• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello I have got a problem here: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME:

ISSUE: Each time it said there was found a virus in the files, others have tried it?

Jul 30, 2017
Gameplay: Click customer. Customer gives 3 menu items (entree, drink, desert). Click cash register. For some reason need to click each category (entree, drink, desert) then select one of 4 options. Then click the next category. Rinse and repeat. But, all the options have to FADE in, slowing you down. So, it's click. wait. click wait.

Do this same boring and tedious process for 3 customers.
Then it automatically fades to a nightclub.
Click a person. Either they're a special person who gave you some dialog at the cafe, and then it goes typical dating sim, minus any kind of clues, so you have to just guess what to do. Passing that may either lead to a sex scene, or to a hint for what to give them next time you meet. Or, they're not a special person, in which case the dialog makes it LOOK like you're going to get a sex scene, but, it's not a sex scene.

Then... keep doing it over and over again.

Circuit_Blade

May 27, 2019
it's honestly games like these that make me think "huh maybe i could actually make lewd games"
because if someone with little skill and even less effort can make this utter garbage. i can make a passable game myself

Reactions: kolisz

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Oh this is interesting. I have one question since we play as female protag are the scenes with dudes avoidable? Like can I just play with female, I guess victims, and futa (I noticed the tag above)? Or are dudes mandatory? I want to try the game out just a little worried.

EDIT: I apologize mods. I got this and another sub mixed up as I was switching browser tabs.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote