Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v0.9.12] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kayo_H

Jun 22, 2021
That is most likely a bug, related to the save file being locked for read/write (could be anti-virus or cloud software is locking the file)

I can send you an updated version of the game that might have fixed the issue, if you want to give it a try?
im in
pls

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Game has been updated to v 0.9.7 with fully nude girls as well as some other small updates

Here is a teaser for the upcoming sex scenes
succu-burst-still2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kkicho and aktbk

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Game has been updated with sex scenes for all female characters. Reach level 10 to unlock.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Love Interest. In this case they would be the girls who can be part of the MC's harem
I see, thank you for clarifying. Right now the sex scenes, includes tentacles and a single girl from the harem at a time. I am very open to suggestions, if you have some good ideas

Jun 18, 2022
So there's a female protagonist tag, with no male protagonist tag. There's some kind of frog, but he doesn't seem to be the MC or anything. . Or is the MC some kind of horrifying squid tentacle?
So like, is this a cake gobbling lesbian harem game? Because that sounds sweet. So, uh, clarity would be appreciated, thank you.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
So there's a female protagonist tag, with no male protagonist tag. There's some kind of frog, but he doesn't seem to be the MC or anything. . Or is the MC some kind of horrifying squid tentacle?
So like, is this a cake gobbling lesbian harem game? Because that sounds sweet. So, uh, clarity would be appreciated, thank you.
Instead of one MC, you can pick between a set of protagonists from your harem as they unlock. Lesbian cake gobbling describes it pretty well, while there are no girl on girl action (at least yet) they do spray each other with milk in the boss battles

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Instead of one MC, you can pick between a set of protagonists from your harem as they unlock. Lesbian cake gobbling describes it pretty well, while there are no girl on girl action (at least yet) they do spray each other with milk in the boss battles
I see, thank you for clarifying. Right now the sex scenes, includes tentacles and a single girl from the harem at a time. I am very open to suggestions, if you have some good ideas
If "I" am the owner of the harem, I want the MC (that is, my avatar) to be the only one who has sex with them.

So I think I'll pass.

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
A fun puzzle game. I would have played this without the H content tbh.
Some suggestions though.
First is a bug fix, if you level Kimoni enough times to unlock multiple "armor upgrades" in one level she bugs out and wears all of the clothing at the same time.
Second is I would love an option to rotate the level in 3d space. A few levels I had to angle the camera perfectly to click on a few pixels of a block in between others to progress. I don't think it was ever necessary but I like to do things in few moves.
Finally I would like an option to disable lactation. Not my kink but the models are pretty good so if I'm going to see them I'd like to turn it off.
All in all, I will be buying the full game if only to support a dev that listens to suggestions.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
A fun puzzle game. I would have played this without the H content tbh.
Some suggestions though.
First is a bug fix, if you level Kimoni enough times to unlock multiple "armor upgrades" in one level she bugs out and wears all of the clothing at the same time.
Second is I would love an option to rotate the level in 3d space. A few levels I had to angle the camera perfectly to click on a few pixels of a block in between others to progress. I don't think it was ever necessary but I like to do things in few moves.
Finally I would like an option to disable lactation. Not my kink but the models are pretty good so if I'm going to see them I'd like to turn it off.
All in all, I will be buying the full game if only to support a dev that listens to suggestions.
Thank you for the feedback and the kind words.
I will look into the bug.
Full 3d rotation is a little tricky to play along with the other controls (rotating sideways and panning) But I might set it up just to see how it feels, the view can always be reset anyways.
Turning off lactation is a no brainer, it will have an ON/OFF toggle in the next update

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
That is most likely a bug, related to the save file being locked for read/write (could be anti-virus or cloud software is locking the file)

I can send you an updated version of the game that might have fixed the issue, if you want to give it a try?
I got the same problem too.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote