Unity Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole [v0.2.1.0] [Bent Shaft Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Unlock Positions [DONE]: You can Go to the shop by leaving your house and going to the store and buying books with the points you earn during sex, I reccomend “How to Turn a Female into a Onahole: Volume 1”
Has anyone actually been able to leave the house?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh... these reviews XD

Acknowledges it is an alpha... but then ignores it to write a bad review about how it is everything that an alpha is. :KEK:

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Yo homie,
Game dev here, this demo is 2 years old and was still in the oven but some one stole it from my fuckin oven and brought it to the f95 bake sale which is why your eating my under cooked/raw banana bread
First of all, i love the art direction of your game!
I took a peek at the art progress on your discord and i can agree that the game assets looks far more polished now then what was available in the demo.

Secondly, from what i can see this is the same demo version that is available for free on your patreon, so if you feel it gives a bad representation of your game then you should update it with a new version.
I see that you announced you would do so by atleast Q4 2022, so while it is still technically Q4 you are cutting it quite close.

Untill then all that we have available to eat is undercooked banana bread.

edit:

But don't worry, just ask to have the thread updated with the new demo when its released.
As for the reviews, you could message them when the new demo is relased, asking then to take another look and possibly change their review.

As for removing this thread? Seems strange since the same demo is still publically available on your Patreon.

There is something positive from this aswell, i for one had never heard of your game untill now.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Yo homie,
Game dev here, this demo is 2 years old and was still in the oven but some one stole it from my fuckin oven and brought it to the f95 bake sale which is why your eating my under cooked/raw banana bread
2 years old… alright, yeah that explains it a bit

Jul 29, 2019
Secondly, from what i can see this is the same demo version that is available for free on your patreon, so if you feel it gives a bad representation of your game then you should update it with a new version.
I see that you announced you would do so by atleast Q4 2022, so while it is still technically Q4 you are cutting it quite close.

Untill then all that we have available to eat is undercooked banana bread.
Based on the dev's general ambiance of Attitude, I imagine his response to this will be "then pay me." And like… yeah that's fair, it's what I'd say too. But I doubt it's a message that will resonate very well with this particular community

Reactions: Gabaw

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Also fyi I didnt make this thread and would love if this thread was deleted/remade after the new demo release later this year
It won't be, what will happen is the thread will be updated when a new version comes
Unfortunate that the game will be left with a rather tainted first page, but you can't really get a thread deleted on a whim
looking forward to the future releases though, the artstyle has me interested

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Based on the dev's general ambiance of Attitude, I imagine his response to this will be "then pay me." And like… yeah that's fair, it's what I'd say too. But I doubt it's a message that will resonate very well with this particular community
Yeah, thats fair. But its kind of negated by the fact that this is the public demo available on their Patreon, in other words this is what people try out before deciding to pay for their content.
If they feel that the demo is a detriment to their product and want this thread pulled down, then shouldn't they take down the demo from their own site aswell?

If the demo being here on F95 and getting mixed/bad reveiws causes them to release their new demo sooner, then we are helping their subscribers get their content faster.

That been said i normaly don't feel the need to rush developers, and from what i can tell they are already doing good work, but based on their own prior annoucement the new demo seems to already be overdue for release.
Saying something should be "done by atleast Q4 2O22" doesn't realy imply the last couple week of the year, if anything it implies it should have been done by the first couple weeks of Q4.

I perfectly understand if there are delays, and if they want to get a good product out.
But being upset that someone is reviewing the only available demo from their own official site is quite baffling.

Reactions: Gabaw

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Unfortunate that the game will be left with a rather tainted first page.
I actually don't think the first page is considered to be "tainted", first comment is giving a 10/10 score based on game description, followed by a on theme meme post and compliments about the games animations.

TBH, if you are just going by the comments of the first page alone there is like 95% positivity.

Would the new demo have a even better response?
Perhaps, though people on F95 can appreciate the progress made after comparing this demo and the one soon to be released.
Could instill trust in the developers abilities to continue working on the game long term.

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
Hey Guys I'm the developer Artist, Animator of the game been working tirelessly on for a year and a half now the screenshots dont do it justice in terms of what we got in game and I really dont want this game to be tainted right out of the gate here, we got so much cool shit goin on in terms of animations, style redesigns, ui, gamplay etc. Please don't write this game off based on a demo that hasn't been updated in over a year

Again, for the sake of all the work Ive been putting into it for the past year that no one has seen yet please don't write it off yet

THIS DEMO IS A YEAR AND A HALF OLD AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE GAME, THIS DEMO BUILD RIGHT HERE IS SO FUCKIN TERRIBLE COMPARED TO WHAT WE GOT LMAO
if anything Id ask f95 to be a lil bit patient, we're slating for a huge meaty demo debut at the end of this or early next month

you can request the game developer tag from tickets.
you can also request ownership of thread from tickets

You can also request mods add this statement to the orignial post from tickets or add it yourself when you have ownership.

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
you can request the game developer tag from tickets.
you can also request ownership of thread from tickets

You can also request mods add this statement to the orignial post from tickets or add it yourself when you have ownership.
thanks brohhh in the process of trying to acquire it just waiting on someone to review the ticket, how long did it take for yours?

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
I respect this game's weird personality. It's goofy but it feels sincere, if that makes any sense. I can also tell you're a very competent animator. I'm not a fan of the in-game animation nor the only girl's overall design but that's just how it is sometimes. If you're still working on this game I can see it appealing to people.

Reactions: GaintDwarf
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes