4.50 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 2, 2021
Here is the Bunnygirl Copycat demo!

Sorry, I wanted to do more but... some effects work weirdly in game. Like seriously, half the time I spent on it was just trying to make the control change effect work correctly!... and I only managed to find a workaround. And I'm pretty sure I found a bug in the engine, except it doesn't matter because the game literally never use this function.

In order to make the "Bunnygirl Charm" work correctly, I had to create a new effect that I apply to the target. You'll see it in game, I just haven't found another way to do it. The others effects should work like you described.

I'm on my way to do Bloomers, should be easier... or not. Turns out, her 2 is also hardcoded in the player class. Same as with the coop with Bunnygirl. But I have ideas!

EDIT: To install, just extract in the game folder, same as with the normal mod.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
From fighting online decks, the heavenly succ seems like she'd be a pretty easily countered deck that'd be mostly relegated to styling/memeing on people if the game had multiplayer since she's 5000% snowball. Her self-squeezes once she's unsealed are by far the most harmful out of the current cast and neither of the Nun's effects helps with field sweeping, so the faith freight train just self-implodes when stopped for too long. A stall deck or a lust-focused deck playing defensively would fuck her over pretty hard. 2-3 self-marks and the game would be pretty much over.

Or even without a specific counter attempt, you could just break the faith team combo with swapping. Or as the real "fuck you" that makes me thinks the deck couldn't hack it, you could throw out return to your maker or hard reset since either reseals heavenly succ, drops faith values to 0, and takes her big breasts away. She has too many extra layers of setup and is too heavily dependent on support and a lack of counterplay from the other side of the field.

But the game doesn't have multiplayer, so this is just autistic ranting.
AI can't use her well, but she's a monster.

You know how Hungry Succubus takes a bit to get strong?
So for hungry succubus you build up dragon balls, have dragons in your hand, and then you can summon them.

For the Heavenly Succ it's a bit easier. Building up faith is not hard, so getting a 5/5 beater on the field will happen relatively quickly. And then... she can do it again. And again, and again. It's ridiculous.

The only setup is big boobs, and faith, both of which are easy to access. Doesn't even need deck draw or other resource.
I'll admit she's a tiny bit weak to Urgent Conscription at the moment cause urgent conscription lets enemy decks bumrush you into seals very quickly, but that can be solved with harsh heat, or a nurse.

Overall... I've had mad success with her. Won 15 duels in a row... she's just ridiculous.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Here is the Bunnygirl Copycat demo!

Sorry, I wanted to do more but... some effects work weirdly in game. Like seriously, half the time I spent on it was just trying to make the control change effect work correctly!... and I only managed to find a workaround. And I'm pretty sure I found a bug in the engine, except it doesn't matter because the game literally never use this function.

In order to make the "Bunnygirl Charm" work correctly, I had to create a new effect that I apply to the target. You'll see it in game, I just haven't found another way to do it. The others effects should work like you described.

I'm on my way to do Bloomers, should be easier... or not. Turns out, her 2 is also hardcoded in the player class. Same as with the coop with Bunnygirl. But I have ideas!

EDIT: To install, just extract in the game folder, same as with the normal mod.
WOW.

You really managed to do it! And perfectly too holy shit. You even managed to add the background to bunnygirl!
Like damn you're a fucking genius.

Sorry I'm late in responding.

It's basically perfect! Well except for the fact that random japanese gets injected into the text.
No text on the copycat's scenes though. That should be simple to do. Is there a framework for that in the files? I could write it out while at work in-between dev pulls on notepad and send it to you if you'd like.

I honestly didn't expect you to be so proactive with the modding... you're really a huge asset to the community man. Thanks for being here.

EDIT:
Here's the deck I built with NewBunny Girl.
Lewd and Faithful series so... LFBunny Girl.

CS012=1,GD002=2,GD003=3,GD004=3,GD005=2,GD008=1,GD017=1,GD018=1,GD020=1,GD028=1,GD043=1,MC001=3,MC007=1,MC009=3,SC002=3,SC005=1,SC007=3,SC668=3,TC004=3,TC013=1,TC018=1,TC029=1,p=SC668,n=LFBunnyGirl

There's a bug though. She can use her draw a card partner ability multiple times, and it doesn't remove mana when she uses it so she can draw infinitely.
I'll check for other bugs.
It seems dueling against a custom deck breaks the game as well. For some reason, AI, LFBunny girl soft locked the game. She used her breast skill against herself, summoned another squeezer and then froze. Hmm... I wonder if it's actually BunnyGirl Charm? Like the game looked at that card and then couldn't come to a resolution what to do with it?

Also you only create 1 bunnygirl charm when she's big breasted instead of 2 for some reason.
Bunnygirl charm's text also doesn't include the fact that the charm only lasts 1 turn.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2021
There's a bug though. She can use her draw a card partner ability multiple times, and it doesn't remove mana when she uses it so she can draw infinitely.
My bad, I thought she was supposed to be able to use it along her other abilities... and I don't know how I missed the mana thing.
It seems dueling against a custom deck breaks the game as well.
Yeah. I forgot to say it, but they won't work with the AI (currently). Make no mistake, this is not even hard, it's just that I need to think and specify how the AI is supposed to use every card, and this is a bit tedious.
Also you only create 1 bunnygirl charm when she's big breasted instead of 2 for some reason.
Oups! Failed to notice that when reading the specification.
Bunnygirl charm's text also doesn't include the fact that the charm only lasts 1 turn.
Two things:
First, I got lazy and just copy-pasted the Siren's token text.
Second... initially, i wasn't even to make it last only one turn. The engine's way of doing it is broken, and...
You'll notice EVERY temporary control-swapping card in the game is a stationary, who's effect disappear when it is destroyed. Doing it any other way didn't work. I don't know if you noticed, but I had a skill to charmed minions, that's literally the only way I had to make sure they would only go back to their owner at the end of the turn, but I'm pretty sure there are a few weird interactions where this will break!
No text on the copycat's scenes though. That should be simple to do. Is there a framework for that in the files? I could write it out while at work in-between dev pulls on notepad and send it to you if you'd like.
Oh yeah, easy. Well, I can already do it for battle talk, never tried for scene talk, but the format is similar.

Tell me what you want said, and when, and I should be able to do it. I'd like at some point to create an interface for it since this is literally just data, but for now I will do it by hand myself.

If you want to know more about it (and also for me, so I don't have to figure it out again):
(You don't have to use the exact name, just tell me what you want, its just so you know what your options are)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for suck scene... they are more complicated. I can do it too, but I will need a bit more time before describing everything. Just write it anyway, this will motive me to do it!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
My bad, I thought she was supposed to be able to use it along her other abilities... and I don't know how I missed the mana thing.
Actually... yeah it'd be just like the erotic book bush stationary.
If it took an action I thought that'd balance it out, but imagination doesn't come easy... Maybe it shouldn't take her turn, but the mana should def go down.
Two things:
First, I got lazy and just copy-pasted the Siren's token text.
Second... initially, i wasn't even to make it last only one turn. The engine's way of doing it is broken, and...
You'll notice EVERY temporary control-swapping card in the game is a stationary, who's effect disappear when it is destroyed. Doing it any other way didn't work. I don't know if you noticed, but I had a skill to charmed minions, that's literally the only way I had to make sure they would only go back to their owner at the end of the turn, but I'm pretty sure there are a few weird interactions where this will break!
Only reason I don't want to make it permanent is because she has way easier access to it than Siren, but it's possible to balance the permanancy by making her require the cost of the enemy guardian +2.
As for suck scene... they are more complicated. I can do it too, but I will need a bit more time before describing everything. Just write it anyway, this will motive me to do it!
Ah... OK got you.

I am looking through the code you're writing btw. The more examples I have the more of an understanding of the systems I'll have. I appreciate you coding it though. Thought you'd dip after making the framework... but I guess the framework isn't complete yet...

Dec 2, 2021
Only reason I don't want to make it permanent is because she has way easier access to it than Siren, but it's possible to balance the permanancy by making her require the cost of the enemy guardian +2.
Yeah, after having tested her a bit, it being permanent makes it stupid potent against anybody who uses Human!

Anyway, here is the Schoolgirl, with a fix to Bunnygirl to prevent the softlock/solve the missing features.

Just a heads up: Schoolgirl's Paizuri (the animation) does not work. I have absolutely no clue why, but it doesn't matter to test the features.

I believe her 1 is mostly useless. This is worse when she is partner because you cannot even target your opponent with it! And 'Haste' minion aren't really common outside of the Beast archetype. The Pursuit is nice tho.

Now, I'll deal with Wisdom. Just one question however, is the damage up effect supposed to work even when she's not on the field? And is it permanent? Logic tells me this is the case, but I just want to make sure considering of serious this is. Likewise, is the unsealed effect on top of the sealed effect, or instead? (Imagination+5, squeeze -6, damage up + mill, or something else?) The only way I can think of right now of implementing it is basically the same way as Marianella, with tokens on the field.

Reactions: collectioner

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I believe her 1 is mostly useless. This is worse when she is partner because you cannot even target your opponent with it! And 'Haste' minion aren't really common outside of the Beast archetype. The Pursuit is nice tho.
Hmm... Ah you have a point.

Mentally I remember giving all partner's exclusive, but gave her an ability that only works well on the opponent.
Game design is hard OK. I'm balancing difficulty with Math, and everything is subjective. Things fall through the cracks.
Now, I'll deal with Wisdom. Just one question however, is the damage up effect supposed to work even when she's not on the field? And is it permanent? Logic tells me this is the case, but I just want to make sure considering of serious this is. Likewise, is the unsealed effect on top of the sealed effect, or instead? (Imagination+5, squeeze -6, damage up + mill, or something else?) The only way I can think of right now of implementing it is basically the same way as Marianella, with tokens on the field.
It is not permanent, it's per turn.
Basically as a way of making it so you save her squeezing for last.

She's supposed to be wisdom and disappointment.

If you use her improperly she'll fuck you... uhh... literally.

The thought process is this. Imagination is good to build-up fast. Most people start their battles by quickly building imagination. As a partner that's exclusive, players' first instinct might just be to get the partner squeeze out quickly.

But for her it's dangerous. You have to time when to use this ability perfectly, or else every squeezer that goes after her hurts you more. But you also want to use it early, because it gives you a lot of mana. That internal conflict fits with her theme and the decisions that it leads to should lead to the same feeling she has now.

EDIT: On a separate note.

THIS GAME REALLY NEEDS A DISCORD SERVER! Someone start one please. And invite me ok.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
OK. Played with new cards for a bit and man this is amazing.
Bloomer girl is too strong which isn't something I thought I'd ever say in my life! XD

OK. I'm gonna consolidate the design documents including the edits!
I'll underline edits. (Bunnygirl, Bloomer, Wisdom and Cheerleader changes)

Last edited:
Reactions: LV4*N3jkhw6z&h
Dec 2, 2021
Quick update! I have added Wisdom (and fixed the others), tho there are a few things that doesn't work like I want yet, but I didn't want to withhold the update for however long that would take me to fix.

Namely, Bloomers 1's effect do not stay indefinitely. It disappears and I don't know why,, so you need to reapply it when it is used. But at the same time, it may make it more fair? Also, the cost increase isn't permanent, and disappears once paid.

Wisdom damage increase effect works by squeezing the player for one damage. It doesn't have an attribute type, is a separated damage from whatever skill triggered it and only adds 1 even with pursuit. However, otherwise, it works properly.

Tell me if I forgot something / things aren't working. I'm fighting with the engine to make it work, and I'm finding a lot of very interesting stuff! I am mainly hyped for new Squeezers and cards because maybe they will add proper engine supports for some missing effects.

Game design is hard OK. I'm balancing difficulty with Math, and everything is subjective. Things fall through the cracks.
Yeah, don't worry, I know! The point of demoing these cards is to make testing easier on you.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Namely, Bloomers 1's effect do not stay indefinitely.
Darn... now it's an ability that's best used on yourself then on the enemy T_T
I was trying to make it an ability to use on the enemy.

Fuck... that ability 1 is gonna be really hard to balance.
Actually wait. It doesn't reset until it's back to your turn again? That's actually good. So it's not the same as nurse. NVM.

EDIT: Wisdom's 1 ability is incorrect. It's currently squeezing 2 when it should only squeeze 1 while unsealed. If she's gonna be exclusive she needs a relatively safe move to use on the player. Wisdom's 1 ability discard also doesn't work properly. During the discard I'm activating the card. It's very strange.

EDIT EDIT: Decks made from new cards.
Bloomer's power is in her energy and excitability. She can get strong monsters out, protect them and give pursuit to Black Iron Succubus who can squeeze for 6 damage multiple times.
Might be the strongest squeezer at the moment. Needs a little fine tuning. More clear demerits outside of a weak ability 1.

BunnyGirl's got luck in her kit. She can build imagination well, but not consistently.
She can increase damage as well, but not consistently.
Her paizuri's the most consistent ability and it's surprisingly powerful. Pair it up Instant Hu-Cow machine, and Human Guardians you steal from the enemy can then be used as material for your life. Her card draw is consistent as well.

Powerful in a weird way.
You can build her to focus on her unique win condition.
You can build her to bring out strong monsters.
You can build her as a card thief.
She has good innate card draw.

But she does take 3 energy per cowgirl, and if you don't time her ability use right you'll run out of energy before you know it.

So far, I think it's the best one. The only bad part is that her ability 1 doesn't have a good unsealed ability at the moment. She surprisingly has enough demerits where I don't think she's as powerful as bloomer at the moment.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2021
EDIT: Wisdom's 1 ability is incorrect. It's currently squeezing 2 when it should only squeeze 1 while unsealed. If she's gonna be exclusive she needs a relatively safe move to use on the player. Wisdom's 1 ability discard also doesn't work properly. During the discard I'm activating the card. It's very strange.
Fixed! I also had forgot about the change to Bloomer's 3. Added it now!
Wisdom's 1 was surprisingly hard to make, but now I tested it more and it should work properly.

A few points to note: Currently, LFBloomer's 2 only works on cards you have in your hand when you use it, I will work on changing that. Likewise, the cost increase granted by her 1 resets once you re-summon the monster, no matter how many turns pass between its death and its resummoning. This is probably fine.

I will now move on to Cheerleader. I find these ideas very interesting, I really want to see how this will turn out in game!

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Gadriel

I found two untranslated lines on Heavenly Succubus' titjob
くふふ♪\nわれがなぜ焦らすかわかるか?\nもちろん、精を溜めさせるためでもあるが…=Kufufu ♪ Do you know why we are impatient?\nOf course, it is also to accumulate the spirit ...
くふふ♪\nでは、再び搾るぞ♪=Kufufu ♪\nLet's squeeze again ♪

Just a reminder.

If you want the game uncensored and don't want to download like a huge ass file every update. There's an uncensor that'll work with every version of the game and is future-proof. It's literally 20 MB...

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20220929a-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-8373698
That is very convenient, having a drag 'n drop solution for every update is very cool. That post should be updated to say that you cannot use the plugins with ReiPatcher though, and that you're supposed to use the BepinEx version of AutoTranslator instead.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Gadriel
I found two untranslated lines on Heavenly Succubus' titjob
くふふ♪\nわれがなぜ焦らすかわかるか?\nもちろん、精を溜めさせるためでもあるが…=Kufufu ♪ Do you know why we are impatient?\nOf course, it is also to accumulate the spirit ...
くふふ♪\nでは、再び搾るぞ♪=Kufufu ♪\nLet's squeeze again ♪
Found those a week ago, your translation is out of date.

Dec 2, 2021
Hi everybody!

New version of the mod! This is the full version that contains everything, just extract it in the game folder. Reminder that it must be a clean install of the game, without any patch pre-applied.

Also, we made a Discord server to exchange about the game/mod here:
Feel free to join, it will be easier to fix bugs/to help with modding if we can exchange faster! Also, I will post update about modding progress, and what can/cannot be modded there!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi everybody!

New version of the mod! This is the full version that contains everything, just extract it in the game folder. Reminder that it must be a clean install of the game, without any patch pre-applied.

Also, we made a Discord server to exchange about the game/mod here:
Feel free to join, it will be easier to fix bugs/to help with modding if we can exchange faster! Also, I will post update about modding progress, and what can/cannot be modded there!
Thank you for the mod update and I just joined the server.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, lurker here. I noticed a few squeezers didn't have too much dialogue variety for certain sex scenes within the game, or frankly just didn't fit my fetishes. Hence the.....

Succubus Reborn Custom Dialogue Mod
was born!

I spent like the past 6 hours making this because I had nothing better to do and at the very least, it shouldn't break your game and works as long as someone doesn't break it somehow :p

Basically, I reverse engineered how the dialogue is parsed in Succubus Reborn, and for you techies, I made a Harmony postfix injection patch that makes the game read from a json file in a "Dialogue" folder of the game directory.

Finally, I paired it with my own "mimic" object(so that the builder doesn't have to depend on the Assembly C-Sharp) and builder class that allows me to either programmatically, or in text, add custom dialogue to the game.

Contained in here is a BepInEx plugin/dll that doubles as a library for the exe, which is a Console GUI dialogue builder that writes directly to the dialogue folder within the game.

Installation:

EDIT:
Oh, and I should mention, this is totally compatible with XUnity.AutoTranslator.
Also apparently MaxSecure really loves flagging SReborn mods as false positives, 1/62 detections lmao

EDIT 2:
Updated to fix a bug that caused the game to crash. I accidentally forgot to remove an invalid reference.

EDIT 3(v1.3):
Made a few updates to this thanks to the help of TheUnsaid, who has been reporting issues he's found with the mod to me.
Note, Dialogue may not appear if you do not properly match the "Suck Action" and "Scene" conditions. I've put a warning in the dialogue builder and also added what I believe should be working multiline support. You can directly use "\n" escapes in the prompt now and it should work in the JSON.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Hey, lurker here. I noticed a few squeezers didn't have too much dialogue variety for certain sex scenes within the game, or frankly just didn't fit my fetishes. Hence the.....

Succubus Reborn Custom Dialogue Mod
was born!

I spent like the past 6 hours making this because I had nothing better to do and at the very least, it shouldn't break your game and works as long as someone doesn't break it somehow :p

Basically, I reverse engineered how the dialogue is parsed in Succubus Reborn, and for you techies, I made a Harmony postfix injection patch that makes the game read from a json file in a "Dialogue" folder of the game directory.

Finally, I paired it with my own "mimic" object(so that the builder doesn't have to depend on the Assembly C-Sharp) and builder class that allows me to either programmatically, or in text, add custom dialogue to the game.

Contained in here is a BepInEx plugin/dll that doubles as a library for the exe, which is a Console GUI dialogue builder that writes directly to the dialogue folder within the game.

Installation:

EDIT:
Oh, and I should mention, this is totally compatible with XUnity.AutoTranslator.
Also apparently MaxSecure really loves flagging SReborn mods as false positives, 1/62 detections lmao
You and Lv4 are modding the same game. You should join his discord and talk to him.
His discord's in this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-reborn-v20220929a-supporter-sda-lab.62028/post-9155247

Reactions: damndami3n

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020

Update posted, detailing the abilities of the new Squeezer, thoughts?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017

Update posted, detailing the abilities of the new Squeezer, thoughts?
1 is basic mana generation, only has synergy with Idol's crest, standard.
2 is... interesting. Borrowing a 1-cost minion or a token for a turn and giving it an action could be used to ram Peasants into things that will kill them, yoink the Manticore and Demon to smack someone HARD, yoink anyone and use Milking Machine to burn your opponent's chaff for health... The direct fire is kind of meh though, the AI isn't smart enough that you gain significant advantage by seeing their entire hand, even if done early.
3 is meh. If you didn't shuffle the deck, and could put the revealed cards back in any order, that would be nasty, but as is, you're banking on finding a strategy to draw with it. Probably better used on you then on your opponent, since you can stack your deck with Strategies to draw... which Idol can then use donations to play, hey look at that.
Overall... she doesn't have a lot going on, and what she does have is Idol support. If we didn't have back-to-back Demons with wild and wacky gameplay styles, I'd say she'd be a replacement for Nun as a replacement for generic... but with the three BB crew, we have enough filler cards that actually do things.
The new artwork is... 'kay. Nurse's artwork was fine and didn't need improvement, but if this new Student artwork shows SOME BB difference, it'll be better then what we have now... but Iron's final artwork fucked with her skin tone something nasty, making it difficult to customize her with anything crazy. Hoping that doesn't happen for these two...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes