4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, is the patch supposed to work for every scene ? Most scenes are still censored after installing the patch.
Everything's working on my end.
It's supposed to uncensor everything but Schoolgirl's 1/2 and Bunnygirl's 1.
Did you somehow manage to mess up drag, drop, overwrite install?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
why everytime i try to run the game it says "i failed to read the basic data"?
The game can't read its own data. Maybe corrupt install?
What is the hold timer option supposed to do? Seems to have no effect.

Also, stockings succubus feet temptation scene had toy integration broken in September version. Only orgasm played.
When active, the game will at random trigger the right-click holds that pretty much all scenes have. The minimum and maximum times are what is set by the values next to it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Dev should go back and make sure every scene at least has a "hold" or zoom if not an alt (I would greatly prefer an alt/zoom to a hold as edging does almost nothing for me)

ManiacMacaque

Jan 2, 2018
Everything's working on my end.
It's supposed to uncensor everything but Schoolgirl's 1/2 and Bunnygirl's 1.
Did you somehow manage to mess up drag, drop, overwrite install?
Nope those are the scenes that were still censored after the patch. It's my first time playing so I wasn't aware there were other girls too.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
So the FullMod has had some broken Lovers series squeezers for a bit.

It's been updated and everything is working correctly now.

Here's the updated FullMod that fixes those issues.

Remember. How to use:
1) Have a fresh copy of the game.
2) Unzip the fullmod into the root of the game.

You're done.
You get new cards, uncensor, and translation.

More importantly the uncensor works natively. Like legitimately if you dump it in a new version of the game, it'll do its thing.

The Extra Cards will not work unless you wait for the base cards to load b4 you click "Start Game"

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020

Here's the updated FullMod that fixes those issues. Google Drive

Remember. How to use:

You're done.

More importantly the uncensor works natively. Like legitimately if you dump it in a new version of the game, it'll do its thing.
U are really a savior, my lord

Footgear1961

Oct 22, 2023
One could say it is quite Handy.
When active, the game will at random trigger the right-click holds that pretty much all scenes have. The minimum and maximum times are what is set by the values next to it.
I see, thanks. I have the option enabled, but I'm not certain that I've seen it work like that. I wonder if having (short) automatic timers on scene progression overrides this in some fashion.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
One could say it is quite Handy.

I see, thanks. I have the option enabled, but I'm not certain that I've seen it work like that. I wonder if having (short) automatic timers on scene progression overrides this in some fashion.
Only if the timers are shorter then the minimum random value.

holomura

Nov 9, 2021
New here. Downloaded the latest ver. What patches\mods\translations should I install?

edit: just installed the Fullmod. Do I need anything else?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Updated the FullMod.
People were asking about which cards were the modded cards and which weren't.
There was also a problem with Human Lawyer.

All modded cards are now marked with an [M].
New here. Downloaded the latest ver. What patches\mods\translations should I install?

edit: just installed the Fullmod. Do I need anything else?
It does everything at the moment.

When the game updates you can just unzip into that folder and replace all previous files with no issue.
Gadriel shared his fan translation here, 1699390458664.png

He updates from time to time so if you want to update the translation, go download from that Mega, and replace the files in Bepinex>Translation

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Updated the FullMod because Bloomergirl Lover was using the old Pursuit system instead of the new Reattack system for giving guardians multiple attacks.

neonsky

Aug 12, 2020
Sometimes viewing the modded characters scenes glitches the game into thinking it's not the supporter version? A bunch of scenes get locked behind the "support version limited" link.

Also, of the modded scenes I checked, most were just a black screen and none of them had dialogue. Unsure if this is intentional or not so I figured I'd mention it.

Mar 22, 2023
Sometimes viewing the modded characters scenes glitches the game into thinking it's not the supporter version? A bunch of scenes get locked behind the "support version limited" link.

Also, of the modded scenes I checked, most were just a black screen and none of them had dialogue. Unsure if this is intentional or not so I figured I'd mention it.
Lol. Bro won't even read the whole post.

Wait until the base cards are loaded before clicking "Start Game" for the modded scenes to work.

AkaiKo

Jan 23, 2018

Here's the updated FullMod that fixes those issues. Google Drive

Remember. How to use:

You're done.

The Extra Cards will not work unless you wait for the base cards to load b4 you click "Start Game"
I am unsure if its the boss fight, a base game bug, or "fixed" FullMod's bug, but getting more than 13 Debt (via Unsealed Faithless Succubus of Greed's Mouth Slave Crest) against [BOSS] Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment does not end the duel.

I'll try a debt win against another normal NPC to see if it affects them too.

Edit: Worked fine against NPC, so only the BOSS NPC is immune to bankrupcy. This is probably part of the base game, so FullMod should be unrelated.

Edit 2: I was wrong, the [BOSS] itself is part of FullMod, thanks Gadriel.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I am unsure if its the boss fight, a base game bug, or "fixed" FullMod's bug, but getting more than 13 Debt (via Unsealed Faithless Succubus of Greed's Mouth Slave Crest) against [BOSS] Succubus of Wisdom and Disappointment does not end the duel.

Edit: Worked fine against NPC, so only the BOSS NPC is immune to bankrupcy. This is probably part of the base game, so FullMod should be unrelated.
I assure you, the base game has no bosses, it's entirely FullMod's fault.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Edit 2: I was wrong, the [BOSS] itself is part of FullMod, thanks Gadriel.
Yeah, LV4*N3jkhw6z&h designed the boss because he wanted some "goals" in the game.

He designed it so that it's immune to Special Win Conditions, and Theft.

It's completely beatable. By beatable, I mean reducing its life to 0 is legit easy as balls.
Problem is, even if you do that, you won't win cause there's a bug in how it handles victory in the fight right now sadly.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes