May 7, 2018
RJ150996_img_main.jpg

Title: Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi
Store: ( )
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.6
Language: Japanese

Description:
No ambition, no job, no goals... That was me.
I was putzing around town when I found the ideal job:
teaching at a school of ultra cute devil girls---

* About the game *
This is a "daily life" RPG about cultivating many petite succubi.

Playtime, meal time, naptime and snacktime...
Pass the days and deepen the bonds with adorable devils...

32 possible endings RIGHT NOW!
(with add-on content planned)
Experience the worst of worsts and the most joyous joys.

Multiple simple scenarios and minigames, etc. with easy controls.

Created with Wolf Editor.

Multiple endings / Save anywhere
Reminisce and CG appreciation modes
Auto-text, hide message window, etc.

60 base H scene images + many variations + @ (puzzle, bonus art, etc.)
Lots of other, event stills and artwork of that nature

Requires: Japanese Locale

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So it's not even allowed to make a post even if I don't share the game?
I have no idea any more. I used to think that might of be ok, but then the DriPara thread that had only the translation patch was removed. And even if you don't post the game, it usually gets asked for and posted by other people.

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
I'm going to translate the game by myself. Without using MTL.
I've made a small translation patch. This is only a bare bone translation of the ingame UI, Intro and achievement for testing purpose.
I also figured out how to use WOLF RPG Editor and most important, where to find every line to translate.
Edit: Link removed because of an export bug.

Last edited:

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
Quick progress update.
Last week, I got drafted for 5 days because of the corona virus. And there is a chance that I could get drafted again.
So the translation progress varies a bit.
Anyway. Nearly everything related to system, user and variable database has been translated. This includes Item, quiz, names, choices, achievement and other small things.
With that out of the way, I can finally translate map events and common events.
Pictures are translated towards the end of my work.

Last edited:

hiatezero

Apr 20, 2020
Wow, I can't wait to hear more! Good luck to you sir, and good luck with that whole drafting business.

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
Good luck man, I have been too hyped for the game before it was released and I still couldn't play it properly. Godspeed

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
Good luck man, I have been too hyped for the game before it was released and I still couldn't play it properly. Godspeed
Yea I'm actually quite suprised, that no one picked this game up to translate it after these years since it got released.
Well, consider that Wolf RPG is a bit more complex than RPG maker engine, you need to invest a good amount of time, to learn how to use it.

I also run into some aesthetic issue. Still trying to solve the problem but didn't find any clue how to do it.
Worst case, some of the fonts are going to look very weird.
Some text have a picture output. I can't change the font size when I use english words. So I need to delete the whole
"<C>\f[20]\font[2]\Eプリムラ" command and replace it with just "Primula" which gives the wrong font size output.

I try to aim for the full translation release end of august.

Last edited:

thederpamon

Mar 12, 2019
I'm going to translate the game by myself. Without using MTL.
I've made a small translation patch. This is only a bare bone translation of the ingame UI, Intro and Achievment for testing purpose.
I also figured out how to use WOLF RPG Editor and most important, where to find every line to translate.
I tried this zip out, replaced the files in the Data folder, and my game won't open. I'm faced with this error message.
1588868471956.png
Any ideas why?

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
I also ran into this problem the unicode of my computer was Japanese.
Game version is 1.6
Thanks for letting me know.
Apparently the export of single files does not work properly with Wolf RPG.

There are now 2 options how to deal with this.

1) I encrypt the file completely which seems to fix the problem (see picture).
This results in 1 file being exported with all game data.

2) You use the decrypter to decrypt the data and I give you some unencrypted data which you can simply overwrite.

Point 1: I would have to give you the game for free, so to speak. What I do not want to do. But someone else could do this for me ;)
Point 2: Is more effort for you, but I don't give the game for free and don't break any serious copyright law.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Point 1: I would have to give you the game for free, so to speak. What I do not want to do. But someone else could do this for me ;)
Point 2: Is more effort for you, but I don't give the game for free and don't break any serious copyright law.
On top of the whole copyright thing, pretty sure this site has a rule against handing out downloads for games like this, so sounds like option 2 is your best choice

Deleted member 601433

Donor
May 7, 2018
I just discovered that the creator of Translator++ released a new update with integrated wolf rpg editor and some additional feature.
I'm going to test it out tomorrow and see if it's working. The last time I used Translator++ for testing wolf RPG games was a horrible experience...
Edit: He actually is remaking wolftrans.

Last edited:

Arctic9924

Jan 10, 2020
Just wanting to check, does anyone have a full save of the game? I can't understand pretty much any of the game since I only have a partial patch and don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
Just wanting to check, does anyone have a full save of the game? I can't understand pretty much any of the game since I only have a partial patch and don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing
you are supposed to play games with girls, buy snacks according to their tastes, teach them kanji, and increase your overall relationship with them (or get your relationship worse to see what happens).