RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

svcdd

Aug 30, 2023
Holy cow. Picked this up on a whim and couldn't put it down for the next 6 hours.
Blew through all the content in one go and loved every second of it. I really appreciate the story and writing so far and the spicy scenes are incredibly hot and enjoyable.

Also, thank you for being brave enough to take it slow at the start. It 100% pays off. Looking forward to future updates.

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017
I had mostly given up on these Patreon development games that never get finished, but this was quite refreshing and entertaining so far. Great progression of corrupting, characters really well-established in manipulating each other, and awesome world building with engaging mystery of what is really happening / has happened below the rooftop. Really hoping this will be developed to completion some day.

As for a few minor nitpicks, I would agree with someone mentioning earlier that eventually the shifts can drag out for too long. I have hit 2000+ credits in single shift by endlessly regenerating the shift time with masturbation and special service kept as wildcards along the regular regeneration. As fun as it is to sometimes manage to drag it out for this long by making all the perfect moves and hitting right rng, most shifts probably should not take that long.
It would also be great for variety if the customers were more specific with their requests for which type of beer/shot they want to not make the light beer and cough syrup obsolete, and the art should probably reflect the toplessness when drinking the tip and offering body shots, as at the moment they are not.
Lastly, I'd hope for the side characters to be more actively involved like they were at the beginning, as recently they feel kinda pushed to the side. Perhaps once Cath if fully corrupted, she and IO could possibly work on corrupting the other characters back and get some scenes with them :3

Anyways, I'm still very impressed with the game and am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
I had mostly given up on these Patreon development games that never get finished, but this was quite refreshing and entertaining so far. Great progression of corrupting, characters really well-established in manipulating each other, and awesome world building with engaging mystery of what is really happening / has happened below the rooftop. Really hoping this will be developed to completion some day.

As for a few minor nitpicks, I would agree with someone mentioning earlier that eventually the shifts can drag out for too long. I have hit 2000+ credits in single shift by endlessly regenerating the shift time with masturbation and special service kept as wildcards along the regular regeneration. As fun as it is to sometimes manage to drag it out for this long by making all the perfect moves and hitting right rng, most shifts probably should not take that long.
It would also be great for variety if the customers were more specific with their requests for which type of beer/shot they want to not make the light beer and cough syrup obsolete, and the art should probably reflect the toplessness when drinking the tip and offering body shots, as at the moment they are not.
Lastly, I'd hope for the side characters to be more actively involved like they were at the beginning, as recently they feel kinda pushed to the side. Perhaps once Cath if fully corrupted, she and IO could possibly work on corrupting the other characters back and get some scenes with them :3

Anyways, I'm still very impressed with the game and am looking forward to seeing where it goes.
I also like the way the game is progressing with the new scenes and how lewder it all became. Looking forward on how the story will progress in the future and how the bar will change with the 3 new upgrades that are still open to development!

Though I would like to see the neighbors being also involved once Cath has reached next to full corruption. Perhaps in allowing the mechanic (Anika, I think her name is?) to join in on the fun, once IO has achieved control over Cathrine? She has shown interest in the training after so many installs.
It would help in keeping the story alive & going once the player has achieved their personal mission of seeing Cath become a slutty barmaid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: himomo and Yotsuyu

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
New art is disappoinment.
Initial version had some character and individuality.
New version is your generic anime girl.
View attachment 2885190
If you're meaning that Catherine's old pose had some attitude to her, you're technically not wrong, but... was it really appropriate for her to always look pissed and have a constant Resting Bitch Face? She's pretty happy with her new lot in life from the start and she only loosens up from there once she starts training. She's now more neutral, which is... how people look when they're neutral.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.9b.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Looks like the brewing system has been tuned down? I really enjoyed this game but will be honest I stopped playing after the addition of that (personally just felt too irrelevant and not enjoyable) so if this is true might pick it up again.

Reactions: makeitso
Mar 18, 2019
Been seeing this game pop up quite often and heard good things about it. I've exhausted the whole of f95 multiple times looking for corruption games that allow for a virgin slut path, aka everything is fine except vaginal sex.

Can you peeps inform me if this can be done here?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Been seeing this game pop up quite often and heard good things about it. I've exhausted the whole of f95 multiple times looking for corruption games that allow for a virgin slut path, aka everything is fine except vaginal sex.

Nope.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccumBrewery-0.2.9b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
CHUDS are supposed to be underground, hence the U. Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground DwellerS. Maybe they're actually CHADS (Cannibalistic Humanoid Aboveground DwellerS).

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017

Pretty much same thing brought me here too. Not a virgin, but more of a closeted pervert that gets manipulated (almost brainwashed but not quite) into being more honest and daring with herself over time. The progressive corruption aspect still really hits the mark and the world itself is quite unique compared to most other corruption games I've seen. Not too long, but good amount of content so worth checking out.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes