RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I'm glad I put this game on the backburner, I'm 100% certain I am going to love the game but I also know that if I played it too early I would burn through current content and then get bored with future updates (because I would have played the early game corruption repeatedly, lol). This game is gonna be amazing when it's finished and I'm happy waiting and watching from the sidelines until then!
True but it is hard to resist...

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
At least dev guy seems to be adding content retroactively to early game and stuff so I feel like next time I'll pick up the game in the future, it won't feel like im replaying the exact same thing I already played 1:1

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
You aren't kidding! I'm scraping the barrel of F95 uploads lately, lol, been searching for a new/old corruption game to sink my teeth into and LimeJuice updates this game regularly enough that it's always in the front of my mind when I come here to look for something to play.

I have zero doubt this game will be completed in due course, but man it's tough to keep myself from playing already, game just ticks all my boxes. But I'm still forcing myself to wait patiently... :HideThePain:

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
I'm scraping the barrel of F95 uploads lately, lol, been searching for a new/old corruption game to sink my teeth into
I also look for new corruption games, but they are all in development or generic Japanese RPGM games. This is the worst time for these kind of games. I wish it was already 2030.

Reactions: Monte35

giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
The game is very beautiful, the graphics are pleasant, the bar service and the interface with customers is well done.
I really like the slow and gradual level of corruption of the protagonist. Unlike other games where the protagonist immediately becomes a sex-loving slut and quickly loses interest, in this slow-corrupting game it is more pleasant and interesting to play.

I ask: is there a possibility for the AI to corrupt Alexa of the pawn shop and the mechanical sisters as happens to Catherine?
While the mechanical sisters are making updates to the artificial intelligence IO, do they suffer corruption effects by involuntarily triggering the updates made to the super computer on them? So add scenes of sex and brainwashing by IO.

As a suggestion it would be interesting if there is the possibility of being able to have some of Catherine's work shifts replaced by Alexa or Nora while she does some missions. Also missions where Catherine works at the Pawn Shop or at the mechanical sisters. Scenes of corruption at the pawnshop and computer store.

Reactions: NanoX1

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
You aren't kidding! I'm scraping the barrel of F95 uploads lately, lol, been searching for a new/old corruption game to sink my teeth into and LimeJuice updates this game regularly enough that it's always in the front of my mind when I come here to look for something to play.

I have zero doubt this game will be completed in due course, but man it's tough to keep myself from playing already, game just ticks all my boxes. But I'm still forcing myself to wait patiently... :HideThePain:

Exact same feeling dude, scraping the bottom of the barrel is such a pain, buggy games, bad HRPGMs, boring VNs, putting up with annoying genres to get to some of the content, the bottom of the barrel stinks, but that's all there is left...

I'm also keeping this game in the back of my mind for a year or two from now, but the temptation is real.

I know it's bad when I'm seriously considering making my own game

Brokenwings

Oct 14, 2017
Very enjoyable game.

I like the slow build into corruption.

Would be cool to see a bit more done with the hypnosis aspect , perhaps some more variance on the poses during the bar mini game and mabe a Main character "Status" screen.

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
How many wallets do I need to give the chud king to progress? I was trying to do it "honestly", by returning lost wallets instead of stealing them myself, but that gives you like one per week if you're lucky compared to the guaranteed two per day from pickpocketing...

Also, does the cat subplot go anywhere yet? I fed it three times, then it let me pet it, then it just disappeared...

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Was sleeping off turkey coma. Updated now.
I don't know if you're taking criticism but I'll leave some here for now just in case you would like some feedback.

I really love the game so far, or else I wouldn't bother writing any of this, but everything is great so far aside from 3 major things I think could either be re-worked or replaced with something else.

#1: The extremely slow pace of seeing the same scenes over and over again, day after day, until the MC finally gets a magical corruption number thats hidden from the user, is very tiring and boring, and detracts from the overall sense of A: Progression and B: It really just becomes exhausting and pulls you out of the experience. I don't think day 40+ should be the requirement for spamming bar drinks just to get some scenes.

#2: The UI/UX for the upgrade system, brewing system, literally all of it is atrocious and an absolute chore to navigate. Even when using the mouse to speed up the 'cursor' its still just awful. Maybe have completely different menus or some type of multiple terminal system with color highlights that the MC can interact with, that lets the USER know "Hey this 3rd, pink terminal, is where all the fun mind control/hypnosis begins."

#3: The timing/clicking of "making" drinks is a chore. Just let the player select the drink, and thats it, there doesn't need to be a flying PNG mini-game where you need to click Z at a soft spot. You've made it easy, very easy, but its still a chore. Cleaning up UI/UX is a massively important thing to getting more people to try the game, and like it/buy it, in the future. I'd be able to forgive this one, if it weren't for the fact that #1 and #2 are already aggravating.

Those 3 issues aside, all the characters are great, the writing is fun, the sexual scenes are very nice, especially the cum-drinking, thats amazing(and should be fleshed out even more imo).

Not a big deal but a small request: Don't add clutter/litter everywhere outside and make the player walk a lot just to get to the managers office. Small little things like this add up to the frustration.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
How many wallets do I need to give the chud king to progress? I was trying to do it "honestly", by returning lost wallets instead of stealing them myself, but that gives you like one per week if you're lucky compared to the guaranteed two per day from pickpocketing...

Also, does the cat subplot go anywhere yet? I fed it three times, then it let me pet it, then it just disappeared...
You need to hand in 20 wallets total at which point i think you'll get a quest on the board to go talk to him
The cat story does continue after you've unlocked the sewers

Reactions: Suncatcher42

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
You need to hand in 20 wallets total at which point i think you'll get a quest on the board to go talk to him
The cat story does continue after you've unlocked the sewers
Figured out what was wrong! No matter how many wallets you give him, the King won't mention anything about it until Catherine has a reason to go into the sewers, meaning that you need to rent the code reader, buy the 17g scanner, and use it three days in a row before the notice goes up on the bulletin board that he's noticed how helpful you are.

Grimguzzler2997

Dec 20, 2021
Sincerely fantastic game, but sucks that it's so content-sparse! It's not that there's a lack of content per se, but it feels spread out in oddly chopped-up ways. There were times where I'd go 3-8 ingame days without story progress or corruption progress, and the corrupt progress can just feel a little too incremental/small at times.

I really hope arousal and corruption can be stats we can see/track in future updates. I think also new outfits would boost the game x1000, and maybe like, lewd stats to track? Amount of gropes etc. Feels like a staple of corruption games that is notably absent here.

Either way, I eagerly await future updates!

Reactions: Zeneris
Nov 3, 2023
What's the point of the skill "meaningful conversation"? I really like the game got most things unlocked but i never got behind the use of this skill.

Also how can i "tap on the wall"? It's greyed out since i unlocked it. Edit: Unlocked for me after masturbating there a few times and shortly after the arcade upgrade from the sewers. Probably masturbating there unlocked it.

How do you get the alexa ending from the galery?

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
What's the point of the skill "meaningful conversation"? I really like the game got most things unlocked but i never got behind the use of this skill.

Also how can i "tap on the wall"? It's greyed out since i unlocked it. Edit: Unlocked for me after masturbating there a few times and shortly after the arcade upgrade from the sewers. Probably masturbating there unlocked it.

How do you get the alexa ending from the galery?
Meaningful Conversation restores two turns worth of time on the clock, and doesn't cost any energy to use, with the drawback that it has zero effect if the customers are too horny (as in, if there's a little heart icon on the status screen). It lets you get significantly more out of each shift working the bar if you're not working topless, so long as you wait at least two turns before you use it and don't Flirt until after it's been done, but it ceases to have any value if you've already got your tits out. In the completed game this could be just for early in your progression, before Cat is trained enough that she always works topless instead of giving you the choice, or it could be the start of an alternate less-slutty progression path.

I think tapping on the wall requires a higher degree of training than masturbating in front of the hole does, as well as having masturbated there at least once. If you start visiting the hole in the wall regularly as soon as you can, you'll see that option greyed out for a long time, but if you only go there after you've pretty much maxxed out corruption (as far as the current build goes anyway) it might unlock on your second visit.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes