Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I'm having an issue where I cant get past the initial loading screen, it just forever loads and I cant seem to start the game. Whats causing this?

yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
Out of curiosity, is it possible play this on android or ios yet ?
Or could it be ported into those system any time soon ? Well I have completed it in PC but wishes it could somehow played on devices

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Please buy the game, the Devs deserves it. Also, why does this game make my dicc wett?

Also, Eduran's review is bullshit and let's be honest here, as a straight man who wouldn't want to get sucked by Ayano? like wtf? even if it was technically rape in the end of the day the MC enjoyed it and he was having a good time. The fact that he quit the game after that makes me wonder what kind of man he is or what's his upbringing is.... just curious and not trying to insult the man personally but that review? I won't let that slide and hardly disagree to his review instead.

TLDR : Eduran's review is weird and doesn't sound it came from a straight man at all.
WTF are you even on about IT IS RAPE and not just a mild rape like you can fight it if he want he was DRUGGED and couldn't react it doesn't matter if he liked it he is mostly a virgin of course getting any action will turn him on if you love this shit that is on you it makes me wonder what kind of man you are and how desperate are you to get some action and think that this was okay

Ecchi-san

Sep 17, 2019
I guess cleaning robot is bugged, spent on it 5000 money and 1 action point and didn't get any cleanliness increase.

I'm having an issue where I cant get past the initial loading screen, it just forever loads and I cant seem to start the game. Whats causing this?
Just wait, first loading needs some time. You may also try to alt+tab it and then return back to loading screen, sometimes in help with some games.

IT IS RAPE and not just a mild rape like you can fight it if he want he was DRUGGED and couldn't react it doesn't matter if he liked it
Yeah, true. It's not shocking for me personally because I saw much worse cases in hentai games but still. Imagine a woman which becomes obsessed with MC just because she saw his dick in bathroom and loved it from a first sight and then became even more excited due MC's lack of sexual experience. Classical example of raper even without sleep pills in food. Of course it's still hentai but this scene could be better if MC at least had some options including aggressive ones instead of just laying there submissively and act sleeping just to reveal on next day that he didn't sleep.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes