Unity Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole [v0.2.1.0] [Bent Shaft Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
1670539800866.png

Overview:
You Play as a Zack a casual guy that busted his ass to save his money so he can spend the summer in an apartment.
However, a Girl you know decides to just drop by and play videogames all day and stays over without your permission.
She's shy but also cocky at the same, the kinda girl that'll stutter and blush when she says
"I hate you" for makin' her look dumb. So what do you decide to do?
Zack has an uncanny "ALPHA" ability where guys instinctively fear him,
and girls can't help but ovulate in front of him if they see his boner. You my friend are a hot blooded horny American.
Your not some Japanese harem protagonist, if a girl wants to fuck you fuck!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: Bent Shaft Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Gadget_Pr0n 2D 08_12_2022 23_58_06.png Gadget_Pr0n 2D 08_12_2022 23_57_12.png Gadget_Pr0n 2D 08_12_2022 23_57_35.png Gadget_Pr0n 2D 08_12_2022 23_56_59.png Gadget_Pr0n 2D 08_12_2022 23_57_25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I love the style and theme, but this is not even a demo, you get a short intro and after that all you can do is make her follow you, go to bed and see two short but neat animations: idle and tighjob, there is nothing else in the game.

Controls are custom and there is no explanation for them so you have to guess, E is interaction, shift is faster movement and WSAD is everything else, in the sex menu (the one with a single animation) I just pressed WSAD randomly to select the animation and E to exit.

You can't make the girl stop following you, at least I couldn't.

Why release it in such a state is beyond me, it has a lot of potential but I will rate it 1 star for now.

Jul 29, 2019
This is clearly a really early work-in-progress—I mean like REALLY early—but you can tell this creator has a lot of ambition. Here's hoping they live up to it.

I like the general sorta 2000s style they're going for, not something I've seen before. Unfortunately it also seems that they've taken a certain juvenile tone from that style as well. If the writing is decent enough, maybe it will be funny instead of cringeworthy.

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
This is clearly a really early work-in-progress—I mean like REALLY early—but you can tell this creator has a lot of ambition. Here's hoping they live up to it.

I like the general sorta 2000s style they're going for, not something I've seen before. Unfortunately it also seems that they've taken a certain juvenile tone from that style as well. If the writing is decent enough, maybe it will be funny instead of cringeworthy.
It's unfortunately been in development for quite a while from what I can tell, hopefully they pick up the pace

Jul 29, 2019
It's unfortunately been in development for quite a while from what I can tell, hopefully they pick up the pace
The concept stage is an important stage of development! But yeah, if development has been ongoing for a while and they've mostly focused on the branding elements, that could be a bad sign.

boinut99

Jul 5, 2020
I somewhat figured out the controls.

-When in the idle sex animation hit A to begin
-During animation hit A to increase the meter on the bottom left side and D to decrease it
-Once the meter is full hit Q to cum
-To exit the animation hit E

This is all that I've found so far, hope it helps

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ah, so you're curing one of those mentally ill tsoon dere deres, huh?

I mean, sure. Why would a girl spend so much time in your apartment lazing around if it's not for you to fuck her brains out?

Nice to finally see a game where you're not some kind of goddamn loser.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
ill wait until its finished or at least until the art is fully colored but this doesnt look half bad.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes