3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
So, how you actually proceed the game without NTR? Is there any condition like player lvl or something?
Does anyone have an answer to this question? I'm at level 70 but don't know how to challenge the girlfriend to a fight. I've beaten all the trainers (including the night time ones)

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have an answer to this question? I'm at level 70 but don't know how to challenge the girlfriend to a fight. I've beaten all the trainers (including the night time ones)
You find the option to fight her at her home.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Where is this option? Do you need to do the NTR events before you get the opportunity to fight her at her home?
At her home I have the following options:
1696545970256.png
I'm going to assume you have to have experienced some NTR events for this to occur? My only suggestion would be play it day-by-day and check at her home until you get the opportunity to challenge her.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
At her home I have the following options:
View attachment 2983382
I'm going to assume you have to have experienced some NTR events for this to occur? My only suggestion would be play it day-by-day and check at her home until you get the opportunity to challenge her.
Huh so you need to be cucked to win your girl? That makes both the NTR & vanilla paths redundant...

Thanks for clarifying this Phenomamd

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
no if you don't start the first event she never do any kind of cucking lmao thoses reports only start after the beginning of the ntr event and for them to start you need to choose that by clicking on it .... after the first cheating event she do she send you a picture and you can't refuse to see it (first event is her kissing some nerd from art club if I remember correctly) so yes you can do a clean run without any ntr
no if you don't start the first event she never allows you to challenge her, lmao thoses reports are unavoidable.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
no if you don't start the first event she never allows you to challenge her, lmao thoses reports are unavoidable.
Yes, went and checked, the kiss is unavoidable. The rest is avoidable though, but my version of Enta went for like 40 days straight of a training montage and hit triple digit levels and was probably spending more time with Jack than with Hiya and had no sexual desire until the test, forgot about the existence of the science club apparently, having instead mastered apparently every martial art and one shotting or two shotting her instantly three days in a row. You can avoid everything except the kiss, there's a cuck report function that has 2 entries but it seems to be like the NTR event option where it doesn't occur until you select it, and if it does happen then it's a BJ and then straight into easy won fights.

Tbh, Hiya better watch out she's going to get cucked by a naked masochist clown guy she lost just as fast as him and has been spending less nights with the MC than Jack.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What the fuck is this translation? Shoving swear words into every sentence ain't gonna make it "more mature" or anything. Reverse actually - abundant swear words are detrimental, they make dialogues silly and childish.

OrimuraSandy

Dec 5, 2018
This game is easy, IF you already grind for like 1.5-2 hours, i make it straight fight on 3 days after the grind, my stat is focused on str, agi and def (you can train those stat from the "knuckle's place" after fighting him), then when fight with MC u need to use "Focus" or "Counterattack" (Spiritual Arts) make sure u have those skill by raising the level from match-up with trainer or knuckle's/jack, then im only use "Thunder Heel Kick" from Martial Arts (STR-dependent damage), only got 2/3 hits from her before win in the last stage (she's so OP, but i got 0 damage and 0 death because of my stat xD).

I Hate NTR, so i grind!

funfact: you cannot avoid NTR, but you can decrease it, i only got 1 NTR scene, the kiss with junior, that it.

Reactions: san1234567
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes