Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v0.9.12] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, aside from me not figuring out the one clue about "clearing all of a level makes every block below it available" (or something to that effect) for a good five minutes, it was a pretty nice demo. I would assume the character drops are fixed so that I can't restart over and over for the succubus-looking girl, much to my dismay.

"Pro" tip: if you wanna level someone up quick, the best levels for that are "Brownie Blast" and "Chocolate River Rapids".

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Well, aside from me not figuring out the one clue about "clearing all of a level makes every block below it available" (or something to that effect) for a good five minutes, it was a pretty nice demo. I would assume the character drops are fixed so that I can't restart over and over for the succubus-looking girl, much to my dismay.

"Pro" tip: if you wanna level someone up quick, the best levels for that are "Brownie Blast" and "Chocolate River Rapids".
Thank you for the feedback. I still have some work to do on the tutorial levels (better explanation and highlighting) The succubus is meant to be a reward for defeating the final boss. But for the demo I like the idea of a random character drop

Reactions: CarbonBeast

richard_bong

Jan 6, 2019
Having a trouble launching game... after launching I see splash, and after that just the white screen, no buttons at all and nothing happens, tho pressing ESC makes "exit" confirmation to pop out, but thats it

aktbk

Feb 23, 2022
Very neat and clean, which is really good. Great balance of progress/rewards. IMO, this game has a lot of potential, hope you keep working on it!

Got a few questions; do you mind sharing where you got the character models from? Also, any plans on girls stripping fully or implementing sex scenes of some sorts in the future?

Also, a genuine one, what's up with the frog dude? Just seems out of place in a game filled with beautiful female models. Any hidden use for him? Or a fetish I don't get?

Anyway, you got a great thing going on, well done!

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Very neat and clean, which is really good. Great balance of progress/rewards. IMO, this game has a lot of potential, hope you keep working on it!

Got a few questions; do you mind sharing where you got the character models from? Also, any plans on girls stripping fully or implementing sex scenes of some sorts in the future?

Also, a genuine one, what's up with the frog dude? Just seems out of place in a game filled with beautiful female models. Any hidden use for him? Or a fetish I don't get?

Anyway, you got a great thing going on, well done!
Thank you for the feedback, and glad you enjoyed the game. I am currently experimenting with sex scenes, but it will probably take a while before I can get them implemented in an acceptable quality. Girls will be fully nude in the next update!

The frog and chicken dude is just to give the option for a male character. They shoot from the crotch when fully upgraded.

The female characters are a combination of different assets from Booth, Gumroad and some homemade. Adjusted and sculpted in blender to fit together

Kayo_H

Jun 22, 2021
what am i supoussed to do? it get stuck at the very start. Can move the mouse but nothing more :\ 1712958049551.png

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
what am i supoussed to do? it get stuck at the very start. Can move the mouse but nothing more :\ View attachment 3534624
That is most likely a bug, related to the save file being locked for read/write (could be anti-virus or cloud software is locking the file)

I can send you an updated version of the game that might have fixed the issue, if you want to give it a try?

Reactions: CarbonBeast
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote