Recommending Suggestions/Repository - Virgin/ Virgin Route Games, still allow Sexual Acts

Jul 27, 2017
Thread updated as of today (Nov/29/2022)

As always, feel free to make suggestions for games, edits, whatever. I appreciate any and all feedback.

AND!~ forgive me for the slow updates on recs and review - not my usual shtick + life shit as I'm sure ya'll understand. Regardless, I hope ya'll enjoy and may we grow a great thread together!

[Updated: November, 29th 2022]

[Preface]
Hey ya'll, first time making a thread like this here, so feel free to let me know if this needs to be moved.

In my search and playthroughs of games on F95, I've played many great titles (primarily being a fan of RPGs - RPGM/Wolf are my bread and butter) and have grown fond of games that allow to keep your virginity while still being able to initiate in every other sexual act (oral, anal, etc.)

I wanted to make this thread as a way for people to suggest such games, and for me to share ones I've found along the way. So please, feel free to make suggestions down below and I hope you like the ones I recommend in return. Thank's ya'll!

TL;DR: "I like games where the girl can stay virgin till' the end, but can be rammed every other possible way till' friday. Any suggestions?"

[Game's Reviewed]

[Remtairy] Karryn's Prison - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Groups, Toys, Masturbation, Gloryholes, Sexual and Combat Stats, Stripping, Multiple Endings, Management, etc. (and can keep Virginity 100% through)
Genre: RPG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Anmitsuya] Little Braver - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Prostitution, Sexual and Combat Stats, Multiple Endings
Genre: RPG

[Okeyutei] The Manager Servers All - [Status: Complete]
Features: Oral, Anal, Groups
Genre: Simulator

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
School girl exhibitionism (smthng like so kinda forgot it's title) has well a few anal sex but still can keep her virginity.
Also virgin island but alas RNG based battle anal sex

Reactions: BukkakeBukkake
Jul 27, 2017
Thread updated as of today (Dec/31st/2022)

Happy New Year's ya'll!

Hope your passing year was fruitful, if not, keep on rockin' and may 2023 be the year for you! :cool:

Mar 18, 2019
Been looking for these types of games literally every year since I found this site. Went over the list of all games containing anal at least 20 times. Karryn is still by far the best one, no other comes even close.

We really need more games with such a level of control. I honestly expected more games to go in that direction, but alas...

• Red Heart
Jul 27, 2017
Been looking for these types of games literally every year since I found this site. Went over the list of all games containing anal at least 20 times. Karryn is still by far the best one, no other comes even close.

We really need more games with such a level of control. I honestly expected more games to go in that direction, but alas...
Stay tuned. I'm still playing through games here and there, just dropped a lot since they usually go down the usual "forced this and that" route (which makes me wonder why they added a "Virgin" status/sex stat in the first place other than for the defloration fetish.)

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Stay tuned. I'm still playing through games here and there, just dropped a lot since they usually go down the usual "forced this and that" route (which makes me wonder why they added a "Virgin" status/sex stat in the first place other than for the defloration fetish.)
Probably just because it's simple to show and enough people are into that kind of corruption, but yea way too man ruin a rpg by not letting you play you. It's just the eroge equivalent the the lose in the start and become weak trope, like in the new Devil May Cry, but less arm, more hymen.

Mar 18, 2019
Did you guys find any new games to add to this? Tried Saria reclaimed, but after the recent updated kinda threw it in the garbage bin.

Imperial gatekeeper can randomly create virgin girls which can be made permanent, so I suppose that is the closest I found to the desired formula.

TBF I haven't found a good anal, non virgin, game in a long while either.

Jul 27, 2017
Did you guys find any new games to add to this? Tried Saria reclaimed, but after the recent updated kinda threw it in the garbage bin.

Imperial gatekeeper can randomly create virgin girls which can be made permanent, so I suppose that is the closest I found to the desired formula.

TBF I haven't found a good anal, non virgin, game in a long while either.
Not active on my forum much, just haven’t found anything IMO worth adding.

I will eventually down the line, until then, we can only hope. (I hate to keep beating this dead horse) but Karryn really is the best atm.

And yeah, sad to see where Saria is going now that all the major sex scenes are CG now instead of dynamic.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Not active on my forum much, just haven’t found anything IMO worth adding.

I will eventually down the line, until then, we can only hope. (I hate to keep beating this dead horse) but Karryn really is the best atm.

And yeah, sad to see where Saria is going now that all the major sex scenes are CG now instead of dynamic.
Are you alive?
While it isn't on F95 and it is a Pre custom maid but in 2D.

xxKanoTsuku2 isn't on F95 but it is a game where you can keep your lover's virginity but do anal all while her customization does affect some dialogue(minor but noticeable), like dressing her without any undearwear but with her normal outfit. And every Scene is following your choice, if only anal used, then the whole scene is done without any vaginal. It actually respects the player's choices. Pre- Custom maid order but 2D, CG also changes depending on your customization.
l learnt this from a list of "Netorase games"
Easily the best game that respects player choice and is consistent, not perfectly but it does it.

Jul 27, 2017
Are you alive?
While it isn't on F95 and it is a Pre custom maid but in 2D.

xxKanoTsuku2 isn't on F95 but it is a game where you can keep your lover's virginity but do anal all while her customization does affect some dialogue(minor but noticeable), like dressing her without any undearwear but with her normal outfit. And every Scene is following your choice, if only anal used, then the whole scene is done without any vaginal. It actually respects the player's choices. Pre- Custom maid order but 2D, CG also changes depending on your customization.
l learnt this from a list of "Netorase games"
Easily the best game that respects player choice and is consistent, not perfectly but it does it.
I’m alive. Just out of town and away from my PC.

Nothings caught my eye recently - a mix of my own laziness and just not playing/finishing many games.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Probably, wouldn’t even know where to start.
That applies to everything but it all starts with a "Decide" like in Ace combat 3. Slowly but steady you learn, in theory, l haven't even tested it yet but l want to. But l have been used to easy life, waiting on others. It is time to be like our ancestors, actually work our ass off, this era is too poisoned and we shouldn't let the current take us with it

Apr 25, 2019
That applies to everything but it all starts with a "Decide" like in Ace combat 3. Slowly but steady you learn, in theory, l haven't even tested it yet but l want to. But l have been used to easy life, waiting on others. It is time to be like our ancestors, actually work our ass off, this era is too poisoned and we shouldn't let the current take us with it
My guy, this is a thread for suggesting games. Leave trying to sound deep to your personal blog.

Reactions: randomname2243

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I have a long list by now about anal only games, and part of that fetish is the girl remaining virgin while being rammed in the butt, so, the games on my list could perfectly fit with this one. Although I can see this thread is more about reviewing and sharing the games, my list could help with that.

Link here below:

• Red Heart
Jul 27, 2017
I have a long list by now about anal only games, and part of that fetish is the girl remaining virgin while being rammed in the butt, so, the games on my list could perfectly fit with this one. Although I can see this thread is more about reviewing and sharing the games, my list could help with that.

Link here below:
Don’t worry, I definitely watched your list awhile back. Always glad to have a fellow Savant of the VirgSlut variety.

I did just beat Begiadell a few days ago (very mixed on that game) I’ll make more an effort to add more to my list (even games that didn’t wow me) I know I’m a broken record about how much I love KP.