• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.3a] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes

Konquest

Apr 14, 2019
"CHUD" is from the movie "C.H.U.D", which means Cannibalistic Human Underground Dweller.
Though it's not implied the normal Chuds in the game are cannibals, the "Ferals" might be.
If anything, these dudes are just Casual Human Underground Dwellers.
Which is weird, since we're on a rooftop. That means they're at the very worst living in a sewer that's for some reason on the highest story of towers overlooking a city.

This post is for anyone wondering about the term.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
But the CHUDs in this game also do things like wear fedoras and say m'lady and have trouble respecting a woman's personal space so there's some overlap in terminology

Reactions: Karnewarrior
Jul 3, 2022
Gave this a shot and enjoyed it quite a bit. Still in the early stages, but there's potential for a very good slow corruption game with a great sense of humor. Some feedback for the dev below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
But the CHUDs in this game also do things like wear fedoras and say m'lady and have trouble respecting a woman's personal space so there's some overlap in terminology
Wonder if this was the dev's plan all along? Trying to get people to discuss the game's use of the term = more discussion = more viewership

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Well, it's good game, sure it needs updates but it's not completed and is quite new, so I think we don't have to worry about that.
There is only one thing I think could be better - it's hard to find out if you got all possible content you can get - I play a lot of such games and when I think it's finished I just check in pictures to find out what I missed: It seems I didn't unlock all bar content, I'm not sure if it just needs more patience but on the other hand, from day 25 till 30 there was no change at all including bar at terminal, so I guess this could be made clearer

4.60 star(s) 93 Votes