3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
Hi erveryone,

Where can I buy the battle suit ?
THx

Find it !!
You should enter the dream world when you go to sleep and then open the wardrobe in Serena's apartment, it will be there. Can't say if you need to find Mia's shop in the dreamworld first (happens after you get chased by multiple Ms. Stones), but as you get there the door to the shop appears in the first dreamworld room (with the crystals).

PsycCIX

Jul 24, 2017
After the diner invitation (when start new game ,second day) she go to the sleep and in dream world , first emergence memory is dont work right. In that scene she cant move. I need help about that

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
After the diner invitation (when start new game ,second day) she go to the sleep and in dream world , first emergence memory is dont work right. In that scene she cant move. I need help about that
Its broken and will be fixed in another update might be .25.2

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
1st game is just fantastic. only game that got me into rpgm games (I couldn't bare them before) but this game feel a little lacking. Maybe because it is still WIp while I've tried 1st one after it was finished. Hope this one is going to be even better when finished. Keep the good work

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
This has probably been the most anticipated game on the site for me. The 1st game is probably my favourite corruption game on the site.
I have checked nearly every version of this one, and seeing the dev go through development hell.

Looks like its over year since the inital release, with what feel like a months work gone into it. Of course much more work has gone into it, as he has reworked the story 4 to 5 times. But it dose seem like he has finally got it on the right track with this release.
Not sure how much of a corruption game this sequel will be, as Serena is pretty much fully corrupted from the previous game.

Still its looking good and shaping up nicely for what it is. Not enough content to justify playing it yet.

Open2020

Jan 18, 2019
You need your character to wear glasses or else you get stuck

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
So I went to get the casual clothes, took a walk into the park, then got randomly sent to work, where I was promptly locked in and told to talk to the boss who Serena seems to be afraid of and flat out refuses to talk to. So I'm stuck in my office/the mall and unable to do anything. wtf did I do wrong

*so apparently I'm supposed to be wearing the suit, but there's no option to change the suit without altering through debug menu. so that's fun

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
So I went to get the casual clothes, took a walk into the park, then got randomly sent to work, where I was promptly locked in and told to talk to the boss who Serena seems to be afraid of and flat out refuses to talk to. So I'm stuck in my office/the mall and unable to do anything. wtf did I do wrong

*so apparently I'm supposed to be wearing the suit, but there's no option to change the suit without altering through debug menu. so that's fun
white suite - > mr roads lower middle room (just one event)
black suite -> your boss
black suite from the mall desire shop.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
How to get the park event with elena. So far I have got only ratings down events with the Quiz Show, ratings up with Weather report wearing white suit no underwear, bunch of dream stuff. I dont know, this game is so hard to play because it keeps changing theres no quest log and it's sort of random where you go somewhere expecting something new and it is the same thing again. End up wasting like an hour and accomplish nothing lol.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes