RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.1] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I'm loving the game so far but I think it needs spicier scenes, like blowbang, gangbang, take a customer behind the counter, stuff like that

Last edited:

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I'm loving the game so far but I think it needs spicier scenes, like blowbang, gangbang, take a customer behind the counter, stuff like that
I'm adding content in the order Catherine becomes corrupted. Don't worry. No chud will be left behind.
how do you know when the next update is?
Next week is the public release. I try to stay on a 6 week rotation these days, but some of the more technical updates take longer. The waitress game updates take more time because the art takes longer to do all the poses and I have to write the script for all the poses with nothing but the help of my pea sized brain.

Byorislav

Jun 23, 2018
Next week is the public release. I try to stay on a 6 week rotation these days, but some of the more technical updates take longer. The waitress game updates take more time because the art takes longer to do all the poses and I have to write the script for all the poses with nothing but the help of my pea sized brain.
oh damn that's nice to hear, i only just recently found the game and didn't see much mentioned of updates in recent comments, thank you for the communication

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes