RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Well I have to say I really adore what LimeJuice did with this game so far, Dev is most obviously an intelligent and cultured person, I just hope It won't take another year so she decide to work without panties. Genno is doing a nice and consistent job (even if i don't like how he draw nipples)... but there's one point that still puzzle me, why 4 olives in the martini when it would normally be 1 or 3, considering how deliberate dev seem to be there has to be a meaning... or maybe not.

anyway I hope he doesn't dumb down the game for all the peoples that score below 80, as Rich cook said: "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I restarted the game 3 times but i'm always dying by feral chud, no idea what i'm doing wrong :s

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I restarted the game 3 times but i'm always dying by feral chud, no idea what i'm doing wrong :s
I'm pretty sure the only way to die is to fail to pay your rent and get evicted.
So... stop spending all of your money. You need $100 at the end of every day.

To begin with, you don't make $100 per day, but she doesn't start collecting rent until several days in so you should have a buffer of cash to burn through while you find a solution.
Unless you upgraded too much or bought too many ingredients.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Sewer Gym is now available.
Sewer Hot Springs is now available.
I read these in the changelog and got disappointed that they're not actually available.
You can scout the derelict rooms and agree to rebuild them, but you can't actually do it.
Oh well.

As for the suit unzipping mechanic... is there any way to actually make it happen after shovelling the two piles of garbage?

If nothing else, v3.0 looks like it's going to be pretty promising.

ischa

Oct 26, 2021
How to repair a broken arcade in sewer?
I have ice from shop, but any clue where i need it use.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How to repair a broken arcade in sewer?
I have ice from shop, but any clue where i need it use.
Well you don't use it on the arcade, for a start.

IIRC you fix the arcade through the upgrade terminal in your shop. The ice is (somehow?) used to squeeze your massive honkers back into your suit after it slips down.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Yo, this game is lit af!! Played it all through in one savage 7 hour burn. Can't wait to circle back around as more content piles up.

Pic

May 13, 2017
The update was really good, especially the new scene on the counter.

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure the only way to die is to fail to pay your rent and get evicted.
So... stop spending all of your money. You need $100 at the end of every day.

To begin with, you don't make $100 per day, but she doesn't start collecting rent until several days in so you should have a buffer of cash to burn through while you find a solution.
Unless you upgraded too much or bought too many ingredients.
that's what i was thinking and i used cheats to get 2k money but the end was the same lol

Mar 18, 2019
Pretty much same thing brought me here too. Not a virgin, but more of a closeted pervert that gets manipulated (almost brainwashed but not quite) into being more honest and daring with herself over time. The progressive corruption aspect still really hits the mark and the world itself is quite unique compared to most other corruption games I've seen. Not too long, but good amount of content so worth checking out.
Ah. That sounds like it's not for me, but I'll give it a whirl.

I'm kinda in the extreme majority since I am not interested in vaginal sex, AND I prefer my girls to be sassy and commandeering (but not in the dom/sub way). Corruption games usually go the brainless slut route (sometimes literally) instead of the "realized she's a pervert, now she takes what she wants" route.

So far, literally, only Karryn provides this. I'm plenty sure I've looked through tens of thousands of games and still haven't one that would provide the same deal. Starting to think I'm either REALLY bad at searching, or there is a pretty big hole in the industry that could use some filling up.

• Angry
Reactions: potspipe

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Ah. That sounds like it's not for me, but I'll give it a whirl.

I'm kinda in the extreme majority since I am not interested in vaginal sex, AND I prefer my girls to be sassy and commandeering (but not in the dom/sub way). Corruption games usually go the brainless slut route (sometimes literally) instead of the "realized she's a pervert, now she takes what she wants" route.

So far, literally, only Karryn provides this. I'm plenty sure I've looked through tens of thousands of games and still haven't one that would provide the same deal. Starting to think I'm either REALLY bad at searching, or there is a pretty big hole in the industry that could use some filling up.
I think the problem is what you are looking for is incredibly specific, and not the least bit popular really for the most part.

Reactions: Mac2 and ChudBuddy

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Looks like the brewing system has been tuned down? I really enjoyed this game but will be honest I stopped playing after the addition of that (personally just felt too irrelevant and not enjoyable) so if this is true might pick it up again.
Yes it is now turned off, although with the Cheat engine available inside (the cheat chicken) one could already give yourself all the drinks you needed - and avoid the brewing system (which indeed was the non-enjoyable pain in the butt aspect)

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Yes it is now turned off, although with the Cheat engine available inside (the cheat chicken) one could already give yourself all the drinks you needed - and avoid the brewing system (which indeed was the non-enjoyable pain in the butt aspect)
Yeah it seemed a bit chorelike. I think it could be made super fun though. Like if you "mix it wrong" then customers start puking everywhere, or tripping balls, or people stop coming to the store, etc. You could brew all sorts of stuff, like drugs. The possibilities are truly endless xD

Pleboir

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah it seemed a bit chorelike. I think it could be made super fun though. Like if you "mix it wrong" then customers start puking everywhere, or tripping balls, or people stop coming to the store, etc. You could brew all sorts of stuff, like drugs. The possibilities are truly endless xD
That would actually be a really cool way to recycle the system into something more interesting imo, like a kind of crafting system where you just kinda throw shit together until BAM, Catherine (or IO?) is now a drug lord.

Reactions: rontremalo
4.60 star(s) 93 Votes