RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Theres's been 14 updates in a row and the game is a year and a month old. That's kinda impressive when it comes to updates.

What are the hot springs and gym going to be like? Minigames? (like in Karryn's Prison) Or just a scene or two?

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
I've read here I need to give the king 30 wallets. That is far too much.
I guess it is not too much for the full release and you can steal wallets all you need to do is, to buy a Katana and give it to the Fedora Chud, to the right of the abandoned building, north of the Pawn Shop. Then continue to play. You will shortly thereafter receiving a steal skill."

Edit: I tried to set it in a spoiler text, but it did not work.

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
I think so, Cat can masturbate there and the sisters have agreed to repair that car in the sewers.
IO has foreshadowed "training", but a couple days later - still nothing.
Did you check the scene viewer tab in the upgrade interface? It should give hints.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
If you mean sex with the chuds or actual penetration scenes (other than the robot), no. And you should have already known that if you've been paying attention to this thread... Here are direct comments about the subject from the developer, from this very thread:

View attachment 3118446
(Sauce 1)

View attachment 3118448
(Sauce 2)

View attachment 3118452 (Sauce 3)

They've actually mentioned it in more than just these posts, seems like they reiterate every time this subject comes up.

Just wait until you see sex with chuds in a screenshot on the front page. If you don't see that screenshot then it's safe to assume there's no sex yet.

And we also aren't even in 0.3 version territory yet so we have a ways to go lol... Should also note that in another comment, the dev said they expect this full project to take around two years until it's done, and they just started last year, so...

I'm glad I put this game on the backburner, I'm 100% certain I am going to love the game but I also know that if I played it too early I would burn through current content and then get bored with future updates (because I would have played the early game corruption repeatedly, lol). This game is gonna be amazing when it's finished and I'm happy waiting and watching from the sidelines until then!
Thank you lore master :)

SolidSnekus

Jun 21, 2020
How many hours of content is there atm?
My most recent playthrough clocked in at 6 hours (almost no cheating, sometimes skipping text, version 0.2.3.b) while making sure to experience everything noted in the changelogs. Might have been able to cut it down with more efficient gathering of wallets, I forget if I ever left it on in the background, and I think I used the chicken to cut down the time required to achieve the later training scenes.

Most of it was spent in the bar, but a good chunk of it was also side content and cutscenes.

Reactions: obromacare

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Really hope we get a bartending style minigame in the gloryhole as well down the line.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
Doesn't exactly look like I am.
Whatever, thanks for trying (?).
You seem to have a lot to do still, make sure to progress all your side quests too, hand in wallets to the chud king in the arcade until you've handed 20.
Also you just need to play the game more and get more corruption to unlock the remaining scenes at the bar. Some stuff just happens after a while, if you're in a rush just get some corruption from the cheat chicken

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
You seem to have a lot to do still, make sure to progress all your side quests too, hand in wallets to the chud king in the arcade until you've handed 20.
Also you just need to play the game more and get more corruption to unlock the remaining scenes at the bar. Some stuff just happens after a while, if you're in a rush just get some corruption from the cheat chicken
The king has already agreed to let me visit the sewers, isn't that what the 20 wallets are for?
Also - can just turn in 1 wallet at time. That's really obnoxious.

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
The king has already agreed to let me visit the sewers, isn't that what the 20 wallets are for?
Also - can just turn in 1 wallet at time. That's really obnoxious.
Okay looking back I think you're mostly just missing corruption level scenes, so yeah either just do a bunch more shifts, and do the heart scenes at the pool table + the bar guys daily or just increase your corruption through the cheat chicken.
Make sure to not increase more than 5 at once otherwise you might skip some scenes as someone else said earlier in the thread.

Also I agree that being able to turn in more wallets at once would be a nice QoL update!

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I'm guessing that scene was added after the page for the game was made
That's probably what happend, since i don't recall that screenshot when i've first seen this title... However, just like how the change log, the genre and the tags can be changed as well.
(This one i know, because certain game starts with the "No sexual content" tag, and then at some point, it will changed.)

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes