kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
ok tnx it worked
Good to know, I'll work on getting 1.04.03 out this week, of course that's dependent on being able to run my machine.

Turns out you can't run a tower with a 3.2 Ghz Xeon e3 processor, 32 GB of RAM, and a Nvidia 1080ti card off a USB battery.

• Haha
Reactions: chupablo

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
As promised, here is 1.04.03.

Succumate Changelog
Version 1.04.03 (Unofficial)

Size Windows: 585,748,446 bytes
Size Linux: 651,278,235 bytes
  • Features:
    • Changelog.html generated from Changelog.md
    • Should be compatible (not fully tested)
    • Updated to
    • Using minified version of PixiJS
  • Fixes:
    • Fix for 1.04.02 image loading issues
    • Grammar mistake in the intro
    • Null Pointer Exception in Textures with PixiJS v5.3.7
    • Animal progress no longer shows 5/4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:

(Use import to add to JoiPlay)

Last edited:

camper00

Jan 29, 2019

Succumate Changelog

• Features:
    • Updated to
  • Fixes:
Downloads:

And here i thought this game was done :D, thx for sharing mate

chupablo

Jan 24, 2019
Good to know, I'll work on getting 1.04.03 out this week, of course that's dependent on being able to run my machine.

Turns out you can't run a tower with a 3.2 Ghz Xeon e3 processor, 32 GB of RAM, and a Nvidia 1080ti card off a USB battery.
it'll be like a ARA~ARA sucking a shotacon hahahhahah

camper00

Jan 29, 2019

Succumate Changelog

• Features:
    • Updated to
  • Fixes:
Downloads:

Btw mate, are you still gonna update this or is this the last patch?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
I'm not one to make guides but this game is indeed tricky without one, so there you go.

Gameplay:

You have four meters to worry about:
  • Satiety
  • Fatigue (lower is better)
  • Vitality (if it hits zero, you die)
  • Quota (This is only important until Chapter 5)

You have two goals: (1) get money and (2) fuck girls. You need money to buy food from the convenience store so you don't starve (if you're too broke you can still eat out of the trash can by the restaurant though, but of course it's not recommended).

1) How to make money:

1- Work at the restaurant (only between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
2- Play music at the garbage dump for the local animals
3- Film people having sex (yourself included), and sell it to the loaded salaryman between 10:00 PM to 04:00 AM.

2) How to make out with the heroines:

Lilim:
  • You can have sex with Lilim whenever you want, but if your vitality hits zero you die instantly
  • Lilim has three different stats--Naughtiness, Service, and pervertedness.
    • Different sex moves level up different stats, which in turn unlock more moves from the same category.
  • Lilim also has a status that is shown when you enter the sex menu. As far as I know, it is just for flavour.

Sub-heroines: Every lady has an affection level that starts at zero and goes to 100. Like in all of DoujinOtome's games, there are "soft caps" at 20, 40, 60, and 80, where you'll need to trigger an event to be able to raise affection further. You can raise affection by giving a random item (1 point), a gacha figure (3 points), or a Pretty Cristal (5 points).

Satou (Brown-haired normal looking girl who works at the convenience store):

• She leaves her house around 7:00 AM to go to the convenience store every day, and she comes back exactly at 7 PM.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above, at 40 or so she'll talk about earthquakes when you go back to your room one will happen, where it opens a small hole between her apartment and yours, go back and talk to her about it.
  • (40-60 Affection) You'll feel a "presence" watching you at night, when this happens have sex with Lilim, after that talk with her about it.
  • (60-80 Affection) Same as above, but this time she proposes an interesting solution.
  • (80-100 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
Nanjo (Blue-haired MILF who lives in 101):

• She sells charm and courage enhancing items that are generally worthless because they're expensive and you can raise your stats pretty easily. She's lonely and wants to cheat on her husband with someone else (wink wink).
  • (0-20 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above
  • (40-60 Affection) An H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (60-80 Affection) She'll talk with you about her suspicion that her husband is cheating her with someone, to find it who it is, walk close to the restaurant around 03:00 AM or so.
  • (80-100 Affection) Another H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (100 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.

Kagami (Red-haired fitness fanatic who works at the gym)

• A gym rat who can't afford a whole shirt. You can catch her running around 10:00 PM or else around 05:00 - 06:00 AM. She is the one who invites you to the gym.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (20-40 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (40-60 Affection) Talk to her, her gym wants to expand their business and proposes home service training sessions, after knowing of the news, just call her at your apartment.
  • (60-80 Affection) Talk to her, request a "Massage".
  • (80-100 Affection) Talk to her, request "Naughty things".

Yoshikawa (Blonde teacher who lives in 203)

• Talk with her around 04:00 PM when she is coming back home after work
  • At midday, talk with one of her students who is close to the area
  • At 05:00 PM, talk with the same student but this time when he's leaving her apartment.
  • At 06:00 PM when you see heart marks leaving from her apartment, take a peek over her window. After this you'll acquire the "Anal" sexual position.

Side Characters (or Places):

Peerless Master (He looks like Master Roshi from Dragon Ball)

You can find him in a desert alley close to the apartment complex where you live from 08:00 AM to around midday or so. He sells you special sex skills.

Kazuki-kun (A boy who's obsessed with Fidget Spinners)

You find him close to the restaurant from Midday until sunset. If you win all challenges he throws at you, you get a special sex skill.

Animal Live

The four animals who gather around you when playing the guitar on the streets. If they're pleased over your performance and you talk with all of them they give you a new sex position.

Radio Exercise Man

A middle-aged guy who's a little depressed because people do not gather around in the morning and do radio exercises anymore, he still does it because he wants to maintain and improve his body's health, if you invite a sufficient number of people to join him on his morning routine, when you exercise with him you get special bonuses over the day.

Restaurant

If you work 5 times at the restaurant you gain the capability of zooming-in on sex scenes.

Gacha Man

A gacha figurine fanatic, if you get him all 10 figurine variants available on the local gacha machine, he gives you a special prize.

Mysterious Man

He appears around 03:00 AM at the same place as the Peerless Master, he sells every sex position in the game, you can get it for free just playing, but it's there if you want a shortcut.

Chapter 5: Getting the necessary Info (where are the 5 clues)

1- Middle-aged man close to the apartment complex you live.
2- A Young man close to the restaurant
3- A middle-aged woman close to the convenience store
4- Working part-time at the restaurant
5- Reading "Understanding Succubi", sold at the convenience store.

Endings:

I think that's it.
i think i miss one, but i dont know which one?
1611245946229.png

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017

Succumate Changelog

• Features:
    • Updated to
  • Fixes:
Downloads:

(Use import to add to JoiPlay)
Reiterating how good these repackages are, for Succumate and Summer Memories. Well done!

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Does this game have a method of replaying the affection events (the one at 20,40, etc) like summer memories? I took a look at the recollections but it seems to be very limited

RedRaven236

Jun 3, 2017
played patch 1.04.03, RAM issue were fixed, but i can't complete the animal sub quest even though i talked to every animal, the progress just staying at 0/4... weird

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
played patch 1.04.03, RAM issue were fixed, but i can't complete the animal sub quest even though i talked to every animal, the progress just staying at 0/4... weird
I thought I had that completely fixed. Well, I'll look at it after getting 2.02.03 out for Summer Memories.

Reactions: RedRaven236

Ash228

Oct 17, 2020
I'm not one to make guides but this game is indeed tricky without one, so there you go.

Gameplay:

You have four meters to worry about:
  • Satiety
  • Fatigue (lower is better)
  • Vitality (if it hits zero, you die)
  • Quota (This is only important until Chapter 5)

You have two goals: (1) get money and (2) fuck girls. You need money to buy food from the convenience store so you don't starve (if you're too broke you can still eat out of the trash can by the restaurant though, but of course it's not recommended).

1) How to make money:

1- Work at the restaurant (only between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
2- Play music at the garbage dump for the local animals
3- Film people having sex (yourself included), and sell it to the loaded salaryman between 10:00 PM to 04:00 AM.

2) How to make out with the heroines:

Lilim:
  • You can have sex with Lilim whenever you want, but if your vitality hits zero you die instantly
  • Lilim has three different stats--Naughtiness, Service, and pervertedness.
    • Different sex moves level up different stats, which in turn unlock more moves from the same category.
  • Lilim also has a status that is shown when you enter the sex menu. As far as I know, it is just for flavour.

Sub-heroines: Every lady has an affection level that starts at zero and goes to 100. Like in all of DoujinOtome's games, there are "soft caps" at 20, 40, 60, and 80, where you'll need to trigger an event to be able to raise affection further. You can raise affection by giving a random item (1 point), a gacha figure (3 points), or a Pretty Cristal (5 points).

Satou (Brown-haired normal looking girl who works at the convenience store):

• She leaves her house around 7:00 AM to go to the convenience store every day, and she comes back exactly at 7 PM.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above, at 40 or so she'll talk about earthquakes when you go back to your room one will happen, where it opens a small hole between her apartment and yours, go back and talk to her about it.
  • (40-60 Affection) You'll feel a "presence" watching you at night, when this happens have sex with Lilim, after that talk with her about it.
  • (60-80 Affection) Same as above, but this time she proposes an interesting solution.
  • (80-100 Affection) Just talk to her and give her gifts
Nanjo (Blue-haired MILF who lives in 101):

• She sells charm and courage enhancing items that are generally worthless because they're expensive and you can raise your stats pretty easily. She's lonely and wants to cheat on her husband with someone else (wink wink).
  • (0-20 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.
  • (20-40 Affection) Same as above
  • (40-60 Affection) An H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (60-80 Affection) She'll talk with you about her suspicion that her husband is cheating her with someone, to find it who it is, walk close to the restaurant around 03:00 AM or so.
  • (80-100 Affection) Another H-scene happens around midday, to trigger just watch it from her window.
  • (100 Affection) 7 AM, just watch her husband and her talking.

Kagami (Red-haired fitness fanatic who works at the gym)

• A gym rat who can't afford a whole shirt. You can catch her running around 10:00 PM or else around 05:00 - 06:00 AM. She is the one who invites you to the gym.
  • (0-20 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (20-40 Affection) Just talk to her
  • (40-60 Affection) Talk to her, her gym wants to expand their business and proposes home service training sessions, after knowing of the news, just call her at your apartment.
  • (60-80 Affection) Talk to her, request a "Massage".
  • (80-100 Affection) Talk to her, request "Naughty things".

Yoshikawa (Blonde teacher who lives in 203)

• Talk with her around 04:00 PM when she is coming back home after work
  • At midday, talk with one of her students who is close to the area
  • At 05:00 PM, talk with the same student but this time when he's leaving her apartment.
  • At 06:00 PM when you see heart marks leaving from her apartment, take a peek over her window. After this you'll acquire the "Anal" sexual position.

Side Characters (or Places):

Peerless Master (He looks like Master Roshi from Dragon Ball)

You can find him in a desert alley close to the apartment complex where you live from 08:00 AM to around midday or so. He sells you special sex skills.

Kazuki-kun (A boy who's obsessed with Fidget Spinners)

You find him close to the restaurant from Midday until sunset. If you win all challenges he throws at you, you get a special sex skill.

Animal Live

The four animals who gather around you when playing the guitar on the streets. If they're pleased over your performance and you talk with all of them they give you a new sex position.

Radio Exercise Man

A middle-aged guy who's a little depressed because people do not gather around in the morning and do radio exercises anymore, he still does it because he wants to maintain and improve his body's health, if you invite a sufficient number of people to join him on his morning routine, when you exercise with him you get special bonuses over the day.

Restaurant

If you work 5 times at the restaurant you gain the capability of zooming-in on sex scenes.

Gacha Man

A gacha figurine fanatic, if you get him all 10 figurine variants available on the local gacha machine, he gives you a special prize.

Mysterious Man

He appears around 03:00 AM at the same place as the Peerless Master, he sells every sex position in the game, you can get it for free just playing, but it's there if you want a shortcut.

Chapter 5: Getting the necessary Info (where are the 5 clues)

1- Middle-aged man close to the apartment complex you live.
2- A Young man close to the restaurant
3- A middle-aged woman close to the convenience store
4- Working part-time at the restaurant
5- Reading "Understanding Succubi", sold at the convenience store.

Endings:

I think that's it.
You can also see the convenience store clerk getting sucked off by his sister behind the store in the morning-afternoon i.e, before his shift starts
And at around 11 pm you can see the couple having sex in the woods(the same one the video guy sees the first time)

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is NOT FUN! The work is just that.. work.. rapid memory mini game and I mean damn rapid and I was playing easy. The interface is a nightmare! Took me forever to figure out that you have to use space bar to execute. I give this game a 1 for fun... because it is not.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I see the cause, it was a stupid misspelling on my part.

But since the events are set, and I don't want you to have to reset your game, I've created a patch that should fix things up entirely.
Replace CommonEvents and Map021 in www/data/ and it should fix you up. Once I hear back that this fixes you, I'll work on a full release.

Reactions: slick333

slick333

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for these patches, unfortunately my game seems to lock up when I "become a pervert". I'm not sure if I'm sequence breaking or what the problem is

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks for these patches, unfortunately my game seems to lock up when I "become a pervert". I'm not sure if I'm sequence breaking or what the problem is
Not sure if you mean when you gain the last skill from the peerless master, the horse, or make Lilim perverted. Can you be just a little more specific?

agustingray

Jan 5, 2019
I think my 1.04.01 is pretty reasonable now.
Succumate Changelog
Version 1.04.01
Size: 632,527,245 bytes (Linux)
Size: 546,957,530 bytes (Windows)
  • Features
    • Script on linux to add to the desktop menus
      • Run ./add_to_menus.bash
    • New videos linked into the Demon Phone video app
      • See what Lilim's been looking at on her phone
        • As you might expect she's been looking at some pretty naughty stuff
    • Updated to nwjs v0.45 so the videos play properly
    • Help text throughout most of the game
    • Skill screen
    • Items screen
    • Sex selection screens
    • Reworded Lilim's Kinks
    • Dialog updates
    • Spacing fixes
    • Affair text rewritten
    • Menu memory in some places
    • Linux packages
    • plugin integrated
  • Fixes
    • Text overlapping the picture
    • Various dialogs overlapping or unreadable
    • Text not changing based on Lilim's state
    • Changed "Fresh Tea" to "Town Pharmacy" to match game text (bad translation)
    • Over aggressive image optimization in 1.03.02 (missing animations during battle)
    • 12:00 showing as 00:00
    • Selected item not showing up on screen
    • Cut off text cleanup
    • Deduction cleanup
    • Punch card looks much better
    • Satou-san 5H event not triggering
Version 1.04
Kagura Release
  • Fixed the descriptions of film 2 and 3 to show the correct value
  • Fixed the windows of various stores and NPCs
  • Renamed Music Performance to Performance
  • Fixed a mistranslated option in chapter 5
  • Fixed a few typos in dialogues and minigames
Version 1.03.01
  • Features
    • Better Compression & Cleanup of Unused Items
      • 1,011,660,899 bytes ➜ 429,329,573 bytes (about 42% of the original size)
      • Image Cleanup and Compression
        • 368,283,441 bytes ➜ 104,452,877 bytes
        • Removed unused images
        • Used optipng to reduce image size
      • Audio Compression
        • 330,619,863 bytes ➜ 126,425,245 bytes
        • Moved from Vorbis to Opus
      • Removed Movies
        • 114,565,657 bytes ➜ 0
    • PixiJS 5
      • Better performance
    • Added options
      • Start in full screen
      • Skip splash screen
    • 100 save slots
    • Put a proper icon in place on the EXE and when running the game
  • Fixes
    • Overlapping boxes in the recollection room
    • Text updates
    • Animal progress going above 4
Notes
File sizes above are for Windows. The Linux version will use more disk space, it requires NWJS v0.45 due to requirements on Node v10.10 for File System APIs.

This has not been fully tested yet, please report any issues. A lot of images were converted to plain white to save space without breaking things.

This has the script.vdf file so you can apply a new patch from Kagura, but it will undo the changes made by 1.03.01.

Version 1.03
Kagura Games Release

See the Kagura patch notes for more details

Notes for the 1.04.01 Release
If you find a problem, please report it here, screenshots are appreciated.
The script.vdf was removed, because you really don't want to use a new Kagura Games patch over this version
If someone from Kagura Games happens across this, please steal my code and changes. It will make your game a lot more appealing to a wider audience and improve the rating of this game.

Hopefully someone like Silentce can update the OP with this version.
I think my 1.04.01 is pretty reasonable now.
Succumate Changelog
Version 1.04.01
Size: 632,527,245 bytes (Linux)
Size: 546,957,530 bytes (Windows)
  • Features
    • Script on linux to add to the desktop menus
      • Run ./add_to_menus.bash
    • New videos linked into the Demon Phone video app
      • See what Lilim's been looking at on her phone
        • As you might expect she's been looking at some pretty naughty stuff
    • Updated to nwjs v0.45 so the videos play properly
    • Help text throughout most of the game
    • Skill screen
    • Items screen
    • Sex selection screens
    • Reworded Lilim's Kinks
    • Dialog updates
    • Spacing fixes
    • Affair text rewritten
    • Menu memory in some places
    • Linux packages
    • plugin integrated
  • Fixes
    • Text overlapping the picture
    • Various dialogs overlapping or unreadable
    • Text not changing based on Lilim's state
    • Changed "Fresh Tea" to "Town Pharmacy" to match game text (bad translation)
    • Over aggressive image optimization in 1.03.02 (missing animations during battle)
    • 12:00 showing as 00:00
    • Selected item not showing up on screen
    • Cut off text cleanup
    • Deduction cleanup
    • Punch card looks much better
    • Satou-san 5H event not triggering
Version 1.04
Kagura Release
  • Fixed the descriptions of film 2 and 3 to show the correct value
  • Fixed the windows of various stores and NPCs
  • Renamed Music Performance to Performance
  • Fixed a mistranslated option in chapter 5
  • Fixed a few typos in dialogues and minigames
Version 1.03.01
  • Features
    • Better Compression & Cleanup of Unused Items
      • 1,011,660,899 bytes ➜ 429,329,573 bytes (about 42% of the original size)
      • Image Cleanup and Compression
        • 368,283,441 bytes ➜ 104,452,877 bytes
        • Removed unused images
        • Used optipng to reduce image size
      • Audio Compression
        • 330,619,863 bytes ➜ 126,425,245 bytes
        • Moved from Vorbis to Opus
      • Removed Movies
        • 114,565,657 bytes ➜ 0
    • PixiJS 5
      • Better performance
    • Added options
      • Start in full screen
      • Skip splash screen
    • 100 save slots
    • Put a proper icon in place on the EXE and when running the game
  • Fixes
    • Overlapping boxes in the recollection room
    • Text updates
    • Animal progress going above 4
Notes
File sizes above are for Windows. The Linux version will use more disk space, it requires NWJS v0.45 due to requirements on Node v10.10 for File System APIs.

This has not been fully tested yet, please report any issues. A lot of images were converted to plain white to save space without breaking things.

This has the script.vdf file so you can apply a new patch from Kagura, but it will undo the changes made by 1.03.01.

Version 1.03
Kagura Games Release

See the Kagura patch notes for more details

Notes for the 1.04.01 Release
If you find a problem, please report it here, screenshots are appreciated.
The script.vdf was removed, because you really don't want to use a new Kagura Games patch over this version
If someone from Kagura Games happens across this, please steal my code and changes. It will make your game a lot more appealing to a wider audience and improve the rating of this game.

Hopefully someone like Silentce can update the OP with this version.
I have a problem instaling the cheat menu, can you post tutorial video? (i don´t have any expirence with this)

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes