3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I hope more of this circle's games get picked up. Both of the ones I've played translated so far are great and it's nice having someone use theis model style in modern games with decent resolutions.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Just started playing it 2 hours ago with 2 separate save files, roughly an hour in each save. Like others stated NTR IS , I cannot stress this enough, IT IS AVOIDABLE. In one I clicked ever red event to see what changed, obviously she started cheating and it escalated fairly quickly, by the 3rd report it was already something you can't stop. ON the other hand, the second file I just straight up ignored it and trained, no new reports, no updates on her status, nothing so I was free to get better without worry.

So for those who want to avoid NTR, incase your sensitive or just prefer being a stealer and not the victim, just ignore the shiny red text that pop up... yep that simple. Of course that pretty much defeats the purpose of playing a NTR game, but whateves.

Reactions: Alfre4u

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
At what point (which event) do I stop it from becoming hard ntr but still netorase.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It's not a bad ntr game. It's a shame it boils down to two endings, a vanilla one where you beat her three times and marry her, and an extreme one where if you take too long she completely loses her mind and turns into a public cumsock. A lot of japanese games do this, where they just take the ntr further and further until it turns into something else. Some less extreme ntr endings would've been nice.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
no if you don't start the first event she never do any kind of cucking lmao thoses reports only start after the beginning of the ntr event and for them to start you need to choose that by clicking on it .... after the first cheating event she do she send you a picture and you can't refuse to see it (first event is her kissing some nerd from art club if I remember correctly) so yes you can do a clean run without any ntr
You literally can't do a clean run because to unlock a good ending, you have to visit her house, and to do that, you need to activate the first NTR scene (kissing), after which she already has 2 NTR reports ready, so she already cucked MC three times before he can start challenging her. And yes, you don't need to watch reports; but just seeing them exist counts as something that happened in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
For anyone curious this game is hard ntr. It starts off soft but about halfway through you lose the ability to get her to stop cucking and she just loses her mind. You're able to stop her by fighting her and winning, but I don't know that you're even able to win. She is really strong and it takes forever for your character to increase stats.

I'll attach my save but it isn't 100%. I got blocked from seeing all the scenes of MC having sex with her, and I also haven't completed seeing all the sex slave events. I have no interest in playing it again as it goes from being erotic to boring to disgusting.
so kinda like smoldering

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
I swear, someday I will make my own game. I will promise a pure ntr route but make it pure vanilla instead! You'd get diabetes from romance instead of being put into the role of a cuck (since this is a role playing game).

Wait and see, my wrath will fall upon the ntr genre!

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
You literally can't do a clean run because to unlock a good ending, you have to visit her house, and to do that, you need to activate the first NTR scene (kissing), after which she already has 2 NTR reports ready, so she already cucked MC three times before he can start challenging her. And yes, you don't need to watch reports; but just seeing them exist counts as something that happened in the background.
WTF ??? I played the jp version with mtool and I was able to make a full clean run without starting ntr event at all

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Fantastic love the netorase, then the NTR slave is a cherry on top. Any other recommendations of similar stories / games?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
no if you don't start the first event she never do any kind of cucking lmao thoses reports only start after the beginning of the ntr event and for them to start you need to choose that by clicking on it .... after the first cheating event she do she send you a picture and you can't refuse to see it (first event is her kissing some nerd from art club if I remember correctly) so yes you can do a clean run without any ntr
So, how you actually proceed the game without NTR? Is there any condition like player lvl or something?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes