VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
The dialogues are great and fit each character's personality, amazing work so far.
I just hope to see some more foot related stuff.

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
every time you guys complain about the lack of sex in "No Sex Café", I add another thighjob scene.
glad I'm contributing then lmao
Next project might have some lovey dovey sex stuff, but that's an after Sumata Café thing.
Just keep in mind I'm an outercourse artist, I like this stuff so I'm gonna draw a lot of it.
good to know, definitely will be checking that out!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The concept of an outercourse only game is interesting, but I'm sad that there's no nudity in this...

redgrass.82

Nov 16, 2022
Wine report: Wine version 8.1 (winehq-dev), on Linux Mint 21 Vanessa. The game almost works perfectly, I think you can change the "Win" download's name to "Win/Linux" in the OP.

The only issue is with text rendering on the wish screen, character stats and descriptions aren't visible. Is there a font I need to download?

KamenZero

Jan 23, 2022
This is great. Good CGs so far. Based, as the kids say.

Penetration or no, the point is to get off and there are many offs to get with this one.

DoctorSex2

Nov 13, 2022
Any possibility of a new buttjob scene in the new future? The amount of ass shots really makes me want another.

Great work with the recent picks btw!

Reactions: AD5

Lloydmaster87

May 2, 2020
every time you guys complain about the lack of sex in "No Sex Café", I add another thighjob scene.
Hmmm
So I just need to complain about segs for more thigh jobs huh? That's wonderful
There is no segs in this game.
Now talking seriously, good job sir, keep the great work, nice artwork also.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes