RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
For anyone wondering, I found out how to get to the cow succubi locked in that cage in Yuki's laboratory.

at some point at night time there will be a cat infront of the laboratory, interacting with it gives you the key to the cage.
I think the requirement for the cat to appear is to have Yuki (the scientist) be at level 100, although I could be wrong, there's a low chance of the cat appearing everyday so make sure you check for it before going to sleep.

The cow also has a level drain mechanic, I won't spoil anymore for you.

Reactions: Fallieo

ROYMORNIGSTAR

Jun 10, 2018
IF U WANT TO END THE TOWER first reach lvl 30 with the cow on the lab and she´s gonna give you the drain attack so you can drain enemy lvl easily

Sep 28, 2018
How do you unlock the harpy girl who seems to be able to grab shit from high cliffs? I seem to have everyone else but that one still seems to be missing. I just finished the Normal End.

Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
Ya descargué los paquetes de RPG VX y lo instalé, pero sigue dando el mismo error, no sé qué debo hacer ahora.

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
I've installed both XP, VX and VXAce but i still have the error message of the missing RGSS202J.dll file, can anybody post that file here?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The what is the MV version? on the site there are only vxace, vx, xp, 2003 and 2000
RPG Maker MV is one of the newer versions of the engine, I believe that they just released MZ. If you google RPG Maker MV RTP you should be able to find a site to download from.

Sep 16, 2018
I downloaded the game from the Workupload file and when I try to run it I get an error that says "RGSS202J.dll could not be found."

Is there a fix for this? I'm having trouble downloading from other links.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I downloaded the game from the Workupload file and when I try to run it I get an error that says "RGSS202J.dll could not be found."

Is there a fix for this? I'm having trouble downloading from other links.
Google RPGMaker RTP.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes