RPGM - Completed - SUCCUMB ~What My Martial Artist Fiancee Really Desires~ [v1.01] [karaage-tomato]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Insanely43

Solid 4/5 game, A bit grindy and slow but good overall. Personally, 3/5 simply due to the fact I don't like the NTR end. I don't like and believe gangbangs and full slut mode are NTR imo.

About the routes :
    NTR Route
    NTR is completely avoidable, just don't pick it. The NTR route was pretty logical imo if not to my taste as I prefer only one bull rather than multiple people but it fits the FMC since she is the strongest and does whatever she wants. Her descent to corruption was good and my fav was without a doubt when the martial artist she beat came back for revenge and she choose dick was fucking amazing imo. Gangbangs afterwards not so much.

True Route
    Funny AF imo. The NPC that train you are all pretty funny characters and you need to go through them to level up. If they take out the NTR and flesh this out just a bit, it would have been a great game as well. Ending was meh, but would recommend doing this route first to unlock all the scenes, would be much faster I believe. And you won't miss much.

Gameplay
    Game last around 1 and half hour of me just exploring. Pretty grinding, especially the beginning as you are weak AF. The NTR not being timebased makes it less stressful and all around easier to play with, just don't pick it and you won't see any NTR aside from the very first one. As per the other reviews, just fight with the NPC rather than going to the gym if you can, level is far better that a few random stat increase. 2-3 fights per NPC gives you enough exp to beat FMC. I beat her at around lvl 46, 70 and 96 per round.

tl:dr
    Kinda grindy 1 hour game, full slut gangbang NTR and enjoyable true route. 4/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MichaelTTT

2 star is generous imo this game plays like a visual novel, the battles pointless unless you want a true ending and see zero scenes the game in a nutshell is you have girlfriend that knows how to fight and you are a weakling. she wants you to train to be able to defeat her and starts to cuck you over time so you need to train and spar with other fighters to gain stats. once every 1 or 2 days the game will notify you if she is going to cuck you or not and you have to click on the scene to view it or else it never happens so you could cheese the true ending just by simply not clicking on the NTR warning the game gives. what would make the game good or at least playable is instead of getting a game over when you challenge her to a duel and lose instead she would cuck you on the spot and or the same with male fighters if you lose they leave you there wounded and chase after your girl but if you enjoy games that offer nothing more than a gallery then you might enjoy this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Quickly, let me get over my gripes.
    1. Game's kinda long.
    2. Some of the scenes consist of sprite work animation with a still frame to the side. Not really the best way of doing it, I'd say, but it certainly does cut down on file size.

...Yeah, that's all i could think of.

You want avoidable NTR? This is it. This is what it's all about baby. You got a goal, and you gotta do it before she gets stolen. Obviously way more to that than just that, but you get my point, right?

Point of note is that the girl isn't some virginal flower that everyone else is fucking on the side. You can have sex with her too in this game, cause, well, she's your girlfriend. She makes you use condoms, but that's cause you're both responsible school age people who should not carelessly bring another person into the world.

The plot isn't stupid either. She starts the whole cuckolding thing to light a fire under your ass to make you train to your full potential. You might be able to win her back by kicking the ass of the guy who makes her a sex slave in that route too. No clue how you get there since I found out that levelling is way stronger than going to the gym and just exclusively fought people all the time. For the early bit of the NTR, she's completely in control. She's fucking who she wants to fuck on her own terms, and not taking anything more out of it than just trying to encourage you(sexually). It's only when she lets it get out of hand that, well, she actually gets stolen. It's not an idiot plot.

The gameplay is simplistic, but serviceable. There's a bit of strategy to it, a balancing act of healing, buffing, attacking, and all that. Learn to exploit it, and you'll only lose because your stats are too low. Unfortunately, if you lose certain fights, you just get game overed, and that includes fighting her.

If I had any other gripes, it's that there aren't more and different endings. You either get the True Ending where you beat her and well, claim her. However, I feel like this game could have benefitted from what I assumed she'd do, where she goes out, finds a boatload of martial artists, and then has you fight them with her on the line. Get some variation, y'know? Maybe in an earlier draft, the guys you fight with to train were candidates for that cuckoldry, but that's not present now.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

I completed the game in Japanese a year ago or so. One of the best "netorase turns into netorare" games out there, with some VERY hardcore scenes later in the story. In fact, I wouldn't even call this a real netorase, either, as the girl one-sidedly decides to cuck the MC and he isn't the one to offer the idea, she's like "it seems I need to motivate you to become stronger, so I'll cuck you if you're too weak". As a result, you can pretty much completely avoid NTR or have the gf cuck you as you feel powerless and she's corrupted further and further. So it's more of an "open netorare" which is a consequence of the MCs weakness (which as a player is completely under your control), so the game is pretty unique in this way. This gives the game a different flavor of NTR which is closer to traditional western cuckolding.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Watters

Mediocrity seems to be this circle's specialty as this is the second game I've played of their roster that's not great but not terrible either. There are two main routes with Hiya (the female lead) either staying faithful-ish (there's a scene where she kisses another guy that you can't avoid) and only banging the MC or becoming a turboslut.

So long as you don't click on any of the red options, you can very easily get yourself to an obscene level in like an hour and quickly rinse through each of Hiya's three fights to get the True Ending.

Gameplay: Honestly, the gameplay is nothing too fancy and a refreshing change of pace from the standard dungeon crawling fare. Instead, the player is given four increments of the day to pick a single option of what do in that particular timeslot. For example, you can choose to work out with a martial arts master to raise up a specific stat by a random value and potentially learn new skills. Despite being made in RPGmaker, it plays out more like a Visual Novel, though one without the pressure of a time crunch (which I think would have greatly improved the gameplay loop) to carefully choose what options to pick.

H-Scenes: They're alright. There's a mix of animated 2d and 3dcg scenes for both routes that aren't too short or too long. There is another girl besides the blonde MC who has a few scenes of her own, though they aren't nearly as spicy as the main girl.

Summary: If you've got an hour to kill and are a fan of NTR, then I think you'll probably have some fun schlicking/jerking off to the game. The way it's designed certainly means that you can play it with one hand, after all. But if you don't feel like doing that and just want to get to the good stuff, I'll attach my save to this with the full gallery unlocked. Drop it in the 'save' folder located in the 'www' folder.

Full save here.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

brast11

NTRs game turning NTR. The story is good and the tranlsation is very good not mtl trash. You play as a dude that has to get stronger than ur gf or else she will cuck you, and at first mc is turned on by this, but as time goes on (she is REALLY strong), she starts realiizing how much of a slut she really is.
    The game has a time system, you can train different stats to pass time, so gameplay wise nothing special at all.
    Art is good, not great, idk about animation but I though devs use this software to have an easier time creating different scenes, so I took off a star because I think the scenes are a bit stale, not bad but very alike a normal CG game, but without the quality of a handdrawn CG.