4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

mangasm

May 29, 2017
There are definitely some errors in communication between creators and their customer base in this community. I have made it my policy that if a game doesn't have a detailed planned tag description, it will not get my financial backing. If you are going to invest your time and creativity in making a game, you should have long term goals for the project. The tags you put on your content are basically an elevator pitch for the product you are creating, and you should use them to entice and inform customers. But you need to understand as a creator that every element you add to a project can and will be a dealbreaker to members of your audience. As an example, I love when female characters in a harem game fuck each other, but fully understand how it could not be someone's thing. Communication is super important and we could all have a much easier time if more of it took place here.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
For example, you have a boyfriend or girlfriend and you see her or him fucking someone without your consent but you just say they just want to have fun that's ok for you?? Or is that considered sharing??
Again just my pov but it didnt feel like stealing, it felt more like we gonna have group sex which they kinda did since his dick was still connected to him hence the sperm. The example you gave is a good point about ntr/stealing but as mentioned it didnt feel like that in this scenario. But that just me, we all have feelings and/or thoughts.

Reactions: Jin56

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
im surprised that some thought that the "ntr" crowd wouldnt cry when their 2d waifus in a niche borderline engrish game even thought about a dick that wasn't MC's, much less looked at one! :eek:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Sure, not my thread btw. You can help add a tag on the op.
If you make a post with tags and or future tags and hit report a mod will add it to the op.

Well, I'm sorry for the upset. I think it's best for me to delete it and save it somewhere else available. For now, just don't click on those content until the next update.
TK8000 way worked well from what I've seen. One game catered to one audience base and his other to another. That is not something that can be done starting out, and the first game in my example was already in late development by the time he stated the other game IIRC.

If you go into his more "extreme" game you can't say you are surprised when everyone has an orgy, and on his more "light hearted" game there is no point even looking for certain kinks. They will not be there. That said with both games you know what you are getting into with both games. There is no sudden twist.

Remember you can not make everyone happy. No matter what you do someone will either want more or less.

Don't just look at your user base (don't ignore them as well), but also look at your game to date. Think about what kind of game it is already, think about what kind of game you planed on making.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ok, didnt find the first one, then i can understand a little the crying about ntr. But the second scene doesnt feel like ntr feels more like one of your girls want to have some special fun :unsure:. Then again my perception of ntr is usually asshole fucks/rapes your girlfriend in your face and you cant do a thing.:mad::cry:
Most of cucks are nice people, they like to share their woman/girlfriend and find pleasure in seeing her fucking other people, not all the ntr is from asshole or rapes. But in the other spectrum you have people that don't like when other eat on their plates, is not crying, is different people with different tastes.

This game was NEVER show to be ntr in him, yeah, laura was a succubus but the "she is a succubus and need to fuck everything that moves" is a complete bullshit, she don't kill people to "eat" their essence, i can make a story where some demon is the savior of the world and become a new pope, this is a story not a real world event. In my opinion, was a dick move to put this on the game where was never show any sign, it was always"a boy found a succubus, they have a pact and the pact was him fucking everyone" never "they have a pack but she will fuck other people too" when he signed that contract she was "supposed" to be exclusive to him at that point (and giving her the energy),at any moment she ever said "hey, can i fuck other people too?" that's why there's so much discussion here.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Most of cucks are nice people, they like to share their woman/girlfriend and find pleasure in seeing her fucking other people, not all the ntr is from asshole or rapes. But in the other spectrum you have people that don't like when other eat on their plates, is not crying, is different people with different tastes.

This game was NEVER show to be ntr in him, yeah, laura was a succubus but the "she is a succubus and need to fuck everything that moves" is a complete bullshit, she don't kill people to "eat" their essence, i can make a story where some demon is the savior of the world and become a new pope, this is a story not a real world event. In my opinion, was a dick move to put this on the game where was never show any sign, it was always"a boy found a succubus, they have a pact and the pact was him fucking everyone" never "they have a pack but she will fuck other people too" when he signed that contract she was "supposed" to be exclusive to him at that point (and giving her the energy),at any moment she ever said "hey, can i fuck other people too?" that's why there's so much discussion here.
Sorry if i offended, the first ntr i read had that bad premise so it stuck, i did play a harem game where the best buddy willing lent his girlfriend if he could do a voyeur play so i know not all are asses but again assumed the worst when hearing the word. Again sorry for offending. :cry:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Defintion: " Succubus is understood as a Lilin-demon in female form or supernatural entity that appears in dreams to seduce men, usually through sexual activity "

Not definition: Succubus is understood as a Lilin-demon in female form or supernatural entity that appears in dreams to seduce only me (I was her 1st and will be her last), always through sexual activity

sorry that your "monster girl" did "monstrous" things

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry if i offended, the first ntr i read had that bad premise so it stuck, i did play a harem game where the best buddy willing lent his girlfriend if he could do a voyeur play so i know not all are asses but again assumed the worst when hearing the word. Again sorry for offending. :cry:
Is not offending, is a misunderstanding, there is a broad range of fetishes and not because someone like one they like the other, for example, i like threesomes, but i don't like the lesbian, i like when i pleasure both of the woman, not they pleasuring themselves. There is guys that call themselves "alpha" that say "hey, is my harem, i like to see my bitches fuck other guys" but that is a cuck in disguise, they are just lying for themselves, but again, nothing wrong in being a cuck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, that woman is clearly and repeatedly not consenting. We're gonna need a "rape" tag. And while there's nothing really wrong with doing fiction stuff that caters to people with rape fetish, that tag will scare off a lot of people (I'm not personally a fan of it myself)
If we can avoid it by making choices during the game, then no problem. If we can't avoid it in any way, then another reason along with the NTR and pseudo futa to leave the game.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
If we can avoid it by making choices during the game, then no problem. If we can't avoid it in any way, then another reason along with the NTR and pseudo futa to leave the game.
It would be better if there was a warning before you made the choice, so that those who don't like it can avoid it. in this case, it's just " Aphrodisiac Leftover Effect ? I wonder what that means. Oh, he's raping her. Well, goodbye boner."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be better if there was a warning before you made the choice, so that those who don't like it can avoid it. in this case, it's just " Aphrodisiac Leftover Effect ? I wonder what that means. Oh, he's raping her. Well, goodbye boner."
Personally I like to prevent the MC from raping LIs (or women in general), but for this it's good to know that there is an option that leads to it (and hopefully another that prevents it).

Reactions: AlexTorch

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I often feel there is a bit too much discussion about the particulars of fetishes in the forums here. Netorare, netori and netorase are all particular fetishes and it's perfectly fine to be into them, and it feels strange that anyone on this forum would kink shame. That being said some fetishes cause very visceral reactions in people when they see it, and therefore creators need to be upfront with their inclusion. The issue with this game/update is that, at least on this site, there was no prior indication that any of the new content (and some of the old content) would happen.
I know the tags system is imperfect as there is degrees to fetishes. For example when I see the Voyeurism tag I will always check the forum or ask the creator whether it is peeping in the shower, or watching a couple of named characters fuck. The reason for this is I like one but not the other. I feel like the implementation of a general "sharing" tag would be helpful in events like these where creators don't want their game to recieve a stigma of some kind. It would allow people to draw conclusions on the events of the game without it fully spoiling content.
Examples: The parents in an incest game fuck and you can watch = "sharing" + "voyeurism"
A character fucks the MC's girlfriend while the MC is watching and into it= "sharing" + "Netorare" (or Netorase if that becomes a tag)
Any game where a named character fucks a non MC that is rendered and not just mentioned = "sharing" + whatever kind of fucking they were up to

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I'm sorry for the upset. I think it's best for me to delete it and save it somewhere else available. For now, just don't click on those content until the next update.
I wouldn't straight up delete the content based on a few forum posts. I just make it clearly tagged and optional for those who are into it. I actually don't mind NTR but it caught me off guard.

Jan 21, 2022
I had no problem with the content personally and think some of the freakouts here are hysterical to read. I'd rather have the content be optional and not deleted. A fair criticism would be that the tags need to be updated and a list of future tags added so those kinds of people won't start getting invested and cause an outrage when something like that is added, but I ultimately believe its up to the developer and that the paying supporter's opinions that matter the most.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Personally, I liked the update. Could have used a warning or something with a couple of the scenes but whatever, dev will probably add it later after all of this "feedback".

That said, I am completely dumbfounded that the dev didn't see this coming lol. Anyone that's spent at least a day on this site would have saw this shit show coming. Legitimately the second the scene popped up, I started laughing when I thought of the thread I was about to return to and was not disappointed lmao.

I tend to cycle through a few games I support on patreon and stopped subscribing to this one but I might restart my subscription just so that there is at least one patron that can say "you might want to at least label this."

Reactions: mrttao
Apr 7, 2019
I enjoyed this update, the scenes were pretty well made. The scene with Laura using the MC's dick was weird, and, like the other characters, my feelings about it gravitate towards "confused" more than anything, and the implications of Chloe now having the power to, whenever she wants, literally steal his penis and use it to either fuck other girls or get fucked by other girls. It's a bit iffy even if the MC is feeling all of it, perhaps even more so. Still, a bit of warning of the content would be needed on the option.
The gloryhole scene also needs a warning if all the outrage is any indication. Personally, I liked Laura repeatedly insulting the microdicked asshole in favor of MCs dick, and I think it goes well with her characterization as a fickle slut who simply took a liking to the MC, and seems to still consider his dick the best. Overall, though, a mid scene since I was never a fan of gloryhole stuff.
The aphrodisiac side effect scene is pretty damn amazing. I loved it. Though, reading a second time, it does get pretty rapey, even if by the end Amy is in orgasmic bliss. However, the same basic turn of events happened in the Lily weekend event, which I assume, given the name of the new event, is a prerequisite to have it happen. Anyways, both get rapey. I'd suggest adding a tag here, and maybe a content warning in the options that lead to the scene.
The Laura ending was nice to see, great way to show how the story would progress if you decided to give in to demonic powers to satiate your lust.
The Isekai scene was... weird. Kind of off-the-wall, and with not any real sex content. I guess it was nice in that the dev showed the names of some of the next girls, but still. If this is a teaser of another game, though, I would prefer other characters. I get the nagging feeling it's just a bonus story that would get more scenes the more endings you have seen, though.
Finally, the Amy and Lily threesome event is also amazing. If I had to find fault in it though, I'd say the literal cumbath was a bit much, and dragged on a bit. On the technical side, when I went to trigger it again(morning wood with Amy in the living room on a weekend morning) to see if there was different dialogue, it seemed to play out the entire event again in the same way, including going to Laura to ask for help on the next day. I dunno if that is intentional or a bug, but I thought it couldn't hurt to say. Maybe, after the full event, you could break up the individual scenes(titfuck in the living room in the morning, blowjob in the living room in the evening, and threesome in the bathroom at night), but I understand how it could be a bother to code it.

All in all, a pretty enjoyable update. I certainly was not expecting so much. Hopefully the dev can weather this storm of criticism, makes the necessary quality of life adjustments, and keeps up with this project.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes