4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

If443

Apr 14, 2018
oh... who is the succubus goddess? is the file on this tread updated to that version?
The succubus goddess or as I like to call it the top tier god succubus she is a white one extremely milf but once you summon her , you can kiss your ass goodbye because as far I remeber she is the only one know you can back in time because of the item you carry

Nov 22, 2019
The succubus goddess or as I like to call it the top tier god succubus she is a white one extremely milf but once you summon her , you can kiss your ass goodbye because as far I remeber she is the only one know you can back in time because of the item you carry
ah.. its not new then, i know she's called white devil and you go on death loop. well ty, glad did'nt download again.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
No new scenes have been added since 2.1, whatever the latest version is i'm pretty sure it's just bug fixes.

Manstro1

Jun 29, 2020
i can't hear most of the sounds in the game, i have tried to delete it and download again but the same problem occurs, any help please?

OhImFabulous

Feb 26, 2019
In the other section of the scene replay, there's a feature called "other" that has "information about the guest characters". In it, it shows screenshots for a game that I've been trying to find for ages now but don't know the name of. Anyone know what it's called/where to find it? I added the screenshots for reference

MerrilynaMerall

Mar 31, 2021
In the other section of the scene replay, there's a feature called "other" that has "information about the guest characters". In it, it shows screenshots for a game that I've been trying to find for ages now but don't know the name of. Anyone know what it's called/where to find it? I added the screenshots for reference
Youmaen I believe

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
Its Youmaen the magic academy of loli succubi i have seen these characters there all of em right on that page

Anyways what i want to know is can the guide be updated with a summoning guide or anyone have a summoning guide somewhere thats updated cuz i wanna see if i can summon demons and see if theres one that doesnt damn dryfish me

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone help me here. The game was working before, but now it comes up with this. Any suggestions?

Untitled.png

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Go into the 'sys' folder and try running the game.exe that's in there instead.
This. If that doesn't work you'll have to just back up your save folder which is also in sys and redownload the game and then paste them in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnyjack
May 13, 2020
am i still gonna need to download the english patch? an ad on the download site triggered my antivirus and.. it LOOKS like the game is fine without it?

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
After trying to run the game from the sys folder with locale emulator as an admin i get two error messages. One is that the game.dat file is missing (which i found out, that it's parent folder is missing as well and the other is, that the game.ini does not have permission, despite running it in admin mode?? This contradicts all previous replies on this thread about these errors, so idk how to fix these. Pls help.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes