only Japanese H game devs lurked forums like this.
Oh I think it has potential. The idea of towers being cosmic antennas for spirits is nothing new and what are succubi but hungry spirits looking for foolish humans to feed upon? Bringing in girls from previous games would be a great idea as well. They could even have dialogue referencing previous events and what they will do to get payback against MC. Definitely agreed on wishing the Japanese devs could see our feedback on here.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Oh I think it has potential. The idea of towers being cosmic antennas for spirits is nothing new and what are succubi but hungry spirits looking for foolish humans to feed upon? Bringing in girls from previous games would be a great idea as well. They could even have dialogue referencing previous events and what they will do to get payback against MC. Definitely agreed on wishing the Japanese devs could see our feedback on here.
Are you implying the MC would be the one from the first game? what would be the circumstances for him being in this situation again?

• Thinking Face

rmanuelmr243

May 16, 2019
Is there a way to play in Spanish with some automatic translation? I tried it with Translator ++ but it is practically impossible since it generates many errors, I was to re-play it to see if it could be in Spanish since I already played it at the time in English (sorry if there are any spelling errors, I use the google translator to avoid as many errors as possible, although sometimes it is not a good idea xD)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are you implying the MC would be the one from the first game? what would be the circumstances for him being in this situation again?
Yes. As for circumstances, I was thinking the spiritual antenna would amplify the MC's aura and among other spirits, the previous ones would pick up the "Signal". Given how they would want payback, they would be very inclined to follow the signal to their reckoning with MC.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Yes. As for circumstances, I was thinking the spiritual antenna would amplify the MC's aura and among other spirits, the previous ones would pick up the "Signal". Given how they would want payback, they would be very inclined to follow the signal to their reckoning with MC.
What would the scenario like the setup physically look like?

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes