4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Horrible voice acting. Its like a banshee screaming in my ears every time a sex scene happens

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Big tobacco propaganda :) ... i can see right through you.
I have a creepier fetish than smoking.

Shoving a massive cock down her trachea, resting your swollen testicles on her boobs and cumming inside her lungs.
Then forcing her to breathe the cum out of her lungs, through her ribs and into her boobs. Repeat until her diaphragm gives way and her semen filled lungs fill her stomach, or until her boobs burst into milky nothingness (both count towards gore)

This is how much I hate smoking. It's utterly unhealthy, more so than drinking alcohol, or eating magic shrooms.
There's nothing romantic about not being able to breathe properly, coughing up blood (in later stages of clogging up the alveolae) It's a misused practice, stolen from the indigenous North-american Indians. It's a huge business leading to the destruction of households, both economically and sociologically.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I have a creepier fetish than smoking.

Shoving a massive cock down her trachea, resting your swollen testicles on her boobs and cumming inside her lungs.
Then forcing her to breathe the cum out of her lungs, through her ribs and into her boobs. Repeat until her diaphragm gives way and her semen filled lungs fill her stomach, or until her boobs burst into milky nothingness (both count towards gore)

This is how much I hate smoking. It's utterly unhealthy, more so than drinking alcohol, or eating magic shrooms.
There's nothing romantic about not being able to breathe properly, coughing up blood (in later stages of clogging up the alveolae) It's a misused practice, stolen from the indigenous North-american Indians. It's a huge business leading to the destruction of households, both economically and sociologically.
Wut.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote