Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v1.0.4] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

64bitanus

Jan 6, 2019
Latest version (0.9.20) with above "(Un)Demo Crack" applied. Not entirely sure if this is a bug with the crack or something else (or expected for that matter), but for some reason I cannot progress past "Marshmallow Madness", as "Brownie Bunker" seems to load as a glitched "Sugar mountain":

hmmm-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Latest version (0.9.20) with above "(Un)Demo Crack" applied. Not entirely sure if this is a bug with the crack or something else (or expected for that matter), but for some reason I cannot progress past "Marshmallow Madness", as "Brownie Bunker" seems to load as a glitched "Sugar mountain":

View attachment 3683194
Marshmallow Madness is the last level of the demo. I have no idea how the crack works, but my guess is that it let's you progress past the end of the demo and tries to load a level that doesn't exists in it yet.

Reactions: 64bitanus

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
Marshmallow Madness is the last level of the demo. I have no idea how the crack works, but my guess is that it let's you progress past the end of the demo and tries to load a level that doesn't exists in it yet.
Bug report:Naked Muma won't shoot breast milk in boss fight(like other characters)
Also,could you make Natsuko's tattoo as optional?
PS:Can't wait for another content update!

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Bug report:Naked Muma won't shoot breast milk in boss fight(like other characters)
Also,could you make Natsuko's tattoo as optional?
PS:Can't wait for another content update!
Thanks for the report, will look into the bug. Tought about Natsuko without tattoos as well, can probably use same system as Muma without chain.
Next update will be in a few days

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Here it is version 1.0!

All levels, boss fights and endgame highscore levels (with rewards). A new pose for lewd scenes, as wells as lots of new equipment: Tentacle wraps, Gag ball (with muffled sound effects), Tentacle suction drainers

I do plan on making more content. Secret areas with new levels (I have sketches for around 30 more levels) and 3 new characters. However I am gonna take a small break and start brainstorming on my next project, so its probably gonna take some time before the next major content update

Thanks to everyone who tried the game and gave feedback. If anyone is interested in showing additional support, a review on steam is very welcome!
image_021_0001.jpg

IceWave4

Nov 9, 2023
So after I beat the demo, I load the 1.0 version and everything is unlocked, so I just deleted the save file in user data. This game is fun enough to play again. Worth it

Reactions: pocketacer
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes