RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Isn't the size pretty small? it says 751.34MB but the file is only 528? or am i missing something

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Isn't the size pretty small? it says 751.34MB but the file is only 528? or am i missing something
Compression makes miracles these days, eh?
(Oh, and also because there where some other .rar inside.. that maybe some of them could've been the solution of some problems..? Now that I think about it. But since the game worked fine for me without needing of doing anything at all, I deleted them)

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
But is that monster a part of the story or taken a certain role in the game? If not then it isn't necessary to add that tag.
PS: I haven't played the game (yet)
You can disable futa
IMG preview is broken but you can check it clicking on

Reactions: brynhildr

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Compression makes miracles these days, eh?
(Oh, and also because there where some other .rar inside.. that maybe some of them could've been the solution of some problems..? Now that I think about it. But since the game worked fine for me without needing of doing anything at all, I deleted them)
That is some serious Compression tho.. CrayCray

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Will I need to patch a raw version of the game with the latest patch, or is the prepatched one fine as well?

Roktas

May 28, 2017
Too tired to look if this was already said, but here is some more info about defeat variations, and how to get full gallery save from the get go. For variants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get full galery, just finish one dungeon run and teleport to your inn then go to the mirror and to the "innkeeper" in the gallery room and talk to it about staying there forever answer yes 3 times, you wont be able to leave anymore, so save your gameplay first.

, you can add this this op if you want.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Too tired to look if this was already said, but here is some more info about defeat variations, and how to get full gallery save from the get go. For variants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get full galery, just finish one dungeon run and teleport to your inn then go to the mirror and to the "innkeeper" in the gallery room and talk to it about staying there forever answer yes 3 times, you wont be able to leave anymore, so save your gameplay first.

, you can add this this op if you want.
Ah yes, this is what I forgot to add inside the archive (that was available with the english translation files).

KrawsKeren

Oct 14, 2017
"File corrupted !
Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."
Have you any ideas?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
"File corrupted !
Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."
Have you any ideas?
RPGMaker RTP installed, properties of game folder ( uncheck read only and apply ), only english letters in the path, don't move game to desktop and system folder, if everything good then

1 download error (try to re download)
2 antivirus killed exe file(check quarantine)
3 problems with browser or internet connection (try download via another browser)

KrawsKeren

Oct 14, 2017
RPGMaker RTP installed, properties of game folder ( uncheck read only and apply ), only english letters in the path, don't move game to desktop and system folder, if everything good then

1 download error (try to re download)
2 antivirus killed exe file(check quarantine)
3 problems with browser or internet connection (try download via another browser)
Can't find RGSS202J. dll, so I downloaded the dll, threw it into the game folder and returned to the previous error
NO antyvirus installed
RPGM installed and working
I did not overwrite anything, I just unpacked using winrar

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. I went into this not expecting anything at all, and boy was I pleasantly surprised how awesome and hot this turned out to be. It's probably the greatest out of all the male-led eRPG JP games I've played in ever, with variations and content coming out in tons. Although that isn't saying much by comparison, the sheer amount of fappy times this game has is incredible, even for eRPGs in general. The CGs are a little simplistic, and I wish the scenes for a given girl were a little more varied, but that's a small price to pay for the sheer amount there actually are. Unlocking them is pretty fun too.

If there's anything I don't like about it, it's the roguelike aspect of the gameplay although there are fortunately a lot of ways to lessen the trouble. Still cheated it like a little shit, though.

Since this is apparently a sequel, hope the first one gets translated alongside the others from this Dev; especially those with male protagonists, if any more have them.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Very good game. Good art and a great translation.

I would've preferred more options with each girl even if that meant there were less girls. I think nearly half of the scenes were titjobs only, which are meh.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes