RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
ok let me get see if i got this straight, there is no item "mask" in the game yet, the shovel don't clean the trash in the two sewers doors yet, the serial code from the machine i have no ideia what to do with it( i don't know if there's something to do with it, but i have already unlocked all lewd arcade scenes)

now a sugestion from a huge tit maniac, the king and IO tell you about the sewers water mutate who drinks it(and make it less smart), buy what if, in the future we get a choice to drink it, and the mutation gets catherine bigger tits(and maybe hips/thighs/butt, but i'm getting ahead of myself here), i wouldn't like the become dumb part cuz i like her personality and the way that's getting slowly shattered, but if it just mutates her it would be awesome, but obviously optional as not anyone is as degenerated as me, besides the dev would have a hell's work to do well done variations of the scenes in a way that the new tits would get some specific details or interactions that her regular tits dont. Well just me spreading the huge tits word, see ya next time folks

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't had a chance to go through new content yet, but the new patch already looks really good. Since I've restarted the run from the very beginning, some findings LJG might find interesting:

1) The game hard locked itself when IO is talking to Alexa after the training that involves first induced orgasm. Screen froze after Alexa asked a question (in lines of "treat Catherine as a customer. What are you doing for the customer?") and I could hear various UI sounds when pressing space, arrow and ESC buttons, but no visual change.
2) In light of that, perhaps an autosave option (beginning of each day in slot 1) would be a good idea. I did not save manually and the hangup wiped about 3 hours of progress.
3) There is an issue I did not notice prior. There are two ways to trigger in-bar events. One is automated, usually when going downstairs. The other one is through purchasing an upgrade. It seems to me that those can interfere with each other, making one of the events drop out. I am pretty sure whiskey shots upgrade was in the game before this update and I bought it, but this is the first time I am seeing it as a bartending option. During this playthrough, I did not go for the upgrade first and instead went downstairs, which triggered an event, then went back up, purchased the whiskey upgrade, which also triggered the event. Whiskey became availible as intended from then on.

It seems there were some updates on early-game pacing. I can't quite put my hand on it, but it feels a bit better.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like there needs to be more ways to gain corruption. I end up cheating to raise it fairly often.

Do you only get it from the after-closing hanging-out-with-chuds scenes?

Also, what dictates if she's horny enough to masturbate? I've ever seen the skill usable in 'combat' and it's only popped up on the bed once.
Does hanging out with the chuds lower her horniness value? (because she gets to cum) or raise it (because it's sexy)?

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Also, what dictates if she's horny enough to masturbate? I've ever seen the skill usable in 'combat' and it's only popped up on the bed once.
Does hanging out with the chuds lower her horniness value? (because she gets to cum) or raise it (because it's sexy)?
It would be nice if we could see an arousal meter or stat somewhere!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I read somewhere he will let me go to the sewer if I return enough wallets to him
Do you have a reason to go into the sewer?
In character, I mean?
Try finding one first. The wallets thing is basically meaningless.
Once you have a reason to go into the sewers, the Chud King will sell you the equipment needed to explore down there safely.

I probably sold him three wallets total and he liked me enough to sell me it. I don't think the 'reputation check' is very important/meaningful.

(check the mechanic shop, what does she have to sell)

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
for the ones stuck with the king and the wallets :

1- you have to finish the events with the radars, that tell you that you need to go to the sewers (go to the mechanist and buy her stuff)

2- you have to actually TALK to the king, as in use the "TALK" option (feel kinda dumb right? i know i did. -_-' )

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Feels like there needs to be more ways to gain corruption. I end up cheating to raise it fairly often.

Do you only get it from the after-closing hanging-out-with-chuds scenes?

Currently hanging with the chuds doesn't impact it. Chuds getting erection in battle increases it as do some of the sexy moves. Masturbating in combat lowers it. So avoid doing that to get aroused outside combat. Long term I plan on added in more UI elements to help visualize these states.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Currently hanging with the chuds doesn't impact it. Chuds getting erection in battle increases it as do some of the sexy moves. Masturbating in combat lowers it. So avoid doing that to get aroused outside combat. Long term I plan on added in more UI elements to help visualize these states.
Masturbating in combat isn't even an option most of the time.
As for 'sexy moves' the only one I currently have is flirt.

It started becoming something that actually happened (allowing me to use masturbation in combat or to skip it, let the combat end early and get a scene at one of the beds) after I unlocked topless bartending.

Before that, Chuds would not masturbate openly and not touch her.
Which I guess is the point but I had to go through like three or four cycles of doing a bunch of bartending shifts, realizing nothing was happening and cheating for more corruption.

The training scene that unlocked toples bar-tending and the corruption event leading up to it felt like they took way too long to get to.

That being said, talking about balance is obviously premature at this point, so *shrug*
They'll probably be ways to gain corruption while exploring the sewers, right?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Playing some more... I agree with what that other dude said before.
Bodyshots should come before she starts going topless. Definitely before she resolves to always work topless from now on.
Completely aside from how it's out of place with the linear increase in debauchery, she's wearing a top in the cut-in art.

Actually, could she even give bodyshots without a top on? The glass would just fall, right? Well, unless she does a much better job of wedging it right in there than she's doing now.

Anyway, serving shots of whisky out of her tits is less extreme that the show she puts on with the bottle after closing every night, so body-shots should probably go real early.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
Heya, I'm facing an issue with the fallow up of buying the "mechanic code reader" and installing the device in the GH room, I've already done that quest in another playthrough so I know now I'm supposed to do several scans out in the street, however that part doesn't trigger, I've waited several in-game days and it just doesn't trigger, if you would be so kind as to tell me wich "switch" is/are the one(s) that trigger the fallow up so I can fix my save, I'd be grateful. ^^

From my experience of working at a bar there's a lot more during off-peak hours to do, I won't bother your with my life but it would be interesting the have several segment during the day with various things to do (I mean i know there are more interesting things to do in a game than unclogging toilets of used condoms... but it's not just that ! ) there's a slow pace during the day with just a handfull of regulars that always deserve preferential treatment, preparing the bar while joking with the coworker and keeping the moral up (with large amount of cocain) during a 20h shift is really important. the mandatory cigaret break and flirting around, occassionally there's a band that play music and they need a set-up (and hook up with the bassist)... really the life around the bar and keeping shits together is all an adventure of itself, there is an unlimited possibilities for memorable moments... and also there are taxes to pay and late deliveries xD

Please don't take what i said as negative criticism, but merely my attempt to positively contribute to the work you're doing as a way to show my appreciation. you did great so far, I know you will keep it that way. ^^

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Heya, I'm facing an issue with the fallow up of buying the "mechanic code reader" and installing the device in the GH room, I've already done that quest in another playthrough so I know now I'm supposed to do several scans out in the street, however that part doesn't trigger, I've waited several in-game days and it just doesn't trigger, if you would be so kind as to tell me wich "switch" is/are the one(s) that trigger the fallow up so I can fix my save, I'd be grateful. ^^

From my experience of working at a bar there's a lot more during off-peak hours to do, I won't bother your with my life but it would be interesting the have several segment during the day with various things to do (I mean i know there are more interesting things to do in a game than unclogging toilets of used condoms... but it's not just that ! ) there's a slow pace during the day with just a handfull of regulars that always deserve preferential treatment, preparing the bar while joking with the coworker and keeping the moral up (with large amount of cocain) during a 20h shift is really important. the mandatory cigaret break and flirting around, occassionally there's a band that play music and they need a set-up (and hook up with the bassist)... really the life around the bar and keeping shits together is all an adventure of itself, there is an unlimited possibilities for memorable moments... and also there are taxes to pay and late deliveries xD

Please don't take what i said as negative criticism, but merely my attempt to positively contribute to the work you're doing as a way to show my appreciation. you did great so far, I know you will keep it that way. ^^
The Code Reader isn't what you take scans with. It's the 17g scanner.
Are you sure you aren't missing a step?

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
The Code Reader isn't what you take scans with. It's the 17g scanner.
Are you sure you aren't missing a step?
Oh that's more than likely, I just remember the succession of event, what didn't I do after buying the "mechanic code reader" and going in the GH room ? is there anything that i'm supposed to do expect waiting for the next day to trigger the conversation ? I'm confused now ^^'

ps: I also checked and talked to every npc and bought all the available items, I double checked the mechanic store and they aren't selling any other item, I went everywhere multiple times, I can provide you with my current save if it's of any use.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Oh that's more than likely, I just remember the succession of event, what didn't I do after buying the "mechanic code reader" and going in the GH room ? is there anything that i'm supposed to do expect waiting for the next day to trigger the conversation ? I'm confused now ^^'

ps: I also checked and talked to every npc and bought all the available items, I double checked the mechanic store and they aren't selling any other item, I went everywhere multiple times, I can provide you with my current save if it's of any use.
I don't know what you mean by GH room.
You need to go to the room behind your bar where IO can't listen in to talk to the shopkeeper lady who takes readings with the Code Reader. Then several days later she'll contact you telling you to go back there so she can explain what she learned from the code.

After that, you go to her shop and buy the 17g Scanner and place it at the sparkles on the map.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know what you mean by GH room.
It's the room, that's the one with Holes in the wall, they are kinda ... Glorious one might say (GH / glory hole)

I assure you I appreciate that you're trying to help me, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but as I stated before: I have already done all that, I've already done that quest and I went through all the game content with no difficulties the first time, (even though it's a circumvoluted quest with no memo or indication whatsoever) I talked to everyone several times and bought all the items available, after reading your comment I played another week in the game, and talked before and after the shift to every single NPC there is, I even bought a second mechanic code reader just in case my sick brain was playing a trick on me... but no there's nothing x) the quest doesn't trigger.

Once again i really love you're taking your precious time to try and help me, it really is sweet of you, but I don't have pleasure crawling out of my cave and talking to peoples, the game doesn't behave as it should, hence why i was asking for the switches in the save file to trigger the quest so i don't have to start all over again.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I assure you I appreciate that you're trying to help me, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but as I stated before: I have already done all that, I've already done that quest and I went through all the game content with no difficulties the first time, (even though it's a circumvoluted quest with no memo or indication whatsoever) I talked to everyone several times and bought all the items available, after reading your comment I played another week in the game, and talked before and after the shift to every single NPC there is, I even bought a second mechanic code reader just in case my sick brain was playing a trick on me... but no there's nothing x) the quest doesn't trigger.
So did you buy the 17g scanner or not then?

Because you've said that you bought a second Mechanic Code Reader, but you've also said that you've already finished that part of the quest (speaking to the lady in the GH room twice)

If the 17g scanner is availble for purchase, buy it. Even if you've already bought it, it might trigger something.
If it isn't, then you at least know what is wrong.

Failing that, upload your save so people can take a look at it.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
So did you buy the 17g scanner or not then?
I talked to everyone several times and bought all the items available, after reading your comment I played another week in the game, and talked before and after the shift to every single NPC there is
you're either not reading what i'm saying or you're determined to believe that i'm the problem and it's not the game that bugged,

here's the save so you can see for yourself, or don't, I don't have the social capacity to keep this going on in circle forever.

my suspition is that I unlocked the GH interaction before doing that quest and it locked me out of the progression for xyz reasons, i don't think it's much more complicated than that.

God bless your kind soul, bye.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
you're either not reading what i'm saying or you're determined to believe that i'm the problem and it's not the game that bugged,
No, I'm very deliberately asking you a very specific question because you haven't answered it yet.
"I bought all the items available" doesn't tell me if the 17G scanner is available or not, which is why I fucking asked you.

Yes, there's probably a bug happening to your save-file. But is the bug that the 17G scanner did not become available for sale, (Likely because the mechanic girl never called you to meet about the results from the Mechanic Code Reader) or is it because you DID buy the 17G scanner, but weren't able to use it on the map for some reason?

And I still don't know the answer to this question because you still haven't answered me, after me asking you several times.

Look, you're frustrated, I get it.
But don't give vague responses and then act upset that people can't tell what your issue is.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes