AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
For whoever wants to cheat on MV, there are 2 ways though the MV Engine swaps memory randomlly, cheat engine can't trigger specific adress because the program anti-cheat uses 4 different process and the value surf between each. Though it's not exactly impossible to cheat, u can use...
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
Install it in any game and if u have MV engine in ur computer, go to program files search for the folder with data for newer stuff and also copy the base of the cheat there so it can also run when doing test runs(after extract game if want to open from engine). With that installed, press L and check "Variables". You can pause MC action with the energy lock and look at variables to find what matters for you.(Money, Vitality, etc).

Alternatively for other games can also use the Cheat Plugin(press 1 in game) made by Emerlad avaliable in his github.

Both of those can work together, first install the plugin that opens the new window with L selecting the game, then copy the files from emerlad to the game folder and run the cmd, u will have 2 prompts with cheats, one giving easier acess to variables and gears, the others for real time edit/exp/money.... The only bad thing with both is that none can "Freeze" a value yet, it'd be welcome with a game like this where vitality falls like water when doing the actions.
Just to add on to this:

Variables 13, 14, 15 are your maximum satiety, fatigue and vitality variables (In this order). You can set these to an absurd value like 1000000.

Variables 16, 17, 18 are the current values of said stats. Just make sure Variable 17 which is your fatigue is set to 0.

Reactions: Sole

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Doesn't look like this is the steam version. No script.vdf file. Was going to update the game to 1.01 but can't unless I have the steam vdf file. Oh well if someone owns the game and wants to share the file we can update the game, otherwise I guess it stays at 1.00

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
I got the wall hole after the earthquake happen. what do i do with it?.
talk to the girl from room 201 in the morning after the earthquake, then have sex with lilim after she's done from her work and talk to her again in the tomorrow morning

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
My boy has grown up so fast
No offense to this guys fans, but i didnt like summer memories. The mc looked way to much shota and beta. I try but i just cant enjoy games were the boy that looks like a kid get fucked or fucks woman who are older(totally fine if its the other way around).
Im just not a fan of shota games in general, i prefer older men being the mc.

This game on the other hand looks pretty neat, i like how cool the mc looks this time around(albeit the no eyes look:confused:-fuck that "self-insert" shit)
still im worried about kagura bugs, hopefully there will be no need for a patch.

Reactions: 2021gatos cats

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
the controls feel like I have the keyboard up my chocolate starfish, but the gameplay is pretty good nonetheless

The mc looked way to much shota
well yeah he is exactly that, though what you've said is completely fair. everyone has their own cup of tea

Jdawg1000

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone one else having problems extracting the rar? Downloaded from both nopy and mega and couldn't extract.

*Edit: Figured it out, didn't realize that I didn't have 7zip installed.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Doesn't look like this is the steam version. No script.vdf file. Was going to update the game to 1.01 but can't unless I have the steam vdf file. Oh well if someone owns the game and wants to share the file we can update the game, otherwise I guess it stays at 1.00
Im looking at their bug report channel and from what i see dont think the game will stop on 1.01

My bet is that they will have to release at least 4 or 5 more patches to fix everything.

But yeah if noone shares a version with the steam script.vdf cant really update the game.

BlackStarUK

Mar 20, 2020
Pretty damn good so far.

Nice graphics and presentation, the humour is good, dialogue is snappy and there's some decent tunes.

Only real issue (at the moment) I have is sometimes the UI scaling overlaps but overall it's pretty enjoyable.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
fucking finally. thanks for the fast upload, i really loved this game but in full japanese its hard to really know what youre doing. now i can finally replay this in english. im too lazy to write another review and adjust it so just consider this my 4.5* rating. (tending more towards 5* cause many sex positions)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Patch 1.01 log:

Patch notes: -Fixed numerous instances of text overflow
-Fixed some typos
-Renamed gauges to be consistent with other text in the game
-Moved tutorial text to no longer be covered by the gauges

Now to wait for the game here to be updated.

Maybe abitkin can save us with a custom .vdf file to allow patching xd.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Patch 1.01 log:

Patch notes: -Fixed numerous instances of text overflow
-Fixed some typos
-Renamed gauges to be consistent with other text in the game
-Moved tutorial text to no longer be covered by the gauges

Now to wait for the game here to be updated.

Maybe abitkin can save us with a custom .vdf file to allow patching xd.
I have the update ready to patch. I just need the .vdf file. If he can make a custom one more power to him it doesn't matter where it comes from. Just can't patch this version without the proper file.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That's the one thing I can't figure out. I keep clicking the options I want and absolutely nothing happens.
Yeah, those are only hints at to how to get.

I just found Summer Memories's MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe, but think it's the MC to their other game; the premises is even the same (aka the teach & student). Though, again, maybe, because the two MCs could be the same.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes