VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Summer Camp [v0.1.6] [All Natural Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

James-Bond

Excellent start! Keep going like that.

Girls are amazing, story is simple but nice, what else could I want..?

I hope you add some kinky stuff too like footjobs, lesbian (lots of), anal, threesomes, orgies.

I hope you don’t add obese girls, pregnant girls and other such stuff.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Needless to say that I wish you the best with this, I will be monitoring and downloading all updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Summer Camp [v0.1] is quite an enjoyable experience that shows potential. The story is above average, going to a summer camp and taking care of girls that mostly lust for you instantly of course. So far the renders are nice, while the writing is awful for right now. Of course understandable if English is the second language for the creator, but it could be a lot better in the future. Overall I am looking forward to what else this project can bring in the days to come.

Also, I want a character arc for Ben. muh boi
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dardude

This game has very realistic renders and decent dialogue/spelling. It's certainly not a slow-burner either. The only thing I would change at this point is the MC's dick. Battleship's cannons are smaller. So far as plot and such goes, well those are very well-traveled paths by now so really nothing new. Though I think if the dev would have sent him to the chubby girl's camp that could be fresh. And give those who enjoy chubby girls a nice biscuit to chew on. I like the game so far.