RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
Won't lie this is the first h-game that has ever made me laugh. Seeing that crude drawing of Catherine with the cross eyes at the begining for her bar advert got me. The Chud who also breaks the sacred social contract of going behind the counter gave me a hearty chuckle.

Reactions: Eli_X8

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
so can we only get unzipped in the sewer once this playthrough? or is it just a matter of waiting down there?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Interesting game now that I can actually finish the intro (typo in the code last time, I guess). Got to day 62, unlocked everything, great work, two thumbs up!

But honestly, are there any plans to give an option to skip doing the bar mini-game after a while? I got 4000 credits and it got quite tedious to have to do the bar minigame after a while to unlock the last few scenes, I could have happily not run the bar for a few of those days and just taken the rep loss for the bar being closed since I could easily afford rent...

On the other hand, I guess the devs could also just eventually add some sort of auto drink mixer when the bar transitions to also having a stripper pole. Maybe finally a use for that second IO unit you mercy kill in the sewers?

Harlan Ellison had some really well thought out and way out there stories.
"REPENT HARLEQUIN!" If the game added TickTock Men as the police, that would just be the cherry on top!

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Won't lie this is the first h-game that has ever made me laugh. Seeing that crude drawing of Catherine with the cross eyes at the begining for her bar advert got me. The Chud who also breaks the sacred social contract of going behind the counter gave me a hearty chuckle.
There's some solid humour, yea. Queen's Brothel is another I've played that made be laugh. It's a bit more slapstick than this, but there are so good jokes.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
It says that this option isn't available on this version if you try to use them, or if you mouse over, I don't remember. But there's a tooltip for sure.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Thanks for clearing it up.

I really like the game so far and it really reminds me of the Bar room in Karin's Prison. (which is another plus)
A bit grindy but i find that cheating training every week or so makes it acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizmoe

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Can you do anything with the Vending machine serial code ? I tried talking with everyone but no mention of a vending machine

KaneoJones

Feb 14, 2023
Does anyone know what I have to do with the "Vending Machine Serial Code"? I'm stuck with it, I don't know how to follow it.

Mdacct

Jun 2, 2021
But honestly, are there any plans to give an option to skip doing the bar mini-game after a while? I got 4000 credits and it got quite tedious to have to do the bar minigame after a while to unlock the last few scenes, I could have happily not run the bar for a few of those days and just taken the rep loss for the bar being closed since I could easily afford rent...

On the other hand, I guess the devs could also just eventually add some sort of auto drink mixer when the bar transitions to also having a stripper pole. Maybe finally a use for that second IO unit you mercy kill in the sewers?
So long as you have cash there doesn't seem to be any drawback (I don't know what impact not activating your skills has on your corruption count) to 'Escaping' from the bar. If you right click whilst in the combat menu you can choose to Escape and that ends the bar session.

Great game, very much looking forward to the future updates.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
There is a bug, but as soon as you have unlocked wine, it doesn't display correctly how the glass feels. This needs to be fixed

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes