RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Succum Brewery v0.2.2A.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Something about the word "Chud" and its use in this game is just so unsightly to me, it actively pulls me out whenever I try to get into it.

To me "A chud wants a drink" more or less gives the same reaction as "A retard wants a drink", it's jarring and almost out of place since no real person uses that word in day-to-day conversation. Maybe I'm exaggerating but it's quite annoying.

Nice art, though.

Last edited:

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Since you were only commenting to get notified thought I'd let you know at the top where it has page numbers to the right of that just choose watch and it will also let you know when there are posts or updates as well.
Lmao my bad im a noob ddnt know, thanks!!

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I tested the game when it was v0.1, must admit, you did great enhancement.
The bartending mini-game is a lot better !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the game is great, really great.
The art is wow, the writing is wow too, everything is so much wow :love:
Excited to see the future update.
Good luck

walker50000

Jun 24, 2017
I have to say since making an account this is one game I just thoroughly digest and enjoy and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
So, is there any way to remove the top of the outfit? There are some topless files in the game folder, but this option is not available in the game itself. Day 34, reputation 60, and all the current content seems to be unlocked - there's simply nothing left to do in game.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
the concept is okay, the execution lack depth.

The corruption happens very quickly and thefeore things escalate too quickly.

The waitress minigame is too easy and too short. In Karyn's prison it's better since it's way longer, but you can do something completely different when you are tired of it. And it's harder too so it makes it more interesting overall.

Graphism are okay. Don't know why she has cat ears why everyone else is human looking but okay.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The waitress minigame is too easy and too short.

Don't know why she has cat ears why everyone else is human looking but okay.
I am assuming in the future the creator will add other skills to extend the minigame time limit or upgrades in the machine. So far Flirt does this, it will raise the bar meter of time which is better to use the skill later after you use to talk or before 'talk' runs out which talk is supposed to slow the drain of time as well.

But yea, so far Flirt is the only ability to replenish your time limit bar and I am guessing there may be others if 'lewd bartending content' is provided.

As for the cat ears, I thought she was wearing an accessory. Isn't she? Or are they actual cat ears?

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
There are a few things that's gonna need to be implemented, the bath, the comfy chair, and a quest tab. Also a gloryhole.

Reactions: thok

Pic

May 13, 2017
A really nice update, i wish something spicier would have happened with the hide behind the counter scene but the whole new stuff was pretty good even without it. Looking for new training scenes.

floran

May 20, 2020
this game looks promissing, love the plot and the system overall. Looking forward for future updates.

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes