RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
at what point have I ever talked about the 17g ? the item isn't available yet because i didn't reach the moment where it become avaible for purchase. it's obvious, it's a simple deduction from a state of facts, the item isn't available from the start, I specifically said that there was no fallowup to the event succeeding the acquisition of the "mechanic code reader" so i would never possibly would have had the option to buy it.

I already know it's a bug: that's how i presented it ( even if i don't exclude a potential mistake from my side) that's why i asked right from my very first post the means to solve it: the switches in the save file to trigger the quest event.

I don't have the patience for this sort of nonsensical conversation (especially in public). thanks for trying to help,

Hopefully the dev read this and acknowledge the issue with this quest and can solve it, I'm content i could have a positive contribution, now I'm out of here.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
As much as I try to make each update save compatible you are usually better off using the provided save or starting over and speeding through with the cheat chicken. In future updates I'm not going to make the same effort. It's too much record keeping on my end. I'll make an effort to provide more saves in the future.

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
As much as I try to make each update save compatible you are usually better off using the provided save or starting over and speeding through with the cheat chicken. In future updates I'm not going to make the same effort. It's too much record keeping on my end. I'll make an effort to provide more saves in the future.
I'll survive, it's not a real problem, now you know that this quest potentialy bug at that point, up to you to fix it or not (for the sake of your own game), i did my part pointing it out.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Regardless of save compatibility, playing through normally is currently impossible anyways, there is a missing image file on like Day 4ish that crashes the game every time I get that far. I would copy/paste the info, but for some silly reason RPGM DOESN'T LET ME COPY THE ERROR MESSAGE...

Seems like an interesting, if incomplete, game though!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Save compatability is something that takes extra effort when changing code, so I can see why that might be skipped from time to time.

As it is the Chicken is useful for moving things along, and when the chicken goes we'll know its going to be a fun ride from the beginning. Looking forward to that, and to see how far the bar will go with "service".

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Regardless of save compatibility, playing through normally is currently impossible anyways, there is a missing image file on like Day 4ish that crashes the game every time I get that far. I would copy/paste the info, but for some silly reason RPGM DOESN'T LET ME COPY THE ERROR MESSAGE...

Seems like an interesting, if incomplete, game though!
I've never heard of that before. What platform are you playing the game on?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
This is certainly more in the distant future sort of thing, but is there any 'shot' at another gal joining/working in the brewery, or a slutty robot body for the AI so they can better 'understand' what their partner is going through? Could be fun, especially if a semi broken protagonist is then flipping the script and leading the AI down the path of debauchery.

Do robots dream of beating off electric chuds?

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
This is certainly more in the distant future sort of thing, but is there any 'shot' at another gal joining/working in the brewery, or a slutty robot body for the AI so they can better 'understand' what their partner is going through? Could be fun, especially if a semi broken protagonist is then flipping the script and leading the AI down the path of debauchery.

Do robots dream of beating off electric chuds?
All of the other women will eventually get involved. They will also all get an art update.
I've always imagined the story as being IO and Catherine are corrupting each other.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Just as long as our little gremlin remains... Well, a gremlin.

Although it would be kinda funny to officialize the long neck meme with her having the longest neck and getting teased for it. All her height went to the neck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
All of the other women will eventually get involved. They will also all get an art update.
I've always imagined the story as being IO and Catherine are corrupting each other.
Keen. All the more interest in seeing how things develop, then. Although that leads to an interesting question- is, or can IO consider themselves a woman, with how much of Catherine's psyche seems to be mixing with IO? Call me a hopeless romantic, but seeing the AI grow into something more than a manipulator and part time molester into an actual partner seems far more fun. Even moreso if Catherine ends up in the spunk covered drivers seat now and then.

Oh, and I forgot to compliment the art style earlier. The colors really do pop, and it stands out wonderfully. Cheers.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
at what point have I ever talked about the 17g ?
You didn't. That's the point. I kept asking you if you had it or not and you wouldn't give me a straight answer.
You just gave vague answers like "I bought everything that was available."

The 17G scanner is the next step in your quest. You need to get it.
You not being able to buy it is the reason why your question progression has stalled.
Which is why I kept asking you if you'd bought it or not, over and over again.

If it hasn't appeared for sale in the store even after you doing the event that should have triggered it, then we finally know what the problem is.

Reactions: Eschation

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Speaking of cheat chicken, if you talk to it by accident, there's no way to get out of the menu without doing something. Please add a cancel function, and, if needed, make it the default action for the cancel button.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
Just tried this for the first time - it froze in the tutorial as soon as I got control over the character. I could hear it making menu noises but nothing was responding and x'ing out of the menus didn't fix it. So I restarted, skipped the intro, talked to the other business owners and did the bar tending tutorial - everything's looking good at this point, I'm interested, and it freezes mid dialogue.

...Am I doing something wrong? Are you just meant to jump to the latest update and starting a new game doesn't work? I kinda want to play the game from the beginning...

Jul 28, 2018
Just tried this for the first time - it froze in the tutorial as soon as I got control over the character.
What OS are you playing on? What hardware do you have?
(The Windows version of 0.2.8a is working fine for me on my desktop machine; I'm up to day 8.)

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
What OS are you playing on? What hardware do you have?
(The Windows version of 0.2.8a is working fine for me on my desktop machine; I'm up to day 8.)
Win 11, fairly solid PC specs as well (3060, i7, etc). I haven't run into this with other RPGMaker games before, either.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Win 11, fairly solid PC specs as well (3060, i7, etc). I haven't run into this with other RPGMaker games before, either.
Sounds like the files could be corrupted if every other game works fine. Download again, extract to another drive/path (and keep it simple, e.g. X:\Games\Brewery).

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
Sounds like the files could be corrupted if every other game works fine. Download again, extract to another drive/path (and keep it simple, e.g. X:\Games\Brewery).
Nice, that worked. Not sure if the files were corrupted or if the filepath was too long, but either way it doesn't freeze anymore. Thanks!

Reactions: makeitso
4.60 star(s) 93 Votes