4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

MackDev

Jul 13, 2017
Sadly, there isn't really any use for self-estrus with pursuit. Once upon a time, Breastfeeding was affected by pursuit when paired with Welcoming Invitation, leading to some crazy healing... but that's a thing of the past now.

That said, we have some options. I'm busy at the moment, so you'll forgive me if this is off the top of my head instead of properly researched...
...There are two big options: Devil's Bargain (Pursuit 2 to your side of the field, inflict Lust Mark at the start of your turn) and Synchronized Cycles (select squeezer on your side of the field, select opponent's squeezer, former force-squeezes, latter gets Estrus).
The former pretty much has to be combined with Iron Will on all your squeezers (from Clearing Mind, Purity Field, or being SoWaD/Partnered Nun), while the latter wants to be combined with Blood Moon for the Pursuit (Force-Squeeze gets +1 Pursuit for all squeezers).
I can't build decks right at this moment, I'm busy, but the keys are Insincere Gift to give a copy of Devil's Bargain to your opponent so their field self-destructs, and... double summon to have more squeezers then your opponent so you can shut them down with Synchro Cycles?

-I'm less busy now. Behold, Cult Mechanicum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's... okay. You could and probably should drop the Synchro Cycles for something else, but it loses a lot of its identity doing that.
:eek:
anime-noted.gif
I appreciate! Ty for the time. Yeah shame theres not a use for it but fingers crossed, maybe the dev will bring something in like that. Best i could come up with (i forget card names) was just estrus hardcore on your team after having saved mana card dropped, then send your estrus to the opponent and watch them get teamed up on by them next turn. Basically like a warlock deck on hearthstone and just yeeting a bunch of cards at someone in one turn with a bunch of pre prep.

Ill give the deck you posted a go! ty ty

*Edit* so i tried the deck but its giving me a failed to generate message. Do you possibly have extra files, mods or something that i dont ?

Reactions: Destruction9000

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
View attachment 3809110
I appreciate! Ty for the time. Yeah shame theres not a use for it but fingers crossed, maybe the dev will bring something in like that. Best i could come up with (i forget card names) was just estrus hardcore on your team after having saved mana card dropped, then send your estrus to the opponent and watch them get teamed up on by them next turn. Basically like a warlock deck on hearthstone and just yeeting a bunch of cards at someone in one turn with a bunch of pre prep.

*Edit* so i tried the deck but its giving me a failed to generate message. Do you possibly have extra files, mods or something that i dont ?
No, and it works on my end. Low-tech it is!
Capture.PNG

Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3809110

You probably need to update your version of the game.

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
Hi Hi frens, I remember the modding discord (?) being mentioned a couple times, how can i access it ?
I want to see how hard would be to create skins for the Squeezers, to a what extend could you possibly change one squeezers appearance including animations and such

here my offering:
Heavenly Succubus deck

CS001=1,CS002=3,CT003=3,CT012=3,CT022=3,GD004=1,GD052=1,GD066=2,GD069=2,MC001=3,MC006=1,MC008=1,MC012=1,MC018=1,SC002=1,SC004=1,SC006=3,SC011=3,SC012=1,SC014=2,TC007=1,TC025=1,TC030=1,p=SC011,n=Heavenly BONK 2

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hi Hi frens, I remember the modding discord (?) being mentioned a couple times, how can i access it ?
I want to see how hard would be to create skins for the Squeezers, to a what extend could you possibly change one squeezers appearance including animations and such

here my offering:
Heavenly Succubus deck

CS001=1,CS002=3,CT003=3,CT012=3,CT022=3,GD004=1,GD052=1,GD066=2,GD069=2,MC001=3,MC006=1,MC008=1,MC012=1,MC018=1,SC002=1,SC004=1,SC006=3,SC011=3,SC012=1,SC014=2,TC007=1,TC025=1,TC030=1,p=SC011,n=Heavenly BONK 2

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How to play this game?
Play squeezers to get mana. Use mana to play cards.
Use minions to protect yourself from your opponent's squeezers. Use spells/traps to help clear your opponent's minions.
Fuck the opponent more then they fuck you.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
so it seems in the squeezer edit scene viewer it'll remember big boobs and unsealed for some of the coop scenes (milk duo and ass duo) but won't for others (such as wisdom and lazy student's coop), hopefully this is fixed for next patch

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
How to play this game?
Squeezers change Life Points into Mana
You use mana for Minions, Spells, and Traps
The goal is to use your Squeezers on your opponent directly until LP is 0
Squeezers can attack directly if there is no minion on your opponent side of field.

There are many ways to win a duel, but you will have to read Squeezers effects.

Or....

If your goal is to be squeezed dry by hot waifus, play at 99+ LPs and let the fun begins.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
yodyna
- Its a card game with somewhat similiar rules to hearthstone, i had trouble understanding whats going on with this terrible translation and first games were uninteresting. After experimating with own deck i started beating ai, then after a while it became too easy, lots of balance would be needed.

- animations are on point and like half of the scenes are super hot and worth checking just for quality

- not much to do once you figure out deck that works, also if you play as you should (with units) you dont see much of H scenes since they are used on enemy

Overall this could be way better than it is with polish, still worth playing.
Your review was good, and I was also frustrated by your 3rd point when playing!

LV4*N3jkhw6z&h is a user that created an awesome mod framework to add new cards to the game, and I consulted while he programmed some duplicate squeezers called the Lovers series.

Their gimmik is that they can only have "sex" with you, but (unless they're your partners) can use foreplay on the enemy. This allowed a change in the power budget, so they have slightly different skills, designed around squeezing you to gain power.

You can join the discord to find an easy mod install link, or download it from here.

All you have to do to install it is extract it, in a 64 bit unedited version of the base game. It comes with the translation and uncensor.

Reactions: AestheticSeeker

TSKCS

Nov 23, 2017
Any fun decks
I have 6 decks based on fetishes and playstyles, all 40 cards. They are all fun to me at least.
They were built for 50 or so LP duels though, but some of them have instant win condition for longer duels.
Each deck will have additional animated squeezers, both Human and Demonic, but the main playstyle will come from Demonic Squeezers.

From left to right;
1.Ass - Haste
2.Hand - Curse / Instant
3.Anal - Faith
4.Breast - Addiction Nuke / Instant
5.Mouth - Destiny Draw
6.Ass - Machine / Instant

Choose what you find interesting.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i honestly would be interested in all of them since all the decks i have are super old from i would assume 2022 or so

Slade_Wills

Oct 14, 2021
I have 6 decks based on fetishes and playstyles, all 40 cards. They are all fun to me at least.
They were built for 50 or so LP duels though, but some of them have instant win condition for longer duels.
Each deck will have additional animated squeezers, both Human and Demonic, but the main playstyle will come from Demonic Squeezers.

From left to right;
1.Ass - Haste
2.Hand - Curse / Instant
3.Anal - Faith
4.Breast - Addiction Nuke / Instant
5.Mouth - Destiny Draw
6.Ass - Machine / Instant

Choose what you find interesting.
If you don't mind I'd like all of them

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes