3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I'm never going to understand why NTR games always lie about their content. In Overwiew, it says that we can stop NTR, and people say that it is possible early but then get forced on later. Those damn developers should start writing the truth about what the game is about. That way, no one would be confused enough to ask valid questions. and cucks could stop spitting at their screens.
TBH keeping it as a maybe is better for business and probably more exciting to the target audience - the player does their damnest to stop it but fails nonetheless

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
TBH keeping it as a maybe is better for business and probably more exciting to the target audience - the player does their damnest to stop it but fails nonetheless
Not exciting for me. I'm not trying to save my virtual waifu to fail. I'm trying to succeed.
If I can't succeed, I resort to gore-based "scorched earth" tactics. And I get an infraction point for 'kink shaming'.
So, do we get a gun in this shit show, or..? (in the words of bitch-face)

Reactions: Pureone and Parti

Bukoug

Mar 31, 2018
PURE NTR. You WEAK boy and cant AVOID NTR :geek:

Edit/ But you have to launch ntr events and reports yourself.

The game doesn't progress on its own?
Avoidable NTR will always be superior and more exciting. The mere fact that we can avoid it yet still let it happen, or even cause it ourselves, adds a lot to the corruption and depravity, as well as better connect the player to the main character through immersion from meaningful choices. And lastly, in any game, there will always be routes that are too stupid/garbage or simply unexciting so the ability to just skip that content altogether provides an overall better experience.

Unless of course you're just describing the game which is good to know.

Stormflare66

Dec 12, 2021
Not exciting for me. I'm not trying to save my virtual waifu to fail. I'm trying to succeed.
If I can't succeed, I resort to gore-based "scorched earth" tactics. And I get an infraction point for 'kink shaming'.
So, do we get a gun in this shit show, or..? (in the words of bitch-face)
As an avid enjoyer of finding the good ending in these games. I actually played this one a while ago and can confirm there's a good route and it's a good one in my book.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
As an avid enjoyer of finding the good ending in these games. I actually played this one a while ago and can confirm there's a good route and it's a good one in my book.
It would be great if you could write in the spoiler what happens in the good ending.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I'm never going to understand why NTR games always lie about their content. In Overwiew, it says that we can stop NTR, and people say that it is possible early but then get forced on later. Those damn developers should start writing the truth about what the game is about. That way, no one would be confused enough to ask valid questions. and cucks could stop spitting at their screens.
WTF ??? you can actually complete the game without any having any NTR event you just don't start them and go training to become stronger so you can beat fmc ( 2 times) and then proceed to the good ending

Reactions: mesoru

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else have the font being slightly misaligned? I've checked the included font files and they seem fine so this is some in game plugin screwing up.

font.JPG

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
WTF ??? you can actually complete the game without any having any NTR event you just don't start them and go training to become stronger so you can beat fmc ( 2 times) and then proceed to the good ending
I have to say that you almost had me there, but from my understanding of what you wrote and some Dlsite reviews, it looks like you just ignored the reports she provides of her playing/fucking other guys while you are training, so the more you train to beat her, the more guys she fucks, so at the end of the day, you are left with used goods in a "good ending". I'm prolly going to check out myself if her sex stats increase over time or after we receive her "sex report".

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
I guess technically it's not cucking if you don't see it.
Nah, if you don't select the red options, the sex stats don't change. So you can just ignore the first NTR option and not worry about it, it's a vanilla game now.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
I have to say that you almost had me there, but from my understanding of what you wrote and some Dlsite reviews, it looks like you just ignored the reports she provides of her playing/fucking other guys while you are training, so the more you train to beat her, the more guys she fucks, so at the end of the day, you are left with used goods in a "good ending". I'm prolly going to check out myself if her sex stats increase over time or after we receive her "sex report".
no if you don't start the first event she never do any kind of cucking lmao thoses reports only start after the beginning of the ntr event and for them to start you need to choose that by clicking on it .... after the first cheating event she do she send you a picture and you can't refuse to see it (first event is her kissing some nerd from art club if I remember correctly) so yes you can do a clean run without any ntr

Reactions: Xakorik

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man people who didn't play it really shouldnt be declaring with certainty that its unavoidable... It definitely is.

Reactions: Xakorik

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I remember playing this a long time ago. NTR is technically avoidable but like most of the content is NTR based so I would not recommend playing this if you are specifically looking for the 'saved her from any NTR at all' feeling.

Instead this game is more fun to play the way you might play something like Raiohgar. Once you start the NTR chain it basically starts as netorase and then the real fun part is trying to avoid the 'hard NTR' that comes later. Basically play this as a corruption NTR game not a purely avoidable NTR game

Reactions: 2022meinfzone
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes