2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game content plays like a demo at best. Not much to it and no save options (not that it's even needed I guess). It is pretty well translated though, but overall, I am dissapoint

Reactions: Redyqar

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
weird but honestly pretty fun concept but there is literally nothing to do, theres like 5 scenes that are all just still images

Reactions: bluerubber

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I prefer this NTR to Black takes white, the bully gets sister/mother or I saw you holding hands so I will blackmail your gf to be my cumbucket overused bs. I don't know if it's better than the aforementioned game, that game was good, but had no endings unfortunately

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is this game just getting cucked/sharing or can we win someone else's wife as well?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
How the fuck do I take seriously Mario party
turned NTR.
No seriously imagine it: the developer during a meeting in business suits that suddenly explains to his boss: “Yes sir, we want to turn Monopoly into the next cuckold hit game”
There already is h-monopoly, though I don't know if it's NTR. At this point if you can imagine it, someone somewhere has probably made an hgame about it.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Pretty meh. I kinda wish there were more games like this but so far the only one with at least some decent art and gameplay mechanics was Okaken no Hihou Kyoufu no NTR Sugoroku. At least in that one the NTR scenes weren't pure RNG.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Not much to it and no save options (not that it's even needed I guess).
Actually, there is a save option, but you need to finish the game 3 times to unlock it. Pretty bizarre choice if you ask me.

There'll be a second clown guy, spawned on the right side of the starter room, and after talking with him he'll allow you to save from the menu.

Last edited:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Actually, there is a save option, but you need to finish the game 3 times to unlock it. Pretty bizarre choice if you ask me.
There's no need to finish the game thrice, right after you get kidnapped and leave the first room, but before you start rolling the dice, there's a giant book at the start of the game to your left.

You can use that to save even on the 1st playthrough.

Reactions: bluerubber

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
There's no need to finish the game thrice, right after you get kidnapped and leave the first room, but before you start rolling the dice, there's a giant book at the start of the game to your left.

You can use that to save even on the 1st playthrough.
Huh, I did try to interact with it when I've started the game, but nothing happened, so I thought it was just a prop. I had to speak with the second clown dude to unblock the saves.
Either way, an extremely short game.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Years back I remember seeing a hentai with a board game like Jumanji. Where you're outright forced to do what the card says.
So board game based hentai isn't remotely new.
Hell. We have those here in the US, and have for a while.
If you're referring to Soukan Yuugi, I remember that too. It had a sequel and both even had animations!

Think there was even a hentai manga based off this later on; and they also adapted the animations into one too.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you're referring to Soukan Yuugi, I remember that too. It had a sequel and both even had animations!

Think there was even a hentai manga based off this later on; and they also adapted the animations into one too.
I was actually referring to the hentai called Sexual Pursuit. A board game that forces you to enact the cards.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I was actually referring to the hentai called Sexual Pursuit. A board game that forces you to enact the cards.
lol, checked the images and it's the same game/animation :b, just title is localized:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
doesn't really need a translation to play it through unless you like the story which according to my research results most people do not like the story on NTR games. Most resort to juvenile whining and throwing temper tantrums while not understanding why they waste their time on subjects they know are incompatible with their world view.
Studies have shown this is a unique phenomenon otherwise known as NDS or Netorare Derangement Syndrome which is not to be confused with Trump Derangement Syndrome it does ilicit a similar violent reaction among its detractors such as irrational hatred to those who hold other opinions and verbal abuse with the intent to dehumanize. Naturally there are those with a mild tolerance of neutrality but those are the silent majority intent on not being swept into the maelstrom of hatred and verbal abuse.

2.00 star(s) 8 Votes