3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:

Our protagonist is just an average high school boy who does martial arts.
As it so happens, his fiancée Kaya is a legendary martial artist of immeasurable strength.
He doesn’t measure up. Not at all.
He was happy spending his lovey days with her until she blurted out something alarming:
“Hey, are you the type to hate cuckoldry, or?”

Reading between the lines, it’s clear. He must become stronger. As strong as her.
He sets to training. If he doesn’t get stronger, Kaya might start sexing up other men who can satisfy her.
And for Kaya, what started out as a harmless joke might alight the true desire in her heart…​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2021-04-27
Developer: karaage-tomato -
Translator: Saikey Studios - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
-

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
SUCCUMBWhatMyMartialArtistFianceeReallyDesires-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
For anyone curious this game is hard ntr. It starts off soft but about halfway through you lose the ability to get her to stop cucking and she just loses her mind. You're able to stop her by fighting her and winning, but I don't know that you're even able to win. She is really strong and it takes forever for your character to increase stats.

I'll attach my save but it isn't 100%. I got blocked from seeing all the scenes of MC having sex with her, and I also haven't completed seeing all the sex slave events. I have no interest in playing it again as it goes from being erotic to boring to disgusting.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I'm never going to understand why NTR games always lie about their content. In Overwiew, it says that we can stop NTR, and people say that it is possible early but then get forced on later. Those damn developers should start writing the truth about what the game is about. That way, no one would be confused enough to ask valid questions. and cucks could stop spitting at their screens.

Edit. Just finished it in a "vanilla route" that is pretty much one big exploit because we just avoid progressing the story scenes in which she reports what cucking she already did, so other than the first kissing scene, she already did at least 2 other things before we could start beating her for the good ending, so this game doesn't have a vanilla route, and if we go with that exploit, we only get 7 scenes total: 2 from the nurse (blowjob & titjob) and 5 from the girlfriend (handjob, titjob, feetjob, condom sex, raw sex). Those scenes are one-time things, and we have to do shit-ton of repeated grinding to beat the girlfriend. Not worth it.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes