VN Ren'Py Abandoned SugarMoon [Demo] [Pestus Games]

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This kinda looks like DumbKoala style but with animation. :sneaky:
Did they have lolis in the middle ages :unsure: ...
I mean girls were having babies at 12 because you only lived to 30 -35 at the most. :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad as a demo goes ..... can't wait to see more of a story than just renders and very very little conversation (y)(y)(y)

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I had heard there was a new Skyrim rererelease this year but didn't expect it to go this route. the Dragonborn cumes quite literally.

As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
MC is a druggist.... He took both moonsuger and skooma.... Then started to fornicate with the air.... The game will end with mc getting killed by the residents of the dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this high sterss horror scenario, would it not be a god way to go/spend you time throbbing a babe or two?
Soooo....

You enter a dungeon where dangerous monster lurk and see a couple of loli's with no sign of anything dangerous around meaning the monsters are too scared to go near them....

And your first thought as a guy is to stick your dick in them?

Sure, what's the worst that can happen?

Makes me glad I don't have dangly bits.
I mean girls were having babies at 12 because you only lived to 30 -35 at the most. :ROFLMAO:
MC is a druggist.... He took both moonsuger and skooma.... Then started to fornicate with the air.... The game will end with mc getting killed by the residents of the dungeon
Should this be skyrim or witcher .. you do not want to see her/their eating face and habbits.
Those baes could be any number of fantastic honeys roaming about, enjoy their beauty phase!

Reactions: Acerbic Games

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Common misconception, average lifespan was low mostly because of high infant mortality not because adults were dying young.
If you survived childhood you had a fairly standard life expectancy.
Other negative factors included death during childbirth, death via violence, death via diseases, death via starvation.
No one was dropping dead at 40 due to old age!

Young pregnancies are a different matter, there wasn't any tv so you need to do something to pass the time.
Although due to higher calorie access during development at the present time you would be more likely to be able to get pregnant younger now than in the past on average.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Why in the sixth picture is this arm twisted in a funny way?
Scares me off allready.
Pass.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bae01.gif

You could bring the dragon dogma babes into the skyrim universe and turn the dragon deux ex makina
from the start of skyrim into a dragon soul babe shape shifter LI. MC would follow her to the ends of the game!

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A common misconception, the average lifespan was low mostly because of high infant mortality not because adults were dying young.
If you survived childhood you had a fairly standard life expectancy.
Other negative factors included death during childbirth, death via violence, death via diseases, and death via starvation.
No one was dropping dead at 40 due to old age!

Young pregnancies are a different matter, there wasn't any tv so you need to do something to pass the time.
Although due to higher calorie access during development at the present time you would be more likely to be able to get pregnant younger now than in the past on average.
I get your point, I was thinking in terms of life expectancy. lifespan and life expectancy are slightly different terms I didn't know that till now, so thank you.
Young pregnancies in the past I would think is a matter of necessity to help the family prosper.
Having sex to past the time has never changed :ROFLMAO:
Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some afternoon delight
My motto's always been 'when it's right, it's right' :sneaky:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
need to give more expression to the faces, As in with each action of intimacy the girls face should change some how to express pleasure, lust, and so on.