VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
Royale is basically a challenge mode in the style of Fap Hero, where you stroke to the beat and try not to cum as long as possible. After every scene you get a choice of 3 girls for the next scene, and then it'll play one of several royale scenes for that girl (all unique from the normal game, though most share art). Not sure what the exact breakdown is for # of scenes/girl in Royale, but I think each girl has at least 2 or 3.
so what's change from this mode is the conversations, the arts are the same?

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
so what's change from this mode is the conversations, the arts are the same?
There are a few unique arts, as well as at least one girl exclusive to Royale. The text is also *very* different, some girls behave completely differently towards you depending on the scene. For secondary content it's very well-developed.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
every time you guys complain about the lack of sex in "No Sex Café", I add another thighjob scene.

I know its called sumata cafe for a reason, but I kind of hope you make another game without such limitations. great art!
Next project might have some lovey dovey sex stuff, but that's an after Sumata Café thing.
Just keep in mind I'm an outercourse artist, I like this stuff so I'm gonna draw a lot of it.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
every time you guys complain about the lack of sex in "No Sex Café", I add another thighjob scene.

Next project might have some lovey dovey sex stuff, but that's an after Sumata Café thing.
Just keep in mind I'm an outercourse artist, I like this stuff so I'm gonna draw a lot of it.
y'know what?

Add more thighjobs lol

Reactions: ermousa and AD5

JacobL

Aug 21, 2018

there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, there no sex, etc ,etc

jokes aside is there any armpit or knees scenes

Last edited:

ManserPanzer

Jul 8, 2020
Handjob enjoyers eating with Zone and Rise.

I implore you to consider a crumb of another handjob scene, Mosbles. Regardless, continue providing, for we will continue to support you as nonsex enjoyers.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes