RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I'm so confused, why doesn't the chud king give anything. I read that you can explore the sewers if you give him 20 wallets, I grinded that but he didn't do or say anything. He was just like gotta get back gamin

Edit: Make that 30 wallets

Last edited:

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Most people have already commented, but I'll give my two cents here, too: Great game, still. Can't wait for more! Voice acting is so underutilised and i love when a game adds it (sometimes even over visual content). As for the art, it is gorgeous, but does she seem less.. thicc, now? Is that just me? Anyway, thanks for your work. Keep it up!

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Definitely want a full corruption ending out of this one where basically IO has control of the area and all the girls trained but not mindlessly servicing about. Most the characters already have some build to them(would have been cool to see IO break Amynda for more plot, the mechanics sisters could become more involved as you search for IO's main system; covering for you on some job shifts, ect.) And it could make up for some story progress if somehow Catherine makes May a regular customer despite having chuds Inside. This is just my ideas though and most of this probably can't be applied to the game in general.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
So the update version number aligns pretty closely with how complete the game is done. v0.1-v0.3 is the first intro to the game. v0.3 to v0.6 will the best waitress game and the next customer type. v0.6 to v0.9 is the lounge and heavily gets the other women involved in the bar. v0.9 to 1 will all be cleanup and filling in the gaps before the final release.
In that case I have a question: Will the sewer updates be rolled out along the v0.3 to v0.6 updates or later?

I ask because I do like the side plot on Catherines way to corruption where she, in pursuit of IO, inadvertently helps the chuds. It adds depth to the world and the tower we, Catherine and the player, are stranded on.

But I would also like more opportunities to make Catherine bounce around in that skimpy jumpsuit :WeSmart:

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
In that case I have a question: Will the sewer updates be rolled out along the v0.3 to v0.6 updates or later?

I ask because I do like the side plot on Catherines way to corruption where she, in pursuit of IO, inadvertently helps the chuds. It adds depth to the world and the tower we, Catherine and the player, are stranded on.

But I would also like more opportunities to make Catherine bounce around in that skimpy jumpsuit :WeSmart:
The goal is to have the sewer update alongside the bar updates. Most of Catherine's defiance route will involve the sewer and the chuds. The sewer is also a great place for me to put in some scenes that wouldn't really make sense at the bar.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I'm so confused, why doesn't the chud king give anything. I read that you can explore the sewers if you give him 20 wallets, I grinded that but he didn't do or say anything. He was just like gotta get back gamin

Edit: Make that 30 wallets
Make sure you've inspected Catherine's choker and tried to locate IO's signal using the items from the mechanic's. That tripped me up for a few in-game weeks because I thought they were only useful for leaving.

Reactions: Blasted456

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
My savefile has me stuck outside the walls of the gloryhole room. Does anyone have a link to v0.2.9b or a way to fix that?

Edit: Never mind, found a site with the old version and fixed it. Make sure not to delete your old folders before you check this stuff.

Last edited:

onmyown23

Sep 30, 2020
So this game rocks - best use of the battle system in a RPGMaker game I've seen.

But what happened to the art? Her nipples are completely flat now and she has less curve to her. I usually wouldn't bother commenting, but this game is great (and honestly only 1 of 2 RPGMaker games I watch) so wanted to give my 2 cents.

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, I personally don't really mind the new artstyle too much, even if the older was more preferable by being more mature and more fitting the dark setting, but those nipples in her standard topless standing pose as well as few others are indeed quite distractingly odd, like way too brightly pink and missing some shadows/outlines

Oct 30, 2019
So every changelog mentions that scenes get added to the gallery. Is the implication there that the gallery is always some amount of incomplete? do scenes not get put in the gallery the same update they're added to the game?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
So every changelog mentions that scenes get added to the gallery. Is the implication there that the gallery is always some amount of incomplete? do scenes not get put in the gallery the same update they're added to the game?
I think it's mainly noting that the new scenes are also added to the gallery. The ending scenes may have existed for an update or two before getting added there, but they haven't been very explicit (although I haven't actually done the transport repair ending yet).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.9.6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.11.2023 (v0.2.9.6a)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 93 Votes