VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 3, 2017
If she didn't have any clothes on, or if it went farther, i'd agree, but it doesn't, this is all there is too it, and it's the same for all the girls, even worse, the main character is just content to get physical contact with the girls.
im not gonna lie, im more upset that I spent $5 on patreon before i knew this existed here, $5 that i'll never get back.

Sounds like you should have read the game description more closely? Game has been advertised as an outercourse exclusive game right from the get go, so it wouldn't ever be going any farther than that.

Reactions: Emperor_Skeleton

Quadroq

Dec 30, 2021
I asked before, but is there any way to play the new version (v3.3) from android? please help

Dostedt1

Dec 4, 2018
I love this game, and I have enjoyed it for years. I particularly appreciate the Sumata Royale and have used it quite a bit. However, I would like to suggest one feature that would make it even better.

There are a couple of girls/scenes I don't really like, which is fine, but could there be an option to select which girls will and won't appear in Sumata Royale? It can still be RNG as to which 3 you can choose each time during the mode, but it would be really nice to exclude girls I don't like. Keep in mind, the warmup girl is picked for you, so you are required to watch that one, and if it's with a girl I don't like, I need to close and reopen or just wait through it not actually getting hard.

And I would also like to suggest another paizuri and another handjob scene. The Hestia and Rise ones are fantastic. I'm sure there are other characters who could do these well.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
the speed is really too slow for me, I can't even make it faster with cheat engine.... gotta pass :(

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Is there some kind of progression system? I managed to get a new piece of clothing for Kujikawa, giving me a different scene, but I played Aqua or Junko bunch of times and it stays the same.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
Is there some kind of progression system? I managed to get a new piece of clothing for Kujikawa, giving me a different scene, but I played Aqua or Junko bunch of times and it stays the same.
There's no progression, the game is pretty much just a gallery with all scenes unlocked from the get-go. Some outfits (which you don't have to unlock) have different text/scenes but that's it.

Reactions: interlinked

test101

Jun 28, 2018
So I know the slowness/edging is meant to be the intended experience but for someone like me with an extremely short attention span, I get bored really easily. So I made a text speed mod, credit to this post for editing text speed on another game I copied.

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-4-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-7696549

1. Make a backup of the Fungus.dll file in GameInstallation\Sumata Cafe_Data\Managed just incase
2. Extract the Fungus.dll in to Sumata Cafe_Data\Managed and replace

The text should now be instant in the standard mode. The Royale mode however is fully auto so whilst it is significantly faster you can't control it. It might be even too fast.

hoomun

Dec 10, 2021
I’ve been a fan of this game for awhile but i’m just curious has anyone found any facesitting scenes or know which girls take more of a dominant role? Lot of girls to go through and it takes time.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I’ve been a fan of this game for awhile but i’m just curious has anyone found any facesitting scenes or know which girls take more of a dominant role? Lot of girls to go through and it takes time.
This is a femdom game through and through so you should enjoy almost all the girls.

bubadub

Jul 23, 2018
Sounds like you should have read the game description more closely? Game has been advertised as an outercourse exclusive game right from the get go, so it wouldn't ever be going any farther than that.
This is literally the only post I've ever made, and it's to laugh at how you don't read product descriptions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

squalinton

Jul 13, 2023
A way to avoid the snuff on some of those relevant characters would be nice. Like one set of perfect answers where you've been very obedient and you're awareded a stop.

Gyronio

Jan 23, 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sumata Cafe Utility Mod

This mod has been created for Sumata Cafe 3.3
I hope it can be seen as a positive contribution to an amazing work by Mosbles
and not as an offense, not all developers like their games to be modded

Mod description
This mod adds three basic functions to the game:
-The ability to skip dialogs, especially useful in Royale mode.
-The ability to select the next girl in Royale.
-The ability to choose which scene to play of the next girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Content

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes