Unity Sucker Punch: Meek to Onahole [v0.2.1.0] [Bent Shaft Studios]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
well hes right at some point. text is one thing, actual game (or at least some part of it) is another
Im not even the one that posted this on f95 someone else did if I had my way this thread would have never existed, but im hauling ass on the demo for october, game was 1 year to early to be posted here

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Im not even the one that posted this on f95 someone else did if I had my way this thread would have never existed, but im hauling ass on the demo for october, game was 1 year to early to be posted here
okay that makes some sense
then i wish you good luck with your work

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Last twitter post activity is in Nov 7, I think that's pretty recent. It is still in development, just no new builds, I guess?
One thing is a post on "X" or Patreon. Another is an alpha release. This game hasn't even moved to alpha, he put out a tech demo, but that's a year ago. A year has passed and he lost God knows how many patrons because he chose to release the game on Patreon long before he was supposed to. He had one animation (and rough at that), and a shitload of placeholder sketches, and that's what the game was when he put it on Patreon.
Doing that and then working on the game for a year just for an alpha version ... it's just way too long time for people to bother.

Even though the chick looks meek and cute, and the idea of training her sounds fucking great. It's wasted on too long development time.

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
One thing is a post on "X" or Patreon. Another is an alpha release. This game hasn't even moved to alpha, he put out a tech demo, but that's a year ago. A year has passed and he lost God knows how many patrons because he chose to release the game on Patreon long before he was supposed to. He had one animation (and rough at that), and a shitload of placeholder sketches, and that's what the game was when he put it on Patreon.
Doing that and then working on the game for a year just for an alpha version ... it's just way too long time for people to bother.

Even though the chick looks meek and cute, and the idea of training her sounds fucking great. It's wasted on too long development time.
I offer them refunds they awesomley and humbly tell me to keep it, idk broh trying my best here just hush up and wait so you can nut

Reactions: HermitLust

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019

that may sound incredible. but - he is a human with a job/life/problems

PyroToaster

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
im really sorry, but is it still developing?
FUCK YEAH WE NEVER STOPPED

Last twitter post activity is in Nov 7, I think that's pretty recent. It is still in development, just no new builds, I guess?
No new builds yet but I just finished adding panties being spread everywhere that you can find and return them to her and she'll wear them and let you cum in the panties as shes wearing them with 5 different panty variants

Next is designing the A+B Plots for the demo which will be short and sweet, throwing in a place holder pause menu, adding the cum meter then polish polish polish

antsty

May 7, 2017
I mean is this the latest version? Cause there seems to be some basic function missing.
The devs are pretty active on their discord. I'd join there if you're interested in catching glimpses of what they're working on. I believe there is a newer build it just has not been released yet. Scrolling up further in the thread indicates this is a very very early build.

Reactions: Vajdom
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes