3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
-- -- Play As The Same Girl Twice Glitch -- --
in the sort of stage select option (the one which lets you pick any two girls), press Z and click on the same girl simultaneously. this will pick the girl you want once, and one other girl. then, back out of that (i think you need to keep your cursor on the girl you want to double up with too?) and you'll find that it has your girl selected twice. press either Z or click, and then there you have it

i discovered this because i was curious if it would work, once i realized the game accepted multiple inputs to confirm selections. here's a screenshot of me doing this with the succubus, but i can confirm that this works with every single girl, and doesn't cause any errors or crashes or anything--from my experience, at least

don't know if anyone particularly CARES about doing this, but i figured i'd share it anyways

Lelisoos

Sep 21, 2021
Related to the same dev: I just now figured out that Yakii's previous game "Freya and the Tree of Lewd" is a "Slay the Spire" game.

(And for whatever reason, while writing this, I just went "if Freya came out before Spire, I would explode in laughter", thankfully wasn't, but I got a chuckle from that thought.)

Reactions: GracefulDarkness
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes