2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your trying to post the updated game that's just the store page, anyone who doesn't own it will just see a buy button. You need to download the game, zip it upload it to a approved host and post that link. Being Ren'Py it should be that easy...

mav

Jul 19, 2017
I thought this was complete. what did they change?

The second content update is here! Serena’s Services expands the story in a new direction as well as introduces a new character, Jenny, to the game.

What does Serena do to make the big bucks and what does it have to do with Jenny? It’s time to find out!

New and shiny things:

• New character, background, and event art
  • New 5000 word story about Serena’s business with Jenny
  • New achievements
How to access the new content?

You will find “Serena’s Services” in the main menu of the game. If you have already reached Ending 1, you can access the new content right away. If not… well, you know what to do.
Or not do.

Copypasta from Steam ends here.

Well, I wrote in the that the update will be ready for release in late November or early December. It’s December 1 now so I guess that it wasn’t a half bad estimate. Much better than I’ve made previously…

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
This game has been updated several times over the past 2 years and im the only one who noticed and i did something about it

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Patch 1.1.0 Added Epilogues

Version 1.1.0: Little Epilogues

This is a content update that adds epilogues to the game: one for each ending. Find out what Serena and Nerisha are up to shortly after the endings!

This update adds the following:
  • More content: approx. 5000 words and 3 event CGs (+23 variants)
  • 2 new achievements
  • New functionality in the 'Sex Scenes' gallery: shortcuts to endings and epilogues
There are two ways to access the new content:
  1. Reach an ending and you'll see a new choice that leads to the respective epilogue.
  2. If you have already reached at least one ending, you'll find a new button in the 'Sex Scenes' gallery that opens a list of shortcuts that lead to the endings and epilogues.
May your mana reserves be sufficient.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Apparently there's a 1.30 release for more Nerisha content
Actually Version 1.4.0 released earlier this month on the 6th which seems to be the last update since Arcus Plume is starting development on a new game in the same universe with both Serena and Nerisha making cameo appearances.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
yes it was updated to 1.5.0 i was the only 1 sending the update files for this game and the other one i got tired of doing it everytime

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's an OK game would say average and definitely not worth purchasing you going to put it on a site for games like Steam you need to have actual animation and some sound. The pose is always the same with her hand raised up no matter what clothes she wears when speaking. The art is just OK it's total laziness in putting any effort in a game and just plain old static images. I got bored of it fast since nothing really good in scenes as they are dry static pictures.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Succubus Research Diary [1.5.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (785 MB/ 119 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes