RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Gama_R34

Sep 7, 2022
This game has a lot of potential! I really love the concept, and seems like the dev has got a plan figured out and a direction for the future until full release. That's very exciting!
Although I like what I've played so far I think I'm gonna wait for some more updates to come out before running it back.
Extremely good potential again, likely gonna be a 5* game if it continues in that direction

fatherowlf

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone know how to unzip the sewer outfit or get to the sewer gym/sauna listed in the change log? i tried looking everywhere in the sewer and above to see if i can get a mask and nothing so far.

Reactions: annam

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Can someone help me? I clicked the first pin board message accidently away. I think it said something about an opportunity behind the brewery. What do I have to do?

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Will she continue to go into a mind control mode or will she really corrupt at some point?

Well, at the pool scene, when she heard something about servicing customers she went into mind control mode, instead of doing it "willingly".

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It feels like I've been playing the same day over and over without getting any more training done.
There should be like 40% of events left, but I have no idea how to proceed.
All upgrades have been bought.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
This game needs a walktrough, I have no idea if I make any kind of progress, besides making money. I've read here I need to give the king 30 wallets. That is far too much.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Have you progressed with the locked building behind the Pawn Shop?
I think so, Cat can masturbate there and the sisters have agreed to repair that car in the sewers.
IO has foreshadowed "training", but a couple days later - still nothing.
Before i download.. again.....do this reachd that "point" or not?
I don't think so, even though I don't know what the "point" is. I wasted an hour or more on this only to get stuck.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Before i download.. again.....do this reachd that "point" or not?
If you mean sex with the chuds or actual penetration scenes (other than the robot), no. And you should have already known that if you've been paying attention to this thread... Here are direct comments about the subject from the developer, from this very thread:

1700957241822.png
(Sauce 1)

1700957300907.png
(Sauce 2)

1700957456529.png (Sauce 3)

They've actually mentioned it in more than just these posts, seems like they reiterate every time this subject comes up.

Just wait until you see sex with chuds in a screenshot on the front page. If you don't see that screenshot then it's safe to assume there's no sex yet.

And we also aren't even in 0.3 version territory yet so we have a ways to go lol... Should also note that in another comment, the dev said they expect this full project to take around two years until it's done, and they just started last year, so...

I'm glad I put this game on the backburner, I'm 100% certain I am going to love the game but I also know that if I played it too early I would burn through current content and then get bored with future updates (because I would have played the early game corruption repeatedly, lol). This game is gonna be amazing when it's finished and I'm happy waiting and watching from the sidelines until then!

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes