2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

cover1.png

Overview:
Take control of Harold as you play a H-Board game with your wife on the line.
Can you win this game and return to your peaceful life?
Or will you lose and watch as your wife gets corrupted by others?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-12
Release Date: 2022-07-08
Original Title: すごろくNTR~妻が目の前で恥辱罰ゲーム~
Developer: Eiciffee
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Game_4vYrKaQ93D.png Game_vyj6o2T8QN.png Game_dEozwsUy0j.png

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
man Jap NTR games are getting weirder and weirder by day lol
Years back I remember seeing a hentai with a board game like Jumanji. Where you're outright forced to do what the card says.
So board game based hentai isn't remotely new.
Hell. We have those here in the US, and have for a while.

Perditus712

Aug 26, 2022
Reminded me Okaken no Hihou Kyoufu no NTR Sugoroku. I always feel weird playing adult board games since I've been playing monopoly for like my entire childhood with my family. Looks fun though,

Edit: Just finished playing, the dialog is very basic, the story is cheap (they just got kidnapped and the wife need to fuck these guys in order to leave, also both of them won't even like try to do anything) In overall pretty disappointing game. If anyone interested in the genre, I suggest you to check the game I mentioned it was pretty fun.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Does this game have moments where the girl wants or likes it? Or is it mostly just the d-bag "renting" or "betting" her out?
I like it when the girl does the cheating on her own, or cucking, and likes it.. Forced things, even if she likes it after a while is.. can be okay but not optimal.

Also a movie I can recommend is, Almost Famous, a star there bets his no.1 fan away all the time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toweke

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Mar 27, 2021
The art looks good tbh but, eh eh, seems like ANY other JP-NTR game... I swear after you playede one of em you played em all, unfortunate because NTR is truly the most underrated genre... You can literally put as many great plot twist as you want so that the story is going to be more interesting but well... I think that the ability to program games is high but the ability to write is non existent... A shame.

Reactions: Icarus Media
2.00 star(s) 8 Votes