RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

hisbiltus

May 31, 2023
This game is great. There's a few faults that will hopefully be phased out with newer updates (post v0.2.8)
  • The alcohol brewing aspect sort of misses the mark, its not involved enough to be enjoyable, making it just a chore as is. I was simply spawning drinks with the chicken to get around it. It needs to be made into a more engaging mini game or just removed entirely.
  • Reviews were complimenting the pacing but I felt the opposite. There were too many days just manning the bar over and over and over without any progress. I believe it was slowly increasing the hidden corruption stat that I also started increasing with the chicken just to skip the grind.
  • The scenes didnt really keep up with the progress of the game, ie the post shift scenes were still masturbating with a pool cue/wine bottle (not letting them touch her) while during the shift she is giving out handjobs/blowjobs and drinking cum. It just seemed a little odd though I'm sure new scenes will be added to fix that.
  • I personally could not figure out how to unlock the arcade scenes for the life of me. I found the arcade in the sewers and could not figure out the next step, so I just watched the scene by unlocking the gallery.
Despite my complaints, I really love this game. Nothing has tickled the bar wench itch like this since Karryn's Prison, and Succum does a seriously good job of it. Her decent into slutitude is really well done. I can't wait for future updates.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Why haven't I been checking the changelogs?

"Added Voice Acting to the first training scene"

Guess it's time to download the new version. I have clearly waited long enough.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This game is great. There's a few faults that will hopefully be phased out with newer updates (post v0.2.8)
  • The alcohol brewing aspect sort of misses the mark, its not involved enough to be enjoyable, making it just a chore as is. I was simply spawning drinks with the chicken to get around it. It needs to be made into a more engaging mini game or just removed entirely.
  • Reviews were complimenting the pacing but I felt the opposite. There were too many days just manning the bar over and over and over without any progress. I believe it was slowly increasing the hidden corruption stat that I also started increasing with the chicken just to skip the grind.
  • The scenes didnt really keep up with the progress of the game, ie the post shift scenes were still masturbating with a pool cue/wine bottle (not letting them touch her) while during the shift she is giving out handjobs/blowjobs and drinking cum. It just seemed a little odd though I'm sure new scenes will be added to fix that.
  • I personally could not figure out how to unlock the arcade scenes for the life of me. I found the arcade in the sewers and could not figure out the next step, so I just watched the scene by unlocking the gallery.
Despite my complaints, I really love this game. Nothing has tickled the bar wench itch like this since Karryn's Prison, and Succum does a seriously good job of it. Her decent into slutitude is really well done. I can't wait for future updates.
Would be interesting to get an option to decide how fast the corruption stat increases. The default option can stay but there could also be another one where corruption increase twice as much. I have been using the chicken too because after 20-30 shifts the bar minigame gets boring and I just want to progress already.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A one-handed mode where the bar minigame plays itself on fast forward would be pretty nice, yeah, but it's low priority IMO. More of a nice feature to have than anything else, since the bar is kinda the main gameplay loop.

Having more stuff to do while bartending would be a more robust solution. Preferably stuff that isn't a timing minigame since, y'know, I'm beatin' off. I assume that's going to get added though.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Succum v0.2.8a Compressed (Untested)

Win 404 MB/157 MB :

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Agreeing with the feedback on the drink mixing system. I just save-scum until I figure out the mix.
It's not fun, but it's better than getting fewer drinks.
Also, I've gotten to the point where I can extend the bar shift to a ridiculous length. This is also not fun, but it feels kind of wrong to not do it, too. I'll probably get over that and eventually end the shifts early, but it's kind of a bad way to make a game.
I remember some game dev advice that said something to the extent that, if given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of your game. I think that's the situation here.

I don't know why I'm such a minority on this topic, but I don't understand this fascination with the hole shit comes out of. I really wish literally every game would give me the option to avoid such content. Right now, that's primarily the joystick scene at the arcade machine. I honestly can't remember, but I think the training contains it as well.

I should note, the positives currently outweigh the negatives, which is why I care enough to give this feedback.

Last edited:

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
I'm not an artist or anything even close so it's hard to say, but the new art does indeed feel better somehow, along with seeming to perhaps have a bit better proportions. I do miss how kind of pissed she always seems with her arms crossed though lol

Reactions: himomo and svcdd

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
New art is disappoinment.
Initial version had some character and individuality.
New version is your generic anime girl.
View attachment 2885190
Neither of those images include a generic anime girl. She just looks more meek in the top one.

And while I agree that meek girls are hot, it doesn't really suit Catherine, does it.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes