Ren'Py Suffer to Please [Demo] [Dark Erotica Games]

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

View attachment 3974574

Overview:
Follow the story of Julie, a charming young workaholic who is always trying her best to make others happy. Her search to understand herself better ends up placing her on a dark path, beyond anything she could have expected. But why is she starting to feel this is where she truly belongs? Is she losing her mind or finding her own twisted version of happiness?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-26
Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: Dark Erotica Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3970624 View attachment 3970626 View attachment 3970628 View attachment 3970630 View attachment 3970633
Thnaks

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Визуальная новелла и стиль рассказа не мешают друг другу. Меня наоборот устраивает такой вариант подачи игры. Тем более когда доходит до интимных сцен там мало кто говорит и текс рассказа дополняет действие на картинке. Тем более когда сценарий в стиле рассказа то не обязательно всё переносить в игру. Это то что там должно быть и уже самостоятельно решаешь что именно добавить, а что просто подсказка для создания игры. Я в тексте разделил для удобства чтения по цветам. Мужчины одним цветом текст, девушки другим цветом текс, а повествования оставил стандартным. Так удобней и понятней на мой взгляд. Я так же иногда добавляю текс повествование и в диалог одного из персонажей. Не видел что бы так кто то делал. То есть.
- привет! - сказала она слегка улыбнувшись.
В коде это примерно так. Просто текс и разговор разного цвета, так же ниже на строчку переношу текс.
e "привет! \n {color=#ffffff} (сказала она слегка улыбнувшись.) {/color}"
Можно это и в другой сцена написать и не писать. Это просто пример как делаю а не совет.

Насчёт новой игры про тренировки. Не уверен в каком стиле будут тренировки но как то писал уже как на мой взгляд может выглядеть такая игра. Скопировал текст оттуда.

После знакомства с игрой подумал что можно сделать в таком же стиле. Игра песочница. Тот же стиль, та же тема, а стиль песочницы позволит показать весь сюжет. Разные персонажи это разные полноценные истории. Точнее чуть ниже.

The visual novel and the storytelling style do not interfere with each other. On the contrary, I am satisfied with this version of the game presentation. Especially when it comes to intimate scenes, few people speak and the text of the story complements the action in the picture. Especially when the script is in the style of a story, it is not necessary to transfer everything to the game. This is what should be there and you decide for yourself what exactly to add, and what is just a hint for creating a game. I divided the text by color for ease of reading. Men have one color text, girls have another color text, and left the narration standard. This is more convenient and understandable in my opinion. I also sometimes add text narration to the dialogue of one of the characters. I have not seen anyone do this. That is.
- Hello! - She said with a slight smile.
In the code, it is something like this. Just text and conversation in different colors, I also move the text down a line.
e "Hello! \n {color=#ffffff} (She said with a slight smile.) {/color}"
You can write this in another scene or not. This is just an example of how I do it, not advice.

About the new game about training. I'm not sure what style the training will be in, but I already wrote how I think such a game might look. I copied the text from there.

After getting to know the game, I thought that it could be done in the same style. The game is a sandbox. The same style, the same theme, and the sandbox style will allow you to show the whole plot. Different characters are different full-fledged stories. More precisely, a little lower.